Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hi, I'm new here. I stumbled on this site/thread a month or so ago when I googled a question about the game, and I've seen a lot of good tips here. I've been playing for 3-4 months. I'm welcoming Rapunzel as we speak. 11 hours to go and then I can welcome Merlin for 6 seconds. lol

Anyway, I have no idea what page it was on, but someone was talking about going offline at the beginning of a leaderboard event to get on a board with better chances. I was wondering about when you go offline and when to go back on. I want to be prepared for the B&B event! :-)
I think in theory.... you go off line before you collect your first [whatever]. The whatever is the whatever task the event sets you at. Then you rejoin the event by going online when you think it might be advantageous to do so.

Can someone that got the update tell those of us that didnt which tasks and characters get the items for the new characters? That way we can at least start those tasks.

For Chip:

Acorns:
Elsa - Open the Gates - 2 hrs.
Daisy - Talk Up Diner - 2 hrs.
Flora - Sewing at Home - 2 hrs.

Hats:
Chip 'n' Dale Treehouse
Jack Skellington - Serenade the Moon - 8 hrs.
Rapunzel/Flynn - Dinner Date - 4 hrs.
Sully/Mike - Group Laugh Floor Visit - 4 hrs.

Unfortunately, I've completed Merlin and have already forgotten how I got his items.

Last edited:

For Chip:

Acorns:
Elsa - Open the Gates - 2 hrs.
Daisy - Talk Up Diner - 2 hrs.
Flora - Sewing at Home - 2 hrs.

Hats:
Chip 'n' Dale Treehouse
Jack Skellington - Serenade the Moon - 8 hrs.
Rapunzel/Flynn - Dinner Date - 4 hrs.
Sully/Mike - Group Laugh Floor Visit - 4 hrs.

Unfortunately, I've completed Merlin and have already forgotten how I got his items.
Thanks!

This might have been mentioned before, but I think the big announcement tomorrow might be about a sweepstakes. When I was looking at the countdown page a couple of days ago, I noticed the name of the page on the tab at the top said something like "Countdown to Disney Magic Kingdoms Sweepstakes!" When I looked again later, the name had been changed.

Just got my Android update 35 min ago! Had to go into google playstore first to get the app to update, then clicked open and it took about 4 minutes to load. Already have everything except Merlin's book to welcome him!

Ugh. Still no update here. I even had a system update I did, I went to the play store and opened from there, tried restarting phone, nothing works. Getting frustrated.

This might have been mentioned before, but I think the big announcement tomorrow might be about a sweepstakes. When I was looking at the countdown page a couple of days ago, I noticed the name of the page on the tab at the top said something like "Countdown to Disney Magic Kingdoms Sweepstakes!" When I looked again later, the name had been changed.

That's not exciting....

Anyone have any good tips on how to get more magic fast? I need to build a lot of attractions and clear space but I never have enough magic
The game isn't designed to accumulate magic fast. It takes months to keep building it up. Then once you have a lot of it, you spend it all and are back at zero. Just keep playing the game.

If it makes you feel better, eventually you'll have so much magic built up that you'll wonder what the point of it is anymore. Basically when you catch up to where the game is and don't have to buy expensive things that often.

Yes, I figure I will soon be in that boat with many other players! I concentrated on getting most of my characters to level 8 or 9 over the last couple of weeks, so I went through a lot of magic doing that too. It should hopefully build quickly now that I stopped upgrading characters in preparation for the Beauty and the Beast event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter