Disney Magic Kingdoms

Anyone have issues with the game not recognizing your internet connection? I've had issues since the Circle of Life update of my leaderboard showing no player information, and sometimes not receiving gems after watching videos. For both of these issues, they would get resolved after about a day or so. I've had several tickets open with support but am not sure if they are doing something in the background or the problems just get resolved somehow.

New insight today, which I'm curious if others are having this issue. I went to welcome Nala, but the game indicates "Go online to welcome characters" Same message when trying to get Rafiki. I checked and the leaderboard is blank. I'm wondering if the "detect if user is online" routine in the game has a glitch? I've shut down the game, restarted my phone, checked to see if I'm low on memory (have 2.3Gb free), turned on/off cellular and wifi - all multiple times. No change.

Any others in a similar situation?
I had this happen the whole time when I began to play over a year ago with the Incredibles, I had no idea how to fix it and this happened through the nightmare before christmas event as well. Never got a ticket for it, just did my best to check it to earn stuff when it was working. Then one day it randomly stopped happening and has worked fine since.

Trying to decide if I should buy Rafiki or not. I'm fairly new to the game and I don't have any other event characters and Zazu is the first character I bought. I want to get Simba and Nala and would be okay if I don't get Scar (I think). I have enough to buy him with some left over, any advice?

Trying to decide if I should buy Rafiki or not. I'm fairly new to the game and I don't have any other event characters and Zazu is the first character I bought. I want to get Simba and Nala and would be okay if I don't get Scar (I think). I have enough to buy him with some left over, any advice?
I'm contemplating on that too... Nala's paw print could be a potential problem because it has longer tasks (6 and 8 hours I think), and fewer characters. Think I'll wait 1 or 2 task cycles and see how well her tokens drop first before deciding on Rafiki...

Too bad the free gift came just a minute or two after I sent Rafiki out on his hour-long quest again because I didn't get his ears in a chest I had just opened. Oh well.

According to the FB page:
"Some grubs made their way into the code, and Rafiki Hat Tokens were only available in bronze chests. We’ve fixed this issue, and you can now get these tokens from the Circle of Life attraction and Pumbaa’s "Favorite Grub Spot" quest! Thanks for bringing this to our attention."

After I collected my free gifts, I had to exit my game and restart before the change took effect.

I leveled up Rafiki already and still got the free gift, I am extremely surprised they did that! At least I only need one more baobab fruit now to level him up again!

I leveled up Rafiki already and still got the free gift, I am extremely surprised they did that! At least I only need one more baobab fruit now to level him up again!
Me too, just leveled him up to level 3. Pretty nice on their part to not only fix the problem but do it so quickly. Once at level 3 he has a 4 hour task but that will interfere with Nala so that might have to wait

Yeah, I'm pretty sure they won't do anything about it. There's alway some sort of catch in the game and I guess that's is in part of what makes it a game.

I think they just did something about it. I just received a "gift" that included everything I need to level up Rafiki to level 2.

I was really unhappy this morning when I used gems for Rafiki only to find out that I couldn't use him (took me forever to get that prince's glove - and that was annoying but not a premium character during a timed event.) I was very relieved when Gameloft realized their "error" and sent me the items needed to upgrade him. Thanks to everyone who complained. ;)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter