Disney Magic Kingdoms

I haven't really tracked the actual quests, but after welcoming Mowgli, there are a couple of longer quests for him - maybe both a 6-hour and a 12-hour...? Sorry, not sure. But after a few quests, you are able to open up a second area of land in Frontierland for 500,000 magic and takes 24 hours. It is the area to the upper-right of the current opening. Sidenote: leveling Mowgli up to level 2 is taking as long for me as any character that I can recall. I've seen online that Mowgli maxes out for now at level 2, but cannot verify that personally.
More land...seriously?!?! It's like Christmas. Well, in that case, maybe I will start working on him. I have 5mil magic, so it's not a problem...but when did characters start costing 150K? I can't believe there is more land to be had!!!!!!

More land...seriously?!?! It's like Christmas. Well, in that case, maybe I will start working on him. I have 5mil magic, so it's not a problem...but when did characters start costing 150K? I can't believe there is more land to be had!!!!!!
If you click on the square directly to the right of the existing Frontierland area, it says "Complete more Jungle Book quests". Trouble is, I've needed two ear hats for Mowgli since before the weekend. Can't get these last two to drop for him, and I'm not spending the 120 gems to make it happen.

Nope. I dob't have anything for Mowgli yet. I think I'm going to take my time with him. I'm trying to get up to 80k for the gem conversion. I already have everyone leveled up as far as I'm going to until the event ends. Just killing time getting currency while I wait for Simba.
You can still earn some of the Mowgli tokens in the meantime. I don't believe Flash is used for any of the event characters, so sending him out is a good idea.

So I know I'm further behind than most of you but I'm a little proud of myself. I started the event with enough gems to get zazu and the parade float. After that I was left with 10 gems. With all of my constant leveling up of characters and watching my theater videos I am now at 158 gems. After jack skellington finishes his level up in 2 1/2 hours I will put Hamm on his final level up hoping he gives me the 20 gems like everyone is saying he gives. I have my fingers crossed hoping I can get rafiki before the event ends. I am also ahead enough in the event that I'm ready to welcome simba but still have two days for him to unlock. I have bullseye at level 2 because tokens for him to get are impossible. And I'm 10,000 magic short of unlocking the new land. My zootopia is also at a hault because I don't have the stupid racetrack. So no jungle book unlocked for now. Prayers for me! I've really been focusing on getting these gems! They should have special character quests that give you gems!

My zootopia is also at a hault because I don't have the stupid racetrack. So no jungle book unlocked for now.

You don't need the racetrack to unlock Jungle Book, you just need to finish all missions. :) I think the last one requires Judy and Nick to be level 8? Not sure, but in any case, my friend doesn't have the racetrack and she's working on Mowgli, so you don't need it. :)

I think you have to delete the app entirely. My wife uses an iPhone and got Splash Mountain that way.
Tested and confirmed on the iPhone! Took me several minutes longer due to slow wifi, but with work to distract its not a bad idea.

However: fair warning to force restart a couple times before doing this. My game did save, but just a few minutes off, no major progress lost but I couldn't tell if I missed out on any token drops by re-tapping my characters. Will definitely be doing this when my platinum chest is ready and I'm not at work lol

So I know I'm further behind than most of you but I'm a little proud of myself. I started the event with enough gems to get zazu and the parade float. After that I was left with 10 gems. With all of my constant leveling up of characters and watching my theater videos I am now at 158 gems. After jack skellington finishes his level up in 2 1/2 hours I will put Hamm on his final level up hoping he gives me the 20 gems like everyone is saying he gives. I have my fingers crossed hoping I can get rafiki before the event ends. I am also ahead enough in the event that I'm ready to welcome simba but still have two days for him to unlock. I have bullseye at level 2 because tokens for him to get are impossible. And I'm 10,000 magic short of unlocking the new land. My zootopia is also at a hault because I don't have the stupid racetrack. So no jungle book unlocked for now. Prayers for me! I've really been focusing on getting these gems! They should have special character quests that give you gems!
I just updated Hamm and got 20 gems.

If you do t have Nightmare before Christmas set, can you still collect for Jungle book? Also how far along does your Toy Story characters have to be to complete quest to start collecting for jungle book & to open Frontier land?

I've opened 9 platinum chests hoping for the race track, some found, some bought with extra gems. So far, the most valuable item I have gotten was the corona sun dial. That's 27 possible items to get, and I've only gotten magic, happiness, more magic, and 1 silly sun dial I already had 2 of! Even getting a consolation concession stand would have been nice, but that's terrible results for that many chests. I don't need happiness or magic!!! They should really take those out of the platinum chests and keep them in gold or below.

I agree!! I purchased the 11 chest bundle and got nothing. I wanted the Race Track but would have been happy with any of the other concessions that I didn't have. Attractions should be available for purchase with gems or elixirs. I am not a complainer but that is ridiculous that I can't finish quests for zootopia. I purchased FLash with gems and had no idea I wouldn't have the opportunity to do the same with the Racetrack. Is there any way to complain to Gameloft?

Agree, I don't have it and finished all the Zootopia missions a long time ago. Also have all the Zootopia characters at level 10, except for Chief Bogo, who is currently at level 8 and I'm not focusing on him until this event is over.

That said, I just looked up the Race Track and understand why it is in such demand! Not only does it potentially give a Bogo item every 4 hours it also gives Mowgli's basket! If I had any platinum chests, I'd want the Zootopia Racetrack for the items and the fact it would give me all of the attractions.

EDIT: Technicality my Nick Wilde is level 9. I finished collecting all his items at the beginning of this event and don't want to spend the 24h leveling him.

Last edited:
Agree, I don't have it and finished all the Zootopia missions a long time ago. Also have all the Zootopia characters at level 10, except for Chief Bogo, who is currently at level 8 and I'm not focusing on him until this event is over.

That said, I just looked up the Race Track and understand why it is in such demand! Not only does it potentially give a Bogo item every 4 hours it also gives Mowgli's basket! If I had any platinum chests, I'd want the Zootopia Racetrack for the items and the fact it would give me all of the attractions.

That's the exact reason I spent all that time restarting for those Platinum chests. Two Epic tokens should not be hidden behind a 4 hour attraction that's Platinum locked. It's too good to ignore.

Tested and confirmed on the iPhone! Took me several minutes longer due to slow wifi, but with work to distract its not a bad idea.

However: fair warning to force restart a couple times before doing this. My game did save, but just a few minutes off, no major progress lost but I couldn't tell if I missed out on any token drops by re-tapping my characters. Will definitely be doing this when my platinum chest is ready and I'm not at work lol

I did a single Platinum chest twice before I unlocked three at once. The first two single chests I opened probably a dozen times each over two 24 hour periods with no Race Track. Getting that one definitely takes patience when your Happiness starts to decay in the second day and you've burnt up all your Wishes.

I'm down to three Platinum Chests 'saved' on my platforms but am back to having every single attraction in the game. It was worth 'wasting' the two extra chests.

That's the exact reason I spent all that time restarting for those Platinum chests. Two Epic tokens should not be hidden behind a 4 hour attraction that's Platinum locked. It's too good to ignore.

Agree! Honestly, I didn't realize they even had the Zootopia Race Track in the platinum chest until I read about it here. Must have missed it when The Zootopia stuff came out :confused3

I haven't really tracked the actual quests, but after welcoming Mowgli, there are a couple of longer quests for him - maybe both a 6-hour and a 12-hour...? Sorry, not sure. But after a few quests, you are able to open up a second area of land in Frontierland for 500,000 magic and takes 24 hours. It is the area to the upper-right of the current opening. Sidenote: leveling Mowgli up to level 2 is taking as long for me as any character that I can recall. I've seen online that Mowgli maxes out for now at level 2, but cannot verify that personally.
Just following up that Mowgli currently does max out at level 2.

You don't need the racetrack to unlock Jungle Book, you just need to finish all missions. :) I think the last one requires Judy and Nick to be level 8? Not sure, but in any case, my friend doesn't have the racetrack and she's working on Mowgli, so you don't need it. :)
Thank you! I have Judy and nick at level seven now waiting for more of their tokens to level them up!

If you do t have Nightmare before Christmas set, can you still collect for Jungle book? Also how far along does your Toy Story characters have to be to complete quest to start collecting for jungle book & to open Frontier land?
I'm curious about this too. I have jack skellington but that's it. I started playing the game at the very end of the nightmare before Christmas event.

I don't know how you guys find platinium chest. The last time I found one was at may.

How usefull is Rafiki? Is it worth the gems?

I don't know how you guys find platinium chest. The last time I found one was at may.

How usefull is Rafiki? Is it worth the gems?
I've been playing for about 50 days now (so super new compared to everyone else here) and just this week I found my 2nd or 3rd platinum chest. So they pop-up, but not very often. Haven't opened my newest chest yet. I have that and a gold just chilling - in case Simba or Scar have tokens in one of them, or until the event ends. Too busy opening bronze and silver to get tokens for the other event characters.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter