Disney Magic Kingdoms

As much as I try, I can't seem to get higher than 65 on my board and drop into the 70's overnight. I am not really interest in the concession stand, so will just concentrate on event tasks.

That or the Tree of Life, which you only get after Nala. :( Almost seems like a mistake; Rafiki is supposed to help with Nala, except he can't. :(

Yes, exactly. I'am a little annoyed at that. I'm sure he will help once I can get some levelled up but it's difficult as I'm relying on chests to get the hat. I wouldn't have even minded terribly if he could at least help with one item of Nalas before you had to level him up. But this is frustrating.

I don't know how but my Rafiki is already ready to level up to level to, just noticed it now so I will be leveling him up soon. Not sure how I got all of his items either, probably just got lucky with the characters I sent out.

That or the Tree of Life, which you only get after Nala. :( Almost seems like a mistake; Rafiki is supposed to help with Nala, except he can't. :(

Yes, exactly. I'am a little annoyed at that. I'm sure he will help once I can get some levelled up but it's difficult as I'm relying on chests to get the hat. I wouldn't have even minded terribly if he could at least help with one item of Nalas before you had to level him up. But this is frustrating.

Meant to quote you guys above

Thank you for your advice guys. Spending 50 gems on the float still bugs me to no end, it's completely useless... and I'm supposed to rely on this if I don't get Rafiki? YIKES...

I completey agree. I had two bronze chests ready to open, but no item for Rafiki. And I only have gold and platinum chests and nothing in my park, so now I have to wait for a chest to appear in my park and hope it's a bronze one. :(

I don't know how but my Rafiki is already ready to level up to level to, just noticed it now so I will be leveling him up soon. Not sure how I got all of his items either, probably just got lucky with the characters I sent out.

You must have been lucky with a bronze chest then. :)

I completey agree. I had two bronze chests ready to open, but no item for Rafiki. And I only have gold and platinum chests and nothing in my park, so now I have to wait for a chest to appear in my park and hope it's a bronze one. :(

You must have been lucky with a bronze chest then. :)
Probably hahah

I've been farming benches to buy bronze chests from Merlin. One of the benefits of my park reorganization I have the three spaces behind California screamin completely open for Lion King. Perfect space to farm. About 3 minutes of work to get one bronze chest, doable while on boring conference calls :rolleyes1

Edit: this is my strategy to level up Zazu faster, and bonus when I get nets or gems

Want to tell us your secret on how you've been doing this? ;) For those who need bronze chests for Rafiki. :)

Anyone have issues with the game not recognizing your internet connection? I've had issues since the Circle of Life update of my leaderboard showing no player information, and sometimes not receiving gems after watching videos. For both of these issues, they would get resolved after about a day or so. I've had several tickets open with support but am not sure if they are doing something in the background or the problems just get resolved somehow.

New insight today, which I'm curious if others are having this issue. I went to welcome Nala, but the game indicates "Go online to welcome characters" Same message when trying to get Rafiki. I checked and the leaderboard is blank. I'm wondering if the "detect if user is online" routine in the game has a glitch? I've shut down the game, restarted my phone, checked to see if I'm low on memory (have 2.3Gb free), turned on/off cellular and wifi - all multiple times. No change.

Any others in a similar situation?

***** Update - possible workaround.
If you have the issues previously described, here's some additional information which might help you. I have Xfinity internet, and their wireless router has a private router (which I use) and a public router for their Xfinity Public Wifi network. As the problems I've been having w/the Kingdoms game seem to point to connectivity issues, I switched to using the Xfinity SSID, and now I can welcome Nala and Rafiki, and I can now see the Leaderboard. I'm not sure why this works, but I thought this might help others.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter