Disney Magic Kingdoms

What's the most pink gems a character has cost in an event? This is my 1st and I don't want to blow them all on Mrs Potts and not have enough for Belle if I need them for her. Thanks

What's the most pink gems a character has cost in an event? This is my 1st and I don't want to blow them all on Mrs Potts and not have enough for Belle if I need them for her. Thanks
I think during the live feed of them talking about this event, they showed Chip to cost 240 gems. I think. And, this seems about right compared to past events.

Belle is not a premium character. You can rush the purchase of non premium characters with gems but it can be really expensive. I have 5 roses and 7 each of the items needed for Lumiere (I have enough event currency) and he would cost 399 gems to finish immediately.

How far along are you in the event?

I'm at 7 matchsticks and 7 hats for Lumiere. How's everyone else doing?

I'm at 6 and 8. The matchbox comes sloooowly. Can't wait! Still waiting for my last set of Dale ears. I'll be much slower at gathering tokens when I'm back to work tomorrow.

Belle is not a premium character. You can rush the purchase of non premium characters with gems but it can be really expensive. I have 5 roses and 7 each of the items needed for Lumiere (I have enough event currency) and he would cost 399 gems to finish immediately.

How far along are you in the event?
Well I seem to be a bit slower than everyone. I just made it welcome Lumiere tonight. I have 5 roses and 1 matchstick. I have 10,400 in event currency. I have 391 pink gems. Beast & Cogsworth are both at level 3.

I have 224 gems and am debating if I should get mrs. Potts or hold out for chip. Thoughts? Leaning towards chip because he'll help with Gaston and based on past events, the crunch time is always battling the baddie. Hmmm

So which characters are premium characters? Thanks

Only Mrs. Potts and Chip are premium characters (i.e. cost gems). The others will only cost tokens and event currency. You should get Mrs. Potts, she will help you get tokens for the other characters faster. You shouldn't have trouble getting Belle - the character we'll have to worry about is Gaston, since the villain is always welcomed last.

EDIT: Based on the gem count you posted earlier, you should avoid buying the parade float if you want to have a possible shot at getting Chip as well.

I am at 8 and 8. My overall plan will to level up the characters just enough to end the event with 80K in currency. Looking towards the 40 gems

I seem to be behind most of you at only 7 and 4 for Lumiere. Beast is at level 4 and Mrs. Potts is at 3, both can be levelled up but was holding off until I get Lumiere.

Well I seem to be a bit slower than everyone. I just made it welcome Lumiere tonight. I have 5 roses and 1 matchstick. I have 10,400 in event currency. I have 391 pink gems. Beast & Cogsworth are both at level 3.
You seem on pace to me. I don't think you should have any problems getting Belle.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter