Disney Magic Kingdoms

My theater ads didn't work yesterday but they worked today.

The seeds are annoying and hard to find the 10. The move pretty fast.

Another thing I have noticed at least for me is since they added the Merlin gathering spell that was suppose to help you get out of your Kingdom quicker they seem to be putting a lot more Chests in very hard places to find and that is where I end of having to spend the time anyway looking for the chest. And then what is really annoying is most of the time the chest turns out to be bronze.

I know I've missed it when it's hidden in the deep right top corner of the kingdom and I scroll by too fast, now I check there first. Lol

I get the same ad or 2 ads every single day for weeks, then occasionally the videos disappear for like 2-4 days, and when they come back, I have a new video or 2 to watch and the old one goes away, so I think they deactivate to switch to something new each month based on which client is purchasing the ad time.

It's so strange how the chests are different for everyone. Mine are always in the same 6 places, without fail, on the front of the map in the grass, or around main street or the parade tent.
Mine were always right around Main Street, but ever since the Merlin Gathering Spell which was suppose to get you out of the Kingdoms quicker my chests have been scattered all over the place taking me several scans through the whole Kingdom to find them. It kind of defeats the purpose of the gathering spell and getting out of there quicker. :)

Is it worth saving gems for Boo (monsters inc)? She's so cute haha. Am I likely to get a sale offer to buy her and does anyone know how much that might cost?

She does with the Monster's Inc characters so if you need more stuff for characters like Mike, Sully, Randall, Roz, and Celia Mae she will help. You may get an offer to buy her for $9.99. I can't remember how many Gems Boo is.

She does with the Monster's Inc characters so if you need more stuff for characters like Mike, Sully, Randall, Roz, and Celia Mae she will help. You may get an offer to buy her for $9.99. I can't remember how many Gems Boo is.

My ads are working at the theater. I didn't notice they weren't working before, but I just watched my two videos. Forgot what the first one was, but the second one was Transformers: Forged to Fight.
All I keep getting are the Garden Scapes and Township Ads.

Is making parades worth it at some point? Like maybe if I run all 7 floats I will actually be getting the gems and tokens or even more potions than I've spent? I have only gotten gems once

Welllll, I've been playing since day one and for the first time, I'm nearing having nothing to do. I have all characters at max except Gaston, and even he is leveling to 8 now. It's kind of good timing since I'll be in DL in a week and I don't want to have to be worrying about my game.

Hi all

I'm new to the board and newish to this game (playing about 3 weeks I think). Totally addicted. Just wanted to let you guys know that yesterday I got offered a package which included Boo and 130 gems for €9.99 (based in ireland).

I'm sure this was covered long ago but can I ask should I welcome Daisy or Mike Wazaski first? Have both almost ready to welcome.

Thanks x

Is making parades worth it at some point? Like maybe if I run all 7 floats I will actually be getting the gems and tokens or even more potions than I've spent? I have only gotten gems once
I would never run all the floats. It seems when I do run the floats I never get back gems from it. The only float that I have been running recently is the BatB float and that is also to help with the chance of getting some of the things needed for the characters to level up. It takes a lot of potions to run all the floats and it also takes gems to open up the spaces so you can run all those floats at once.

I have only two floats spots available on my parade and have added the variety of floats to choose from as events happen. I run the parade every time it comes up. Though back when I was just starting and poor in terms of magic, I only ran one cheap float. Now, I try to spend between 800 and 1200 magic but occasionally up to 2000. I pick the floats that offer prizes. Remember they are a little gamble... You may not get what they say they may give you. But my happiness level is always at max. And that makes ME :)

Hi all

I'm new to the board and newish to this game (playing about 3 weeks I think). Totally addicted. Just wanted to let you guys know that yesterday I got offered a package which included Boo and 130 gems for €9.99 (based in ireland).

I'm sure this was covered long ago but can I ask should I welcome Daisy or Mike Wazaski first? Have both almost ready to welcome.

Thanks x
In the first few months you have to save up for stuff... I had a burger and pretzel farm to make me magic. Buying characters on sale is something I allowed myself to do after 3.5 months. I realized how much I love the game and all its animations. And the cost was like a good coffee or a movie ticket. So I have purchased all the gem characters and they all make me smile as the bop around the screen. So if you can afford the expendable cost, I think you will be happy. :)

Several thoughts...
1) I've never been so happy than when I got a BENCH and a hanging lantern in treasure chests today! (Quite a different reaction from a month ago- LOL!) I am keeping one of all the decorations to make sure my little DMK hopping happy kids have good lighting, benches in each section to rest and swing their little legs, and a pretty statue or topiary to go with that area. I've become the roller coaster tycoon DMK manager at this point! BUT an extra bench? Well! That's going toward buying the Jumpin' Jellyfish ride that Merlin has in his shop. I don't have a million magic to spend to get stuff to turn into Merlin money... so I'm just chugging along. And I just spent the 550k magic on the little spot of land to the back right area behind Space Mountain... so... back to square one for a week or so.

2) I am jealous of the person who can find all the hidden chests! Mine seem to be in a new and weirder off in the gray area location ever time!

3) To the newbies- my favorite and most valuable advice I read here on the these boards somewhere around early December was HAVE PATIENCE... Donald took me two months! And I just got him 3 weeks ago! (5 months after starting) And I had to store several of the low magic yielding buildings when I didn't have enough land. So stay patient...
AND look at the disney wiki website for all the details about magic, cost, etc of the game: http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Disney_Magic_Kingdoms
AND follow Jayson Hedley: https://jaysenheadleywrites.com/category/disney-magic-kingdoms-game/
And most of all, don't get all fussy! I've been able to get almost all the incredibles after the event with a special they had with buying chests. Same with Nightmare BC. It is, afterall, a GAME!! yay. wooo ooo! :D

[Countdown to Guardians of the Galaxy 2 movie: 13 days! Countdown to Guardians of the Galaxy opening at California Adventure: 25 days!!!]

Hi everyone ! New to this game! Only level 13 right now... Addicted to it! Only complaint is how long it takes to save up magic for things .. for example right now saving to welcome bo peep and also build prince charming carosel really don't wanna spend real money on this game... Have managed to only spend it to buy Pluto lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter