• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just opened a bronze chest. It said to tap the cards. 3 cards- got happiness, potion, and banner post. But 3 items in the chest. Got 3 more hours for my silver chest to be ready to open.

What an awesome surprise this morning!! Although I do wish I had of noticed BEFORE sending most of my characters on 4 hour quests lol

I agree! Same thing happened to me.

Interested to see where we are headed with the prompts for quests on all the NBC characters....

I also noticed that there's more land available to open up! I was able to spend 750,000 in potions to open up the area directly behind Space Mountain. That had never been an option for me before so either it's a new thing or this update just caught me up to where the rest of you were already at :)

It's new!! Thanks for the post, not sure I would have noticed otherwise!
Kinda feels like Christmas morning with all the surprises lol!

I remember at one point we had the Incredible's quests all over again.

Has anyone purchased the Easter costumes yet? do they do anything?

Easter costumes are available. Does anyone know if they are limited time only?

Minnie is 60 Gems.
Mickey is 15 Gloves, 10 Green Fabric, 5 Yellow Design Fabric and 15,000 Magic
Goofy is 15 Hats, 10 Green Fabric, 5 Red Fabric and 10,000 magic.
Don't know about Pluto's since I don't have him.

Easter costumes are available. Does anyone know if they are limited time only?

Minnie is 60 Gems.
Mickey is 15 Gloves, 10 Green Fabric, 5 Yellow Design Fabric and 15,000 Magic
Goofy is 15 Hats, 10 Green Fabric, 5 Red Fabric and 10,000 magic.
Don't know about Pluto's since I don't have him.
Pluto is also 60 gems.

I really enjoy playing this game. One thing I am worried about is Park expansion. I was really hoping for story expansion into Frontierland with Thunder Mountain and Adventureland with Pirates of the Carribean or Jungle Cruise. Anyone with insider info as to whether this will happen or not? They seem to be having trouble with expanding the game because of the quality of the animation and graphics.

Update isn't showing up in Google play store yet. I just sent a lot of my characters that aren't collecting on 12/18/24 hour tasks. Ugh. They were late rolling out the BaTB to Android during the event as well. Hopefully, none of this is limited time.

I started writing this yesterday when some were suggesting that they might take this game down since Enchanted Tales was announced that it's ending. With the new update, it might not be as relevant, but I think it's safe to say that DMK is FAR more popular than Enchanted Tales ever was. Going by Facebook, the Disney Enchanted Tales app page has 565 likes. The first few fan pages on Facebook had 2000 members, 470 members, and 75 members. Compare that to DMK. The app page has 173,769 likes, and the first few fan pages that show up on a search have 15,000 members, 10,000 members, and 6000 members. That's why Enchanted Tales was shut down - nobody was playing it. DMK seems very popular and it seems like a lot of people are spending money in the game. As for the story, I do think that's going by the wayside. I think we're all playing it quicker than Gameloft anticipated, so they never have the time to bring a big update with lots of characters like perhaps they were hoping for. So we'll probably get these small updates far more often. Just my $0.02.

And I'm happy I have the new update, just wish I didn't send everyone on 6-8 hour tasks before I updated.

Minnie costume does nothing to help with the others. She needs to be in her Halloween costume.
Pluto helps when he is in costume

We have download this app onto a couple ipads at home. On one ipad, we were able to log into Facebook and game center. The other game can not view any ads and it can not be logged into Facebook and game center. Also, I noticed that the contact us info on the "broken" game is in Paris, France. HELP!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter