Disney Magic Kingdoms

I have the Beast and Cogsworth ready for level 6, and Lumiere and Mrs Potts ready for level 5 but with the pain the roses have been to get I might wait until I welcome Belle to level them up. Or just level up the Beast his tokens haven't been difficult to get.
I've got Beast at six, Mrs Potts at 5, and Lumiere and Cogsworth at 4. All of them are ready to level up except for a few more roses but I'm with you. I think I'm going to leave them where they are, collect as many roses as the game will allow, and then keep collecting bags, ropes, and event currency until Belle can be unlocked.

Beast, Cogsworth, and Mrs. Potts are at 5. Lumiere at 4. Almost ready to level them all up but will hold off for Belle.

Antler topiary in my platinum chest gift of the day.:crazy2: Was hoping for Splash Mtn.

And now the offer for a St. Patrick's Day hat stand. 50 gems! I read on the patch notes that a bunny ear stand will be available. I guess it will be a gem purchase item next month.

I have 888 gems at the moment.

More magic (I really don't need any more at this point) in my Platinum gift chest today. I have 5 of them waiting to be opened, but there is nothing at all inside them that I want or need. I hope they make them more valuable in the future...

I have the Beast and Cogsworth ready for level 6, and Lumiere and Mrs Potts ready for level 5 but with the pain the roses have been to get I might wait until I welcome Belle to level them up. Or just level up the Beast his tokens haven't been difficult to get.

I've got Beast at six, Mrs Potts at 5, and Lumiere and Cogsworth at 4. All of them are ready to level up except for a few more roses but I'm with you. I think I'm going to leave them where they are, collect as many roses as the game will allow, and then keep collecting bags, ropes, and event currency until Belle can be unlocked.

Yes, recommendation is to wait to level up after Belle AND Gaston! Not only does it save on roses, but during these timed events level 5 (sometimes 4 for premium) is generally where the token drop activities and quests stop.

We all sound like we are in the same place pretty much. I received a topiary in my platinum chest....Splash Mountain is always right outside my reach. Does anyone know if the Be Our Guest Restaurant will be a premium gem item? I'm running low and will hate myself if I get the St. Patty's Day concession and not have enough gems for it.

I got Gaston's Statue from the Platinum Chest. At least it wasn't more magic and will look great with the tavern.
I don't even see Gaston's statue as a possibility from any of my chests. I got the wonderful deer topiary. Ugh.

Anyway, I just had a 'duh' moment as I was reading this thread. I kept wondering why they called Beauty and the Beast's Chip as Chip Potts, as he's never referred to as that in the movie. Then I remembered they just introduced another Chip into the game (Chip and Dale) so named him that to distinguish him. I wonder what they'll do with Snow White's Prince Charming to distinguish him from Cinderella's Prince Charming when Snow White is welcomed to DMK (if we get all seven dwarfs, we'll have 10 characters for that one. Wow!)

Well, unless they do the Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty thing and don't have the baddie in it. I don't really care about Cinderella because her wicked stepmother isn't that exciting of a character, but I'm hoping they're saving Maleficent for something special.

We all sound like we are in the same place pretty much. I received a topiary in my platinum chest....Splash Mountain is always right outside my reach. Does
Its not listed in the Event Goals, so its probably a premium item.
One of tasks for the BatB characters (Cogsworth, maybe?) says to build Be Our Guest Restaurant in order to be able to unlock it. Not sure they'd have a task (most likely yellow) that can only be accomplished with a building that is a chance item in a chest. But at this point, who knows??

Well, unless they do the Cinderella and Sleeping Beauty thing and don't have the baddie in it. I don't really care about Cinderella because her wicked stepmother isn't that exciting of a character, but I'm hoping they're saving Maleficent for something special.
Malificent is the reason behind the game. She started appearing early on, but then disappared. Being able to defeat her would probably signal the end of the game.

I don't even see Gaston's statue as a possibility from any of my chests. I got the wonderful deer topiary. Ugh.

Anyway, I just had a 'duh' moment as I was reading this thread. I kept wondering why they called Beauty and the Beast's Chip as Chip Potts, as he's never referred to as that in the movie. Then I remembered they just introduced another Chip into the game (Chip and Dale) so named him that to distinguish him. I wonder what they'll do with Snow White's Prince Charming to distinguish him from Cinderella's Prince Charming when Snow White is welcomed to DMK (if we get all seven dwarfs, we'll have 10 characters for that one. Wow!)

He never showed as a possibility for me either but I got him:confused3 I guess now we know that even if some things that were announced aren't showing, it is still possible to get them.

I inserted a pic if anybody wants to see him. I hope it shows! Had to resize the pic because it wouldn't load.IMG_5421.jpg

Does anyone know when the Tiki Room will be given out as a prize for the anniversary? I haven't seen the list of what is happening when with that. I know there's a 1st anniversary hat shop too. Now I'm hearing a St. Patricks day and Easter concession?

I don't know anyone that plays Magic Kingdom, and I was wondering if there is anywhere you can go to make friends so I will have friends in the game. If anyone sees this and wants to be my friend, my Facebook account is Brandy L Duncan. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Does anyone know if anything for the Beauty and the Beast part of the game will cost magic? There is something I'm wanting to buy with my magic, but if I need any for the Beauty and the Beast, I'll hold off. Thanks.

Does anyone know when the Tiki Room will be given out as a prize for the anniversary? I haven't seen the list of what is happening when with that. I know there's a 1st anniversary hat shop too. Now I'm hearing a St. Patricks day and Easter concession?

I believe the Tiki Room is tomorrow's anniversary prize.

Does anyone know if anything for the Beauty and the Beast part of the game will cost magic? There is something I'm wanting to buy with my magic, but if I need any for the Beauty and the Beast, I'll hold off. Thanks.

No, during the event, only the event currency is used. After the event is over, you will have to use magic to upgrade any characters you obtained during the event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter