Disney Magic Kingdoms

My drop rate has drastically increased since last night. Currently have all the gauntlets collected and 14 of the ears.

Since Genie takes 8 hours to welcome, I'm hoping to finish this evening and level up one, or possibly 2 other characters, before I begin welcoming him right before going bed.
Same her on the drop rate!

Still no luck on drops for me. 7 cuffs and 6 hats. Should I use gems to buy the Cave of Wonders? I have exactly 150 so not sure if it is worth it or not......

Did any one else place in the leader board event and NOT get their reward? 2 minutes before it ended I was around 30th place. The bottom of the top 50 was at least one hundred lamps behind. I had to drive so I couldn't watch the event count down. I wasn't able to check my game until several hours after the event ended. I got nothing. I reloaded the game and still nothing. My connection is good and still nothing. I'm really bummed. I was trying hard to get Abu's stand. I'm sure I did. Maybe a glitch?

After welcoming Genie he has a 2 hour joint task with Aladdin. Mickey and Goofy have a 4 hour joint task. After the 2 hour task you can build Genies Magic Lamp for 19,500. Then Genie has a 2 hour single task. I should mention that I was able to level Genie up to 2 right after welcoming him.

Last edited:

so I jumped ahead on my second phone to see what the requirements for the boss battle will be; Aladdin and Jasmine need to be lvl 5, Abu 4 (possibly 3) and Genie 3. first is a round of 12 fights at 4hr then a round of 24 at 2 hr. The next attraction costs 19,500 event currency so stalk up! http://imgur.com/a/XwumT also there was like a good 10 quests between welcoming Genie and the first boss fight. included Mickey, Minnie and Goofy as well as all the Aladdin gang

Last edited:
I'm four hours into welcoming Genie and I already have enough items to upgrade him to level 2 as soon as hes welcomed.I had over 46,000 Sultan Coin but welcoming Genie really brought my currency down. Focusing on gathering event currency and sweeps and scoops for now.

I'm four hours into welcoming Genie and I already have enough items to upgrade him to level 2 as soon as hes welcomed.I had over 46,000 Sultan Coin but welcoming Genie really brought my currency down. Focusing on gathering event currency and sweeps and scoops for now.
I didn't notice that part about the currency until I read your post. Just checked my currency, and sure enough...

Guess the Gameloft interns learned from the Lion King when way too many people cashed in for 80 gems at the end.

I didn't notice that part about the currency until I read your post. Just checked my currency, and sure enough...

Guess the Gameloft interns learned from the Lion King when way too many people cashed in for 80 gems at the end.

Apparently. When we have to build Genies Lamp Show, it's 19,500 Sultan Coins.

Another mini event? I enjoy them but they've had too many lately. I wish they would focus their energy towards fixing the crashing issues before giving us yet another mini event that will be active during the week when kids should be focused on going back to school. Probably just having a cranky morning. :mad: Will drink some coffee and then start granting wishes.:coffee:

I'm really disappointed that we have another mini event! A happiness one which I always find more difficult to collect than trophies. All the characters my park visitors want to interact with have event activities to focus on!

I'm having terrible luck with drops on Genies hat. I still only have 13 after sending everyone out endlessly for two days straight.

I'm really disappointed that we have another mini event! A happiness one which I always find more difficult to collect than trophies. All the characters my park visitors want to interact with have event activities to focus on!
I'm hoping to skip this mini event but then my competitive nature kicks in and..... ugh.

I'm planning to hold off on starting this mini event - hopefully that puts me on a less competitive leaderboard - I never seem to place in the top 50! On the Genie front I still need 5 cuffs and 2 ears. Hoping to get those today and start his welcome overnight. Definitely disappointed to hear it will take so much currency to build the Genie's Lamp Show. I'm about 10,000 currency short of being able to both welcome Genie and build the show, so I guess currency will be my focus for a while. I should get a good bit of that from leveling up event characters again, which I've been holding off on in order to both not take them off of tasks to collect Genie tokens and to not have competing token drops. I think I'm still progressing at a good pace though, so no worries quite yet.

Luckily, or unluckily, the Wish Granters rewards are very weak. Decided I'm much better of sending all my non-event collecting characters out on 6, 8 or 12 hour jobs than send them out on short jobs in case they are able to grant wishes later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter