Disney Magic Kingdoms

Does anyone know what you're supposed to be collecting for this April fools event? It says I have 3 but I'm not even sure where and what I collected. And I wonder what that message meant when the event started about never knowing when you'll need the decorations, was that a joke?
Just went on Facebook, and seen the patch notes. I guess the decorations do different things now, Aurora dress can change colors, you can hear characters talk and sing, and some other things.

Yes mine has said this
Does anyone know what you're supposed to be collecting for this April fools event? It says I have 3 but I'm not even sure where and what I collected. And I wonder what that message meant when the event started about never knowing when you'll need the decorations, was that a joke?
It's a happiness event so grant wishes for prizes, even though they are very good, just benches

Well mine reset, I have not participated even though I clicked on a few happy faces since I saw the message.

Just went on Facebook, and seen the patch notes. I guess the decorations do different things now, Aurora dress can change colors, you can hear characters talk and sing, and some other things.
If true that would make decorations a fun thing to have and actually might get some with gems if not too expensive

So frustrated.

I was able to start collecting tokens for Gaston on Tuesday. Still need 1 hat and 6 quivers. The worst part is I can only get quivers by Beasts task and gold chests.

When I started this game I promised myself I wouldn't spend money. But, it looks like unless you have great luck you have to spend money to complete the event. Which I get. Gameloft is a company and they need to make money. But still. For those who spend money let them finish the event well before those who don't spend money - the key here is letting everyone have a fair shot at completing the event.

And also realize that a lot of people have a full time job and can't drop what they're doing when their characters quests and tasks are completed. In my case, I leave for work at 8:30, done at 6, I am a manager at a travel agency and being end of month and our busiest time of the year I can't sit on my phone all day. More importantly I have a 1 year old at home, too.

My husband for example paid for BoG, Chip and Mrs Potts. He got Gaston Wednesday. Me... Still 1 hat and 6 quivers. Ugh!

Okay. Rant over. I am off tomorrow and will give it my best to welcome Gaston. If not, it's just a game - and that's why I personally decided to not spend money on this game.

I just started playing this game a few weeks ago... does anyone know if I'll ever get to welcome the other event characters (Frozen or Mulan). I show them in the collection of ones I can unlock, but I don't know at what point I'd be able to unlock them:(

Someone please help! I purchased the $6.99 3 pack with chip, BOG restaurant and 250 gems. After purchasing I received the restaurant and chip but I didn't get my gems! Can someone confirm that it was 250 gems with this? It was advertised as a 3 pack with gems! I've emailed customer service but running out of time in the event.

Someone please help! I purchased the $6.99 3 pack with chip, BOG restaurant and 250 gems. After purchasing I received the restaurant and chip but I didn't get my gems! Can someone confirm that it was 250 gems with this? It was advertised as a 3 pack with gems! I've emailed customer service but running out of time in the event.

I bought the pack the day it came out and I don't recall gems being offered, only Chip and BoG? Unless it's a different offer.

I just started playing this game a few weeks ago... does anyone know if I'll ever get to welcome the other event characters (Frozen or Mulan). I show them in the collection of ones I can unlock, but I don't know at what point I'd be able to unlock them:(

It's possible. They recently offered The Incredibles in Chests and Mini Events. I would imagine they all do the same with other characters too.

Does anyone know if you get to keep the roses after the event is over?

Yes, you keep the roses you have already earned. The ropes and bags disappear so don't leave any just sitting therer because they disappear. The tasks that could get ropes and bags usually just get the roses BUT less characters can get the roses. Most likely just the BatB characters

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter