• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

For those at the top of the mini game leaderboards, how many trophies do you have?

I accidentally hit one early and started before I was ready. I have 385 and am currently in 35 place. 30th place has 10 more than I do at the moment.
I ranked 82 with 325 trophies, first place on my board was close to 800

Do y'all think there will be another mini event starting? Perhaps another happiness contest? Does anyone remember how long they've been waiting between mini events?
I was betting my money on a tapping event with the dishes... but have been wrong twice now. But yes I do expect one more, the last 5 days of the event.

800?! That seems impossible. I play pretty regular and I managed about 340. I got onto an easy board and finished in first. It's hard to believe anyone could get over double that.
Exactly, I don't know how it's even possible. After the first day first place had over 100. I tried hard to stay in the top 30 but the past 2 days just gave up, I was like 70 trophies behind. Sounds fishy to me.

I was betting my money on a tapping event with the dishes... but have been wrong twice now. But yes I do expect one more, the last 5 days of the event.
tapping events wont happen till after the full event since people may still have them as a quest i expect a dish tapper next month for a mini event or bunnies for Easter only time will tell

Out of curiosity, I wanted to know how many trophies one could collect if you played 24-hours per day (four days), started the exact moment the event started and collected everything without losing any time. I calculated that you could collect 876 trophies (assuming you had all attractions and all characters available). So, while over 800 is possible, I think you have to be playing almost non-stop and/or spending gems to finish up things faster!

My first three 4-hour tasks just finished up (Belle, Bo Peep and Mike) and yielded one fabric. Hope things go better down the road...

My first set of 4 Fabric tasks yielded me a total of 0. My IOS game has had a pretty terrible drop rate for this event overall, Belle took 3 days, but I've managed to keep up.

My Windows game, which I didn't get to start the event until last Monday because of vacation, is actually coming along pretty well. I am Welcoming Belle (1 hr into the 8 hr countdown). In this game her tokens dropped in about 36 hrs. I still have to build the tavern, the two rounds of Gaston plus that 12 hr task to catch up to where everyone else is. But due to the lighter than expected fabric requirements I am hoping that I will at least be able to get their costumes. I still don't have much hope for actually having the time to Welcome Gaston, but for not being able to start the event until Day 12, I'm happy with being able to hopefully get everything else.

I was just wondering the same. I'm thinking I will wait as it would seem that Belle's costume doesn't give any quests and she is useful to get fabric.

This is a good point that I had not considered. Getting Belle's costume first is wasting an hour of her time where she could be getting fabric with Chip. Getting Beast's first avoids this problem since you'll be done with the gold fabric when you are ready for Belle's.

Is anyone gonna try for Beast first, and see if that triggers Gaston or just go for Belle first?

I just sent Belle and Chip out again then gained enough fabric for Belle but it seems like it was for the best as Belle will help me gain fabric for Beast. Welcome him first then welcome Belle later.

I'll try holding out for Beast's costume, since Belle's alone doesn't seem to do anything useful. Personally I doubt anything will unlock until you get both.

Completely agree. This is what I thought would happen because of the order of the event. Hopefully Mickey's will be a gift at the end if you welcome Gaston. His costume unlocks same time as the event finishes.

Completely agree. This is what I thought would happen because of the order of the event. Hopefully Mickey's will be a gift at the end if you welcome Gaston. His costume unlocks same time as the event finishes.

I do not believe that Mickey's costume will be connected to the B&B event in any way, it should be obtainable regardless of what you've done in the event.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter