Disney Magic Kingdoms

That's not how it works though. It's all about odds. A chest has the same odds whether you paid real money or earned gems. So, if you had saved that iTunes card and just bought the one chest, you still most likely would not have gotten Anna at all.

But I agree with you. Doesn't seem fair at all. I think that if there really are people out there willing to spend $10 for a digital character with limited game play, for a game that might not even be around in a year or two (VMK anyone?), then they should have it. Gameloft should consider possibly running that kind of promotion. At least once, to see if it's profitable. "Pay $X for X character and get X gems free" Because the current probability offer borders along the lines of gambling, which for a game that has a large child fan base, isn't very "Disney."
I understand and I agree. I know I probably wouldn't have gotten anna if I had saved my iTunes gift card I was just upset that I spent $10 and got NO characters. Everyone else seems to be getting 1 or even 2 when they do they 9.99 deal. They couldn't even give me 1. And yes I totally agree they should run a promotion like that. I'd rather spend the same amount of money (9.99) and know exactly what I'm getting, even if it's only 1 character, 1 building and 1 decoration (or something like that)... which is less than what you get in these 5 legendary chest promotions it just reduces your chances of getting duplicates or things u don't want. At least then you know what you're spending your money on!

Obviously not as far as you guys as I just started playing a couple weeks ago. Just started defeating Pete and want those frozen characters but only have 80 gems and am trying to save up for attractions. But what's killing me is trying to get Cinderella's items!! That dang slipper lol and only have one pair of her ears so far. Keep sending Jessie to yodel lol

SO i have been saving my gems forever now, The only 2 characters I have left to buy (that i can get using gems) are Capt Jack Sparrow and Boo.. Should I wait to spend them until the new Pirates movie comes out to see if they do something in game for that?

SO i have been saving my gems forever now, The only 2 characters I have left to buy (that i can get using gems) are Capt Jack Sparrow and Boo.. Should I wait to spend them until the new Pirates movie comes out to see if they do something in game for that?
I'm like you and need Jack too. I think I'm going to wait it out just to see if a deal pops up.

That was me with Tower of Terror - just when I'd given up hope it came from a platinum chest!
I got the TOT from a platinum chest too! I was so pumped about that! I really want to get the mad teacup ride from the platinum chest because I don't feel like spending gems on it. Since that ride doesn't really play a part in the storyline and I don't NEED it for anything, I'm going to wait it out and hope that eventually I'll get it. I'm upset that they made a bunch of the decorations only available in the gold or platinum chests, like the tangled decorations. When they made that change I had literally just unlocked them (I had just introduced Flynn), so I wasn't able to buy them when they were available. Now I'm never gonna get them :( because I never ever get platinum chests it seems. It's been WEEKS since I've gotten one, and I play frequently throughout the day, every day

So I'm getting this peculiar smoke/firework thing on my Main Street.

Attachments

• IMG_0584.PNG
    IMG_0584.PNG
    844.3 KB · Views: 61
Really wishing I hadn't earned Gaston. Every character is at 10 and I just levelled him to 6. I can go 2 days without an item dropping. Anyone else feeling this frustration?
Actually, once I reached level 7 or 8, it started getting easier. At first, the ear hat things were taking forever. Then when I leveled him up from 9 to 10, the hats dropped every single time, and I was stuck trying to collect enough quivers. Now that I'm done, I'm well, done. Nothing more to do, and not sending characters out on quests unless it's to appease those little Make-A-Wish brats.

Really wishing I hadn't earned Gaston. Every character is at 10 and I just levelled him to 6. I can go 2 days without an item dropping. Anyone else feeling this frustration?
I'm frustrated with how slow the item drops are, but there's no way I would ever wish not to have earned him! Who KNOWS when he'll be available out of a Legendary Chest?? I earned all my characters (even had to purchase incredibles platinum chests), but I'm not missing any other characters. Ever ;)

I seemed to collect the fabric pretty quickly, so I got Goofys Easter outfit. I left him in the costume shop for several days while I continued to collect fabrics. Hope they will come in handy on a future outfit.

I got Mickey's outfit first!
I had fifteen of five for one of mickey's easter fabrics.... it works and it works well.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter