Disney Magic Kingdoms

Would anyone be able to show a picture of how they are setting up the BatB area of their park if it is aesthetically pleasing? I want it to make sense because I'm OCD like that, but haven't found a way that makes it make sense. Did everyone get the ball room in the same spot in their park?

They will be there until you complete them.

KP, I think you are on my leaderboard! Look up a few places (I'm currently #8). I'll post a screenshot if you don't mind me sharing your game ID here.

EDIT: I may be wrong, realized that the spelling is a little off.

Last edited:
You truly aren't that far behind. There are still 5 days before Gaston and costumes are unlocked, so those of us at the battles will be sitting around waiting, twiddling our useless thumbs.

Or building up the event currency for the end of the event conversion to gems. I am at 36,000 now and will be at 80,000 at the end. I am in round 2 of the battle. All 6 characters are in it. Belle is 4. Beast is 5. Lumiere is 4. Cogsworth is 4. Mrs Potts is 3. Chip is 3. All characters are ready to go to next level only if needed. Will use the 9.5 million in magic to level all up after the event is over.

I finally got my last ear hat to get Belle - also feeling woefully behind, but hopefully now that she is being welcomed things can move along a little more smoothly!

I have built Gastons Tavern and am completing the Lumiere and Cogsworth one hour task. I have 8,000 event currency. Beast is at Level 6 and ready to go to 7, Lumiere at 3 ready to go to 4, Cogsworth at 4 ready to go to 5, Chip at 2 and ready to go to 3, Mrs Potts at 2 easy to go to 3 and Belle at 4 and gathering her tokens. Would you bother levelling anyone further up? What level do they need to be to fight Gaston? I want to be careful with event currency.

Looks like you are fine! According to the wiki, here's the levels for the characters to fight Gaston:
Beast - 3
Belle - 2
Lumiere - 3
Cogsworth - 3
Mrs. Potts - 2
Chip - 1

For letting who have any fought Gaston, did you have to do "may the best servant win" first? I got triggered for it but Cogsworth is still finishing "save our party" and the wiki said that fight Gaston is after that...

Does anyone know what triggers to battle Gaston? I currently have Cogsworth doing his 6 hr task (Save the party) and got a quest to send Beast and Cogsworth on an 8 hr task (Just Checking In).
I don't think you need to do the Beast and Vogsworth quest to trigger the battle with Gaston. I still have that in my list and have triggered the fight. Just make sure you are focusing on the task at the top of the list.

For letting who have any fought Gaston, did you have to do "may the best servant win" first? I got triggered for it but Cogsworth is still finishing "save our party" and the wiki said that fight Gaston is after that...

No, you don't have to do the 1-hour Lumiere/Cogsworth task before the battle, but since it was only 1 hour, I did it anyway (while collecting bags/strings with the others).

KP, I think you are on my leaderboard! Look up a few places (I'm currently #8). I'll post a screenshot if you don't mind me sharing your game ID here.

EDIT: I may be wrong, realized that the spelling is a little off.
I don't mind, I am kpach525 on the game as well, currently at number 4 with 114 :)

I don't think you need to do the Beast and Vogsworth quest to trigger the battle with Gaston. I still have that in my list and have triggered the fight. Just make sure you are focusing on the task at the top of the list.

No you don't have to do the 8 hour quest before you can fight Gaston

I spend way too much money on this game...but I feel like it is the only way to finish events!

I just started the second round of battling. These are 2 hours instead of 4 but you need 24 done instead of 18. Still it's less time which is good.

I am a bit behind, just got Lumiere. Have done some of the quests but need to get him to Level 3. How many quests from him until I can get Belle started? I have discovered a few tips. Don't save up on the vine items and do them all at once, because once you get so many, it makes them unavailable. Also try not level up any other characters, only the event ones. Once you level a non event character up, their pieces are added back in the mix to go for the next level. I know it's hard to hold off when they are ready, but do. I am only working on event quests, and level ups. I find things drop a lot faster that way. Chests are now only giving me items that are needed for the quest. Hope this helps!

I have finished fighting Gaston the first time and now I'm locating cutlery. I'm trying to collect currency. What triggers fighting Gaston a second time?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter