Disney Magic Kingdoms

No, I still only have 2. You are better off opening parade slots (I've been contemplating getting #5).
I'm still holding at four, and can't see making the plunge for the 95 gems to bring out a fifth float. I so seldom receive gems from the parades, and at this point I will never be able to spend all of the magic I have accumulated.

For me, i have all three chest pedestals open, and more often than not, I have all the slots taken. I find myself signing on only two three times a day at this point since there isn't anything left to do, and so when I do sign on, there are always at least three of four chests hidden on the grounds. I'm still holding on to two gold chests and two platinum chests, just in case. Still haven't gotten a Mickey Waffle or Turkey Leg stand out of any of the chests I have opened, and rather than winning a bunch of magic, I'm holding off.

So this morning I collected my last rose. I don't need anymore tokens until the next update.

For those of you who are also done collecting and/or leveling up, do you bother to still send your folks out on tasks?

With 4 million Magic, I sorta don't see the point right now.

So this morning I collected my last rose. I don't need anymore tokens until the next update.

For those of you who are also done collecting and/or leveling up, do you bother to still send your folks out on tasks?

With 4 million Magic, I sorta don't see the point right now.
I wouldn't bother sending them on tasks, just collect happiness once in a while. And use merlins collect all spell.

I'm very embarrassed to say this.... I have Merlin at level 2. For the life of me I can't figure out how to make potions. What am I missing? I put the bench over the cauldron and I think I drop it in using the blue button.... I don't know. I'm just not getting it.

1. Make sure the items you want to convert are in your inventory (not out in your park).
2. When you are on the conjuring screen, click on the item on the right and then drag it over to the cauldron. Repeat for additional items that you want to convert. As you add items to the cauldron, you can see at the lower left how many magic potions it will cost to convert, as well as the number of elixirs you will receive.
3. Once you have all the items in the cauldron, click GO at the lower left. Next click Conjure to confirm. You can see your total elixirs at the top of the screen.

Thanks, that was perfect. I was putting them in from my park!

Incredibles legendary chests are availble AGAIN. How many times have they done the incredibles chests after the event? Feels like they've done the incredibles so many times. I didn't play during the incredibles event (I started just after), but I am not a huge fan of the incredibles so I'm not going to even bother wasting my gems or real money on it. I spent some money/gems on getting all of the frozen characters when they were available last week and I've noticed that they don't really further the storyline so I would only get them if you really really like the characters or that movie. Same with the beauty and the beast characters... after the event I've leveled them all up and none of them have tasks that help with other characters so they don't really do anything for me, so sometimes I don't even send them out on tasks unless I really need the magic for something

I'm very embarrassed to say this.... I have Merlin at level 2. For the life of me I can't figure out how to make potions. What am I missing? I put the bench over the cauldron and I think I drop it in using the blue button.... I don't know. I'm just not getting it.
Yeah, I am in the same boat. I have tons of junk to throw in there, but right now I'm just not getting it.

Incredibles legendary chests are availble AGAIN. How many times have they done the incredibles chests after the event? Feels like they've done the incredibles so many times. I didn't play during the incredibles event (I started just after), but I am not a huge fan of the incredibles so I'm not going to even bother wasting my gems or real money on it. I spent some money/gems on getting all of the frozen characters when they were available last week and I've noticed that they don't really further the storyline so I would only get them if you really really like the characters or that movie. Same with the beauty and the beast characters... after the event I've leveled them all up and none of them have tasks that help with other characters so they don't really do anything for me, so sometimes I don't even send them out on tasks unless I really need the magic for something
I still need the stupid float. But I'm not paying ten bucks to get it, along with chests that I'm going to get concession stands from at this point.

1. Make sure the items you want to convert are in your inventory (not out in your park).
2. When you are on the conjuring screen, click on the item on the right and then drag it over to the cauldron. Repeat for additional items that you want to convert. As you add items to the cauldron, you can see at the lower left how many magic potions it will cost to convert, as well as the number of elixirs you will receive.
3. Once you have all the items in the cauldron, click GO at the lower left. Next click Conjure to confirm. You can see your total elixirs at the top of the screen.
What is the point of the multiplier?

Cute. :p

2m7emj4.jpg

I'm just plain unhappy to have just realized (hey I'm a little behind) that the BATB float disappeared. I never would've spent gems on it if I knew it was temporary! At least I know for future event floats but that doesn't help me now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter