Disney Magic Kingdoms

So Nick is unlocked after the Judy task that required the Zootopia PD, cant recall what it was called. Nick needs:

Pawpsicle x20

Nick's Tie x20
- Silver Chests
- Zootopia PD
- Aurora & Flora: Check In (2h)
- Judy Hopps: Track Down A Perp (2h) **Requires Zootopia Race Track**
- Judy Hopps: File Papers (4h)
- Mulan & Li Shang: Family Introduction (6h)
- Zurg: Fly Through Space (6h)

Nick Ear Hat x20
- Silver Chests
- Zootopia Float
- Flash: Visit A Small Shop (4h)
- Cinderella & Prince Charming: Attend a Ball (6h)
- Daisy & Donald: Question Donald's Priorities (6h)
- Minnie: Trick Or Treat (6h) **Requires Halloween Costume**

75,000 Magic

Last edited:
Is it worth spending 9.99 for Wall-e and 80 gems?

Wall-e costing 475 + 80 for a net 555 gems for $9.99, where 500 gems outright would cost you $19.99, its a good value. The downside is his activities only bring tokens for Eve, Flora & Flynn. It goes to personal preference, time versus expense.

Still haven't gotten a request to welcome Pete. Defeated him awhile ago, Mickey and goofy are maxed out, daisy is level 5 or 6... I'm at level 24. Last thing goofy did was eat dinner with Mickey at Daisy's. Sully was welcomed not long ago. Buzz just went to confront Zurg at space mountain. Haven't had any tasks for goofy in awhile :(

Still haven't gotten a request to welcome Pete. Defeated him awhile ago, Mickey and goofy are maxed out, daisy is level 5 or 6... I'm at level 24. Last thing goofy did was eat dinner with Mickey at Daisy's. Sully was welcomed not long ago. Buzz just went to confront Zurg at space mountain. Haven't had any tasks for goofy in awhile :(
Just keep doing your top quest and he will unlock eventually.

I was looking at the park design on 9074. Looks really good. Does anyone know if anything other than Jumpin Jellyfish and the Zootopia stuff is missing?

Everything is there (minus the Zootopia stuff, Jumpin Jellyfish and the Golden Zephyr). I used it as a basis for my own park and currently have two half lands free (i.e. two lands which each have two attractions, but there's room for a few more). I put a few concessions here and there, but no decorations, though I could put those, if I really wanted. :)

There's also this post on Reddit, if someone wants more inspiration ; https://www.reddit.com/r/disneymagi..._park_for_those_looking_how_to_fit_everything

WELL this morning on my way to work, I put my Verizon tablet on the top of my car and forgot. Now it's missing So now I probably lost my whole game. Ughhh bad morning!!

This is the nature of the game. Defeating a character does not mean you will be able to Welcome then in the immediate future (except Mother Gothel, because for a long time she was the end of the available game). The storyline jumps around a bit and it's not always intuitive what bits of story lead to the starts of other family's story.

Just keep working on tasks at the top of your Quest list and eventually you will have an option. I sort of remember that battling Zurg requires welcoming of Pete, Celia AND Roz to trigger. So you may have to do more Toy Story and Monsters, Inc tasks before his Welcome task comes up. And FYI, after you defeat Zurg you won't be able to welcome him until after some Tangled and Sleeping Beauty characters have been welcomed.

This might be useful
http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Storyline_Walkthrough
just focus on doing the main tasks and you should be done real soon

WELL this morning on my way to work, I put my Verizon tablet on the top of my car and forgot. Now it's missing So now I probably lost my whole game. Ughhh bad morning!!

Oh no! DId you use a sign in, if so you should be able to transfer your game to a new device.

I haven't bought Flash and Judy is taking forever for me. I play several times a day, have all the characters available to go on quests for her items and I still need two ear hats. Has anyone else found it takes this long to get Judy? I'm also on 99% happiness consistently.

Can you tell me what the level up times for each levels are?
For the characters?
Level 2 - 36 seconds
3 - 6 minutes
4 - 35 minutes
5 - 60 minute
6 - 2 hours
7 - 4 hours
8 - 8 hours
9 - 16 hours
10 - 24 hours

I'm 2 ties away from welcoming Nick. It's taking forever lol. But I'm loving this update overall. Zootopia is awesome!

And I'm coming number 1 in the challenge too!

I welcomed Nick this morning. He went on a 2 hour task and then he has to be leveled up to level 2 before he and Judy can go on a 4 hour task "following Chief Bogo's trail". While I wait on that I am trying not to move into the top 10 of the event. Im in 11th right now but would rather have a silver chest than a gold chest and have a shot at some ears

[
While I wait on that I am trying not to move into the top 10 of the event. Im in 11th right now but would rather have a silver chest than a gold chest and have a shot at some ears
At this point, you might as well stop. The gold event ends in a few hours and I doubt you can slip to below 250 from 11.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter