• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Really wishing I hadn't earned Gaston. Every character is at 10 and I just levelled him to 6. I can go 2 days without an item dropping. Anyone else feeling this frustration?
Interesting. I could see being frustrated with his drops, but to wish you hadn't even earned him seems a little weird to me. If he bugs you so much, don't upgrade him. Upgrading him does absolutely nothing, at least right now.

Ugh, so not happy. So I wasn't playing this game yet during the frozen event. It must had just ended b/c the character icons were at the top before being moved to the bottom. So I had none of the frozen stuff. I decided to use gems and get a chest. I was very excited to get a character even if it was Hans. Well that was short lived. The only way to level him up is to get 3 swords and 3 ear hats only from gold and platinum chests. I mean seriously?! Grrr.

Does anyone like the Clean Sweep (magic broom) Event? When I first started playing the game I use to really enjoy them but I basically just dread them now. Because of the size of a fully expanded kingdom, the oversized buildings and almost 70 characters now, the brooms are just to hard to find, especially for what amounts to blah rewards.

I usually like to do a quick scan of my entire kingdom to see how hard, or easy, they are to spot. I was only to able to find 1 broom my first time thru. Took my 3 time thru to find 7 and I just can't find that 8th and I refuse to spend 5+ minutes looking for that 8th broom :confused3. I really wish they would handle it like they handles some required items in major events, like the clouds or spiders. You still had to find them, but you could click on their quest icon and it would take you to the next one.

Does anyone like the Clean Sweep (magic broom) Event? When I first started playing the game I use to really enjoy them but I basically just dread them now. Because of the size of a fully expanded kingdom, the oversized buildings and almost 70 characters now, the brooms are just to hard to find, especially for what amounts to blah rewards.

I usually like to do a quick scan of my entire kingdom to see how hard, or easy, they are to spot. I was only to able to find 1 broom my first time thru. Took my 3 time thru to find 7 and I just can't find that 8th and I refuse to spend 5+ minutes looking for that 8th broom :confused3. I really wish they would handle it like they handles some required items in major events, like the clouds or spiders. You still had to find them, but you could click on their quest icon and it would take you to the next one.

I like having some challenge to it. It helps keep the game interesting.

I'm sending Gaston to Level 10, then I'm done until the next update.
I'm almost there. Just a few more things to collect for him to send him off to 10. All my characters are already jobless except for those collecting item for him. Makes it so much easier. Lol. Haven't started brooms yet. So hard for me to see them to collect. Probably start tomorrow.

So I've somehow managed to not click a broom the second I get the pop up notice. So I have no leader boards. Yeah! But how soon do I need to hop in to try to get a reward? I've always been on insane leader boards and never stood a chance.

So I've somehow managed to not click a broom the second I get the pop up notice. So I have no leader boards. Yeah! But how soon do I need to hop in to try to get a reward? I've always been on insane leader boards and never stood a chance.
For what it's worth... I clicked my first broom 2 hours after the event started. Last time I checked (about half an hour ago), I was 24th on my leader board with 88 brooms. And I slept 8 hours without getting up to play. :)

So the only way to get Donald's hat is w/ platinum chests or gems? That's going to be interesting. I just spent all my gems on btb event and then I spent all the ones I've earned since on frozen chests. I got the ice palace, snow cone place or ice cream, the trolls thing and Hans. The only way to upgrade him is through chests. Oh and Anna. She was no help w/ Hans though.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter