Disney Magic Kingdoms

10/12 for me. Not likely today...
Side note: I'm on my way to see the movie now! :tongue:
Watched the original last night for nostalgia and was amazed at the details I noticed from the game. For example I couldn't figure out why we had a hare shrub, well it's featured in the "Human Again" song

With working full item all week, taking my kids to see to see the BatB movie yesterday, a baby shower today, my daughter's birthday party tomorrow, Belle will be a slow welcome for me. Right now I have 8 gloves and 3 hats. The movie I was very fun. The costumes with all the colorful French fabrics were my favorite part. I wish there was more prince Adam if ya know what I mean.

I do not think the drops for Belle are that bad. Currently at 16/11

And now there is the happiness event again for 4 days. Will start playing that when I get back from Disney tomorrow

I have 17 gloves and 11 ears. My drop rate has been pretty good. I'm seeing the movie tonight. It would be very fitting if I could welcome Belle just before the movie starts. We shall see. On a separate subject, does anyone know what the prizes are for the happiness event? I'm trying to wait until tomorrow to start.

19 gloves and 15 ears. Belle's drop rate is pretty damn good compared to other characters. My worsts have been Donald and Elsa i think.

It's funny how the drop rates are different for everyone. I've been collecting every 2/4/6 hours depending on the task and while I'm having no problems with the gloves (16), I only have 3 ear hats. What gives? I have chip and he has been on ear hat collection every two hours since yesterday morning, (except for during the night) and he has found only one...grrrrrrrrrrrr. Although on a positive note, I'm off to see the movie tonight :)

No gems :(

1-10 3500 shields/8 bags/8 rope
11-50 3000/7/7
51-150 2500/6/6
151-300 2000/5/5

You get the pattern....
Thanks. And yet again, finishing at number 50 isn't much different than finishing at number 1.

It's funny how the drop rates are different for everyone. I've been collecting every 2/4/6 hours depending on the task and while I'm having no problems with the gloves (16), I only have 3 ear hats. What gives? I have chip and he has been on ear hat collection every two hours since yesterday morning, (except for during the night) and he has found only one...grrrrrrrrrrrr. Although on a positive note, I'm off to see the movie tonight :)
Chip has been absolutely useless for me. But weirdly the chests have been giving me stuff. I usually get magic or something extra stupid like lanterns.

17 gloves and 12 ear hats so far. Should be able to welcome Belle tomorrow, fingers crossed.

I'm at 13 gloves and 9 hats, I also have her roses plus 1 extra. Beast and Mrs Potts at 5, Cogs and Lumiere at 4, and Chip Potts at 2. I'm also like 37 on my Happiness leaderboard (at least for now). I have both concessions and all three buildings. I've got 34,000 event currency, 1.1 million magic and 225 gems.

All in all I think I'm better off in this event then I've been at this point in any of the others.

Oh and I got the 1 year DMK Anniversary Hat Stand and the Tiki Room.

I did not buy the St Patrick's stand or C&D treehouse yet. I'll wait till after the event and see what I have left.

This event just seems easier then those in the past. Maybe they got how frustrated everyone was, or maybe it's the calm before the storm and Belle will take me until the last day and I won't get to try and welcome Gaston.

I probably just jinxed myself:rolleyes:

How many people feel like they will not be able to fit Gaston's Tavern once it is available?

There is no possible way I can fit it unless it's very small like 8 X 8 or less. I've visited other people's maps from the social link and don't see how they can fit it either. There is no way I'm going to take everything off the map and spend hours trying different combinations to try to get it to fit. Even if there is a combination that works, I'm pretty sure that combination will force me to not be able to have at least 1 of each concession stand and 1 of each decoration to go with the attractions.

I guess I'm disappointed mostly because it is supposed to be a theme park so you want your park to be divided up by themes. They make that impossible to do. I've got attractions from one theme that are separated from the other attractions that belong to the same theme already and I hate the idea of jumbling up my park even more because they are so stingy about giving us land to build on. I've been close to quitting anyways because I've lost interest in the game and have gotten more interested in other stuff so I guess this might finally give me that good excuse to stop playing. I already stopped playing the other Disney game I was playing (Disney Enchanted Tales) because they kept having too many glitches in their updates/new events.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter