Disney Magic Kingdoms

For those who are waiting -- in airplane mode -- to start the seed collection... how long do you plan to wait? I don't want to miss out on anything good from the Earth Day gifts.

If you are waiting to start, there's no need to be in airplane mode. I started collecting this morning.

If you are waiting to start, there's no need to be in airplane mode. I started collecting this morning.

I should have said "for those collecting in airplane mode." I've been collecting offline. I missed the Mickey topiary yesterday, which I'm bummed about since I don't have one.

The seeds are so cute!

I finally unlocked Minnie, and luckily just finished leveling up enough to send all available characters for tokens (except EVE who I haven't welcomed yet). Hope I can welcome her in the next day or so.

Is there a way to change the four people in your social group? I don't have any Facebook friends who play and the four people in my social group never seem to have anything new happening.

Other than trying to go back 400 pages to the beginning of this post, can anyone give me any important suggestions/helpful hints to playing the game? Is it important to try to save up gemstone for those characters you can only get with gems or just give up in them?

Is there a way to change the four people in your social group? I don't have any Facebook friends who play and the four people in my social group never seem to have anything new happening.
Those four "people" are not actual people. I don't do Facebook (or any other social media other than this blog) so my Disney "people" are just made up players.

Do you know what level do you need to start collecting the seeds? Just downloaded on my ipad and haven't gotten anything about the event yet.

I just noticed this too...
Not the first time this has happened. I wouldn't start worrying about it until it happens a few days in a row.
I personally don't mind the break. Not sure if anyone else has been experience this or if it's just me, but the theater was down to one really annoying ad, with the military game and the finger that wanted you to drag items over. Staring at the fake Arnold Schwarzenegger guy for the 30 seconds at time twice or even three times at a clip was stupid. Here's hoping they sell more advertising soon.

My ads are working at the theater. I didn't notice they weren't working before, but I just watched my two videos. Forgot what the first one was, but the second one was Transformers: Forged to Fight.

My ads are working at the theater. I didn't notice they weren't working before, but I just watched my two videos. Forgot what the first one was, but the second one was Transformers: Forged to Fight.
So at least there ARE other videos out there. For me, it has been literally the same annoying war thing for at least two weeks now, perhaps longer.

My theater ads didn't work yesterday but they worked today.

The seeds are annoying and hard to find the 10. The move pretty fast.

Another thing I have noticed at least for me is since they added the Merlin gathering spell that was suppose to help you get out of your Kingdom quicker they seem to be putting a lot more Chests in very hard places to find and that is where I end of having to spend the time anyway looking for the chest. And then what is really annoying is most of the time the chest turns out to be bronze.

The theater seems to not provide gems periodically. I don't know the rhyme or reason and there doesn't seem to be a pattern but have noticed it off for a day sometimes. My theater is currently showing ads

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter