• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Thought: if you have lots and lots of magic wasting away, then look at the decorations in the shop to see which has the best elixir exchange. Buy a bunch then put them in his couldron?
the best thing is the churro shop it takes 8 hours to make but the exchange rate is the best most people are farming churro shops to exchange for elixors good luck

Well this is new: I have an attraction wish, but for one I don't have. So when I tap it, the attraction shop opens up to show me all the gem attractions I don't want to purchase...

It seems like now when I click on the "go on a ride" icon of a guest it takes me to "buy a ride" instead of them just getting on a ride.

My ride icons send me there as well. I wonder if this is a glitch or if they will always search for a specific ride whether you have it or not. The latter would stink!

Churros stand got nerfed, now gives 2 elixirs instead of 50. Best value is now Classic Benches, 100 magic, instant placement, 2 elixirs.

My ride icons send me there as well. I wonder if this is a glitch or if they will always search for a specific ride whether you have it or not. The latter would stink!
They want to ride a ride that you don't currently have out (either haven't purchased it yet or if you put it back in storage).

Yes, I noticed that earlier too.
this is happening to me as well. The costumes become available if you close and open the game. However, if I don't check before collecting items or sending people on quests, I can't collect any of the needed items, and they don't show up on quests. It's really annoying.

I feel like I'm missing the obvious, but what does the x1, x5, x10, Max yellow arrow change for the items being put into the cauldron?

Also, what's a good strategy for earning elixirs? I had enough inventory to buy the Omnidroid. I noticed that items that are no longer available are worth more. Since I had over 1 million in potions, I started buying concessions and then converting those to elixirs. Has anyone found a better way to earn elixirs?

I feel like I'm missing the obvious, but what does the x1, x5, x10, Max yellow arrow change for the items being put into the cauldron?

Also, what's a good strategy for earning elixirs? I had enough inventory to buy the Omnidroid. I noticed that items that are no longer available are worth more. Since I had over 1 million in potions, I started buying concessions and then converting those to elixirs. Has anyone found a better way to earn elixirs?

the arrow changes the quantity being placed in cauldron, classic bench seems to be the current best value farming, but it is tedious.

Sooooo.... Wish I had known about update.... Because I am back at Disneyland, again.... (well I did have a four day weekend and a year pass and a car and a half a day available to drive down to play....) And my data is just ticking away while I whistle while I wait for the megabytes to load....

Guess I know what I will be doing while in lines for rides tomorrow! Easter costumes!

Happy thoughts to all from the happiest place on earth!

PS lots of folks here wearing bunny ears hats.. wonder where I get me some!

I started playing this game during the BATB event. Now the Easter costumes are out, but I haven't welcomed Minnie yet. I've welcomed Celia Mae, Roz, Wall-E, Eva. It keeps saying to complete more Toy Story quests to move forward, but I don't have anymore Toy Story quests to complete. HELP! I do know I haven't welcomed Pete. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

I started playing this game during the BATB event. Now the Easter costumes are out, but I haven't welcomed Minnie yet. I've welcomed Celia Mae, Roz, Wall-E, Eva. It keeps saying to complete more Toy Story quests to move forward, but I don't have anymore Toy Story quests to complete. HELP! I do know I haven't welcomed Pete. Not sure if that has anything to do with it.

You have to welcome Pete. Just keep doing the top quest and you will be moving the game along.

I've contacted Customer Service as my game keeps crashing. At first it was just went I tried to click on Merlin but now it's all the time. It's so frustrating. I've never even been able to swap decorations for the potions. I can't use Merlin at all.

I've contacted Customer Service as my game keeps crashing. At first it was just went I tried to click on Merlin but now it's all the time. It's so frustrating. I've never even been able to swap decorations for the potions. I can't use Merlin at all.
I'm sorry you are having so much trouble, I hope they get back to you soon! When I have contacted them, they usually fixed the problem fairly quickly.

So I have all the costumes in my Windows game. But in my IOS game, I have yet to have even one blue & white fabric drop. And that's with having Tuxedo Mickey (although, I do not have the Haunted Mansion). I have all other pieces that I need, and already got Goofy's costume. I know I can use Elixirs, but I'd rather not. Has anyone else not had a fabric drop at all?

I have all costumes except for Mickey, and I just got all of the fabric. Unfortunately I sent him on his musical quest to try to get that last piece of fabric, and a few minutes later I got it through Sully. So I will have the costume by Easter anyway.

Beast is at level 10, Belle is on her way to level 10 now. Tomorrow I'll bring Cogsworth up to 9, which will put everyone except for Gaston at 9. Slow going, but I'm making progress. Still don't understand why the hell they reset the NBC event. At least this time there wasn't any waiting... I could just blow through them all one after another.

Does anyone know if the Easter costumes are only for a limited time? And if so, when does it end?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter