Disney Magic Kingdoms

Only Beast and Lumiere can get roses now. On their 1 hr tasks. It is going to take a LONG time to collect enough to level everyone up.
Actually all of the BatB characters can get roses... :)

Beast - Attempt to Read
Belle - Attend a Musical
Chip - Help with the Show
Cogsworth - Check with the Dishes
Gaston - Look Horrified
Lumiere - Light Tricks
Mrs. Potts - Serve Tea

LOL - 3 of us posted at the same time!

Nope. I only have 2 that can. Another punishment for not buying BoG? They are ticking me off enough that I'm considering just quitting this game. This is pretty nasty of them.

Nope. I only have 2 that can. Another punishment for not buying BoG? They are ticking me off enough that I'm considering just quitting this game. This is pretty nasty of them.
I understand your frustration, and I agree with you that is a very dirty move on their part. Especially now that there isn't a way for anyone to get BoG since the event is over. None of the previous events were this stingy. Seems to be a new move on their part.

Wow, talk about cutting it close!

You still get him, as long as the welcome starts before the event ends you are good.

I thought you had to finish him before the event ended.

You can also see how many gems it takes to finish him just to be on the safe side.

Can someone clarify this for me? I actually broke down and let DD spend $2 on gems so she could get Belle before time was up for the event because I thought you had to welcome a character before the event was over. I've never been in that position before and didn't want to risk it because she had worked so hard to try and get Belle.

Can someone clarify this for me? I actually broke down and let DD spend $2 on gems so she could get Belle before time was up for the event because I thought you had to welcome a character before the event was over. I've never been in that position before and didn't want to risk it because she had worked so hard to try and get Belle.

As long as you have already started to welcome the character before the event, you still get that character.

I have a question not sure where else to ask. I got a quest to get Donald Duck. And to get his hat to get him I have to spend gems to get Mad Tea Party or Pluto, it says they are the only ones to get these items. So I unhappily bought Pluto. Then once I get him, he is no longer a way to get Donald. Now it says it's Chip From chip and dale. Okay whatever so I get Chip. Now it only says the Mad Tea Party can get Donald's hat. Did anyone else have this problem? I've emailed the company twice and no response

FWIW, Beast's Castle can also drop a rose. It's not much, but it's a little extra help for folks who don't have Be Our Guest.

Also, since it came up earlier, I didn't quite finish all the yellow quests in my Windows game. I still have those quests available. They didn't disappear.

So, since the Tuxedo Mickey costs gems....do y'all think it's worth getting? Does it trigger anything new? I got quite a few gems from the event, but I will be left with very few if I buy his costume.
I bought the promotion pack for$2.99 that gave you tuxedo Mickey and the concession stand. Tuxedo Mickey didn't unlock any new tasks that I can see.

I feel kind of dumb now for spending money for a new outfit.

I have a question not sure where else to ask. I got a quest to get Donald Duck. And to get his hat to get him I have to spend gems to get Mad Tea Party or Pluto, it says they are the only ones to get these items. So I unhappily bought Pluto. Then once I get him, he is no longer a way to get Donald. Now it says it's Chip From chip and dale. Okay whatever so I get Chip. Now it only says the Mad Tea Party can get Donald's hat. Did anyone else have this problem? I've emailed the company twice and no response

I'm not sure what you mean. Donald hats can be gotten by Pluto, Daisy, Minnie, or Pete (+Mickey). Three of those are not premium characters, you don't have to spend gems. You do need the characters leveled up to the appropriate level - 7 or 8 for most of these.

Actually all of the BatB characters can get roses... :)

Beast - Attempt to Read
Belle - Attend a Musical
Chip - Help with the Show
Cogsworth - Check with the Dishes
Gaston - Look Horrified
Lumiere - Light Tricks
Mrs. Potts - Serve Tea

LOL - 3 of us posted at the same time!
Yep, and five of those are at Be Our Guest. I was just about to think how much easier it will be to level up characters for Beauty and the Beast since there are so many characters (instead of Mulan which only had the three characters that could do tasks to upgrade characters after that event), but yes, it would really suck if you didn't have Be Our Guest. I wonder if enough people complained if they'd find a few more tasks that would work.

Unfortunately yes, I just double-checked since all my characters are getting roses. Belle, Chip, Cogsworth, Gaston, and Mrs. Potts are all in Be Our Guest to do it. Both Beast's Castle and Be Our Guest will also drop roses on their own.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter