Disney Magic Kingdoms

Has anyone on Android been able to download the update yet..?

You are right about her costs- I checked the wiki for how much magic each character level up is, and EVERY single other character the most expensive level up is between 10-30,000 magic. For some reason Belle is more than double that, as her highest level up is 86,400!
Holy cow...that is ridiculous

MERLINS CAULDRON IS THE BEST I HAVE NEVER LOVED AN UPDATE AS MUCH AS THIS ONE

There is a notice that pops up that says "Merlin's Cauldron is here" and the button says, "Awesome." And it is indeed awesome!

So with a little magic, and a lot of concessions / decorations we can convert them into a new currency called Elixirs. Then you use Elixirs to shop at Merlin's Shop. There is a new attraction Jumpin Jellyfish which costs 15,000 Elixirs. And you can buy green dot fabric for 600 elixirs and blue & white fabric for 1000 elixirs. So if you have a lot of junk, it should be easier to get fabrics. The conversion is instantaneous and there is no cool down timer. You can also buy chests, but I doubt we are much interested in doing that.

So everyone, clean up your kingdom.

I also like the option to watch an ad instead of waiting for the cool down. What is Merlin's cauldron? I can't work on leveling him up because everyone is off on quests

EDIT: never mind on the cauldron, I figured it out and I am so excited for this update!!!

Last edited:
Checking out Merlin's shop and wanted to check how many elixirs I would get if I put everything I had in the cauldron and it came to costing me 83,090 potions and in return it would be 11,371 elixirs... I can't help but think that eventually this won't be that much fun because some things are barely worth something. Still happy about it though! I have way too many hanging lanterns but I swore I had way too many log benches and I supposedly only have 23.

There is a notice that pops up that says "Merlin's Cauldron is here" and the button says, "Awesome." And it is indeed awesome!

So with a little magic, and a lot of concessions / decorations we can convert them into a new currency called Elixirs. Then you use Elixirs to shop at Merlin's Shop. There is a new attraction Jumpin Jellyfish which costs 15,000 Elixirs. And you can buy green dot fabric for 600 elixirs and blue & white fabric for 1000 elixirs. So if you have a lot of junk, it should be easier to get fabrics. The conversion is instantaneous and there is no cool down timer. You can also buy chests, but I doubt we are much interested in doing that.

So everyone, clean up your kingdom.

Awsome! Looking forward to leveling up my Merlin tonight when my Belle finishes leveling. I hate waiting, but not gonna spend 30 gems to speed up leveling my Belle, lol. Also looking forward to putting all my dups into the caulron and finding out how much they are worth and how many dups I have for some items

Checking out Merlin's shop and wanted to check how many elixirs I would get if I put everything I had in the cauldron and it came to costing me 83,090 potions and in return it would be 11,371 elixirs... I can't help but think that eventually this won't be that much fun because some things are barely worth something. Still happy about it though! I have way too many hanging lanterns but I swore I had way too many log benches and I supposedly only have 23.

I had 180 lamp posts I just about died moving them all to the cauldron until i noticed the button in the bottom right to change the amount

Minnie costume does nothing to help with the others. She needs to be in her Halloween costume.
Pluto helps when he is in costume

So what can Minnie do if she has her Halloween costume? I have her costume ready but haven't gotten it yet.

I only had 2 attractions left to purchase. Those have been removed from the shop.....Magic Carpets and Aladdin's Theater I believe.

But it sounds like a cute new attraction was added to Merlin's shop.

Update: The Aladdin items have now moved to Merlin's shop so they cost elixir now instead of gems. Still have the opportunity to get them.

Last edited:
Well this is a nice surprise - glad to see my speculation about it shutting down soon seems to be wrong for now. I love the addition of the cauldron, though after selling all my decorations and buying Jumpin' Jellyfish it doesn't seem to be of much use anymore. I'm sure I'll appreciate it again as chests continue to spew out new objects, especially now that it seems you're always guaranteed at least one with the three card system. I am surprised to see how many decorations they removed from the shop though - I guess it was necessary to make some more valuable than others. I'm hoping Jumpin' Jellyfish is a sign that Little Mermaid will be the next expansion into Fantasyland (maybe a World Ocean Day event in June, since they seem to celebrate the smaller holidays in this game), though I have noticed that these specialty attractions seem to be from properties DMK doesn't intend to include otherwise, such as Tron or Aladdin.

I'm new to the game and loving it so far, but I'm not sure about when and how to spend my gems. Which premium characters are worth the gems? And how frequently does the game have events? I started playing in the middle of the BATB event, so I'm just happy I was able to get Belle!

Save up for Pluto and his house, he is super-useful. It seems like the events are happening every 3 months or so.

ok this is odd, the easter costumes were available right away after updating but now they say coming soon! all the charaters I sent out on token missions don't show their drops ether even though they were dropping before!

Well this is new: I have an attraction wish, but for one I don't have. So when I tap it, the attraction shop opens up to show me all the gem attractions I don't want to purchase...

There's Easter costumes. I purchased Plutos costume for 60 games. He gets bunny ears. He also gets a 4 hour task to hunt for Easter eggs. It's pretty cute. He digs around. The task has a chance of dropping material needed for the other costumes.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter