• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Since the event started, I didn't bother to level up any other characters so I guess I am back to that again which won't take too long. Luckily all my characters left to level up are ready to do so because I prepared them to be before this event. Fingers crossed for a Moana event next and maybe (not likely though) more storyline!

Also, since it came up earlier, I didn't quite finish all the yellow quests in my Windows game. I still have those quests available. They didn't disappear.

My yellow quest is still showing for Gaston...my roses on the other hand....GONE. I had a ton stockpiled as I wasn't leveling up characters so that I could get Gaston tokens (which I did do with one day to spare).

I'm super annoyed at the moment!

Last edited:

Very disappointed in how many gems are needed for Mickey's Tuxedo. Did not have enough Gems for BoG. Managed to get the full 40 gems from finishing BatB event. I have 45 roses, I managed to stock pile and still get most characters to Level 6 (except Chip and Gaston).

Not only that, but I bought Potts and Chip to help with tokens.. it was very shady that the task for a premium character to get Gaston tokens also required you buy the building. Not cool.
I have never spent a dime on this game. This is the first time I have been able to collect the entire event characters. I missed out on BoG Restaurant but I'm happy that I was able to get all of the characters for once. Not only that I was able to get Gaston before even using Gems to get Chip.

It is frustrating that the characters don't have much to do without BoG but maybe it will be available later on.

I'll note that it looks like the chest spawning locations have shifted around again.
Yes. And on the topic of chests, for the first time this morning while I was opening a chest that was ready, I received an offer to get a free bronze chest in exchange for watching an ad. That was a no-brainer for me -- and I ended up with an extra plate token for Chip P. :)

Yes. And on the topic of chests, for the first time this morning while I was opening a chest that was ready, I received an offer to get a free bronze chest in exchange for watching an ad. That was a no-brainer for me -- and I ended up with an extra plate token for Chip P. :)

Same thing happened to me. Also when I finish a parade, I get an offer to watch an ad for extra happiness.

Yea i got a popup today to watch a ad for a bronze chest..also a no brainer for me lol...esp since it automatically opens...i'll watch a ad for that anytime...i've been getting the happiness ones often lately but there really more of a bother than worth it IMO

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter