• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I bought the pack the day it came out and I don't recall gems being offered, only Chip and BoG? Unless it's a different offer.
I think you bought the "chip bundle" that was advertised in the beginning of the event, but that's not the same as what I got. I got a 3 pack bundle

anyone who does NOT have chip or be our guest restaurant - can you do me a huge favor? Can you click on the beauty and the beast event icon at the bottom of the screen, and then click on the present tab.. could you tell me what the very last bundle says? It should advertise a 3 pack with chip, be our guest restaurant and gems for $6.99 I just want to confirm this. I purchased this 3 pack but only got chip and the restaurant. the option to buy it went away after I made the purchase, so I just want to make sure I'm not going crazy... I am almost 100% certain that it came with 250 gems. That was part of the reason I bought it to begin with, because I need the extra gems to help get gaston. I emailed customer service so hopefully they can fix this for me. I just never received the gems.

anyone who does NOT have chip or be our guest restaurant - can you do me a huge favor? Can you click on the beauty and the beast event icon at the bottom of the screen, and then click on the present tab.. could you tell me what the very last bundle says? It should advertise a 3 pack with chip, be our guest restaurant and gems for $6.99 I just want to confirm this. I purchased this 3 pack but only got chip and the restaurant. the option to buy it went away after I made the purchase, so I just want to make sure I'm not going crazy... I am almost 100% certain that it came with 250 gems. That was part of the reason I bought it to begin with, because I need the extra gems to help get gaston. I emailed customer service so hopefully they can fix this for me. I just never received the gems.

I bought it when it first came out on March 17th. It was called 50% off "Chip Bundle" and came with Chip and BOG only. Then it said to collect them all and win 16 gems.

I have a screen shot of the bundle offer.

There may have been a new offer you are referring to, but my bundle also cost $6.99 and no gems came with it.

Was waiting to see if there would be a second part to the April Fools joke, but nope we are the fools who competed for a bench. But at least I got 4 gems?

Apparently the prizes shown were, in fact, the actual prizes. I finished in 6th (without trying very hard) and I won 5 gems and the hand-carved bird bath. woo hoo!

I came #1 and the 5 gems was nice. I wish they had made a joke and the prizes were better.

So what is everyone's strategy with less than 24 hrs to go
Will collecting roses become easier after event like the Snowgie tasks were I'm on 77 k in event currency have Gaston at level 3 all others at 5 and all ready to go to 6
I usually send one off for levelling just before it ends but I have more magic than I will ever spend but I think the number of items each character needs increases after the event like frozen

I doubt Im getting Gaston. I have 2 quivers, the roses, and the event currency needed. Im running the characters for the tokens and everyone else fir event currency. Im just going for gems after conversion at this point.

So what is everyone's strategy with less than 24 hrs to go
Will collecting roses become easier after event like the Snowgie tasks were I'm on 77 k in event currency have Gaston at level 3 all others at 5 and all ready to go to 6
I usually send one off for levelling just before it ends but I have more magic than I will ever spend but I think the number of items each character needs increases after the event like frozen

What I've been doing all day is leveling up all of the characters since all of them but Gaston were ready to level up, because like you stated the number of items will increase and really didn't want to regret that I didn't take the chance when I had it. I wanted to gather as many roses as I could but I've fallen short since the last ones I need are for Lumiere and I need 8 (I went down to zero) so I have Gaston at Level 3, Chip and Mrs. Potts at 5, Belle, Beast, Cogsworth (and as soon as I get the rest of the roses) Lumiere at Level 6. I will probably be left tomorrow with very few roses and a bit over 50k in currency.

I started the event a bit late, and I'm not sure where it's been said so I'm sorry if I'm asking you guys to repeat info. What is required for the "Get Gaston Again" task? I'm nearly ready to start it but I'm thinking I'll probably be better off gathering roses etc and levelling up characters, since there's not much time left to get the costumes after. Thanks :cutie:

Edit: saw it, looks like I'm gathering roses etc today haha

Last edited:
I have 57 roses, just under 80,000 in event currency. Gaston and Chip are at level 1. Still trying to collect pieces to level them up before event ends.

Belle and Cogsworth are at level 6 and Beast, Lumiere and Mrs. Potts are at level 7. With only Mrs. Potts not ready to level up.

I bought it when it first came out on March 17th. It was called 50% off "Chip Bundle" and came with Chip and BOG only. Then it said to collect them all and win 16 gems.

I have a screen shot of the bundle offer.

There may have been a new offer you are referring to, but my bundle also cost $6.99 and no gems came with it.
I think it was a different offer, I think you got the chip bundle. I remember that flashed up on the screen in the beginning of the event. This one was in the "present" tab when you click on the event icon and was advertised as a 3 pack. I'm just trying to find a way to prove it since the ad went away now that I've bought it. Thanks for your reply though!

Going to be interesting how much changes once event is over. For future reference and for anyone interested in knowing higher level requirements here is a list of what my characters requirements are.
Belle needing 16 roses, 12 gloves and 10 hats 3,200 currency to level up to 8
Beast 22 roses 20 collars 20 hats 3,600 currency to level up to 9
Cogsworth 22 roses 24 matches 24 hats 4,000 currency to level up to 9
Mrs Potts 12 roses 12 sugar 10 hats 1,300 currency to level up to 8
Chip 12 roses 10 plates 8 hats 2,000 currency to level up to 7
Gaston 12 roses 5 quivers 5 hats 2,000 currency to level up to 5
Lumiere is levelling up to 8 atm so I dont know his requirements yet.
Going to hang on to my remainder currency to get the 40gems.
Will buy the fantasy well later on tonight with excess currency if I cant get enough roses to level one more character up.

I am finding today it is nearly impossible to get the sacks to drop.
I have all the characters and am happy with their levels In the BB event.
All are ready for the next level except for the darn roses!!!
We'll see what happens tomorrow!

Could someone please tell me how I get Belle to unlock… I just got luminaire welcomed and spent quite a few gems doing it… Because I'm running out of time!

What task will unlock belle and what levels do the characters have to be at?

Thank you

Well did it. No money for Gaston and 2 days before the end welcomed Gaston. Sitting at 60k BatB money and all BatB characters at level 5+ (except Gaston who is at level 2)

Fun fact is 2 weekends ago I was at Disneyland and California Adventure and this past weekend I've been at Disney World. Best line distraction ever: I checked the DMK game about every two hours. Sad to say I didn't randomly bump into Jayson Headley. :)

Another fun fact- I never saw Tortuga Tavern at Magic Kingdom before but saw it this time and loved how the game animation captures so much of what I saw in the two Disney locations. Have I mentioned how much I love the little animated kids enough times yet?! I sure felt like one kids these two past weekends.

Sad other topic fact... Enchanted Tales game app is being discontinued. Sad face! BUT... Glad I still have this game. Started both around Thanksgiving 2016.

Last thought... I fear that after this event, I will join the taskless million magic club soon. I own all the buildings and yes I have enough room. I still haven't paid for the 550k magic area near space mountain so I will more room for all my lanterns and benches! Whoo ooo! I just got Donald and am working on welcoming Aurora's prince (both happened in the past few days). No Mother Gothel yet. I am missing Frozone from Incredibles and only have Anna from Frozen. Nice thing is beyond the half of my characters who are at max, the rest are ready to level up since I put them all on hold for the BatB event.

Thanks to everyone who posted such great tips during this event. I finally hit first place in the April Fool's happiness event. Sure love my fountain! LOL.

Happy Disney everyone!

PS the new Frozen ride at Epcot was broken today when I went to check it out. Apparently a common event. Sad and sort of funny.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter