Disney Magic Kingdoms

Anyone know what the rewards are for the new mini-event?

1-10 8 brooms 8 scoops 2500 currency
11-50 7 brooms 7 scoops 2000 currency
51-150 6 brooms 6 scoops 1500 currency
151-350 4 brooms 4 scoops 1250 currency
351-600 3 brooms 3 scoops 1000 currency
601-1000 2 brooms 2 scoops 750 currency
1001-1850 2 brooms 2 scoops 500 currency
1851- 2850 1 broom 1 scoop 250 currency

I'm having terrible luck with drops on Genies hat. I still only have 13 after sending everyone out endlessly for two days straight.

Same here! I've only got one so far today and I have sent everyone that I can out at least twice!! Ugh

I am also waiting for 3 more hats to welcome Genie. This event I have not purchased the premium characters like I do in other events. I chose not to, I wanted to know if its really worth the purchase or if I could finish the event without them so far I think it does make a difference for drops. Usually the drop rates seem better with the premium characters helping to collect. I havent waited so long to welcome a character in an event before. Not looking forward to the costumes think I might cave in by that stage at this rate...

Did you check your inventory for Abu's stand (in case the message never appeared but you got the rewards anyway)? If it's not there, open a ticket to Gameloft (click the blue button at the upper right then select Customer Care) and they will investigate.
I did check inventory just in case. No luck. I opened a ticket, so hopefully they will take care of it.

Whew, Genie is welcomed, leveled up to 2 and off reminiscing with Aladdin or whatever. I've got Aladdin, Jasmine and the Carpet at level 5, Abu is ready to level up to 5, I just forgot and accidentally sent him off on a task, so that'll be first thing tomorrow morning. I'm hoping to have everyone at level 5 by the time the Jafar business starts.
I have not started the happiness event yet, the plan is to jump in tomorrow morning with a nice little stockpile of smilie faces.
I find the mini-events to be an annoying distraction. Im competitive, and have to stop and tell myself the storyline and characters are the priority, the mini events are not. It's a struggle. (As I typed that I remembered people have real problems. Made me actually laugh)

Whew, Genie is welcomed, leveled up to 2 and off reminiscing with Aladdin or whatever. I've got Aladdin, Jasmine and the Carpet at level 5, Abu is ready to level up to 5, I just forgot and accidentally sent him off on a task, so that'll be first thing tomorrow morning. I'm hoping to have everyone at level 5 by the time the Jafar business starts.
I have not started the happiness event yet, the plan is to jump in tomorrow morning with a nice little stockpile of smilie faces.
I find the mini-events to be an annoying distraction. Im competitive, and have to stop and tell myself the storyline and characters are the priority, the mini events are not. It's a struggle. (As I typed that I remembered people have real problems. Made me actually laugh)
I'm with you. I'm trying not to engage in the mini event but my competitive nature takes over and I can make bad choices :sad2:

Has anyone else ever gotten a glitch allowing you to zoom way in on the Kingdom map?
Whoa--the glitch happened again. Having hyper-zoom is like having a sixth sense. I wish I could always zoom in that much. I'll try to figure out how to post a screenshot, but I think I read I need more posts first.

[Sorry for the interruption to the Aladdin discussion. This glitch is very cool, though.]

Whoa--the glitch happened again. Having hyper-zoom is like having a sixth sense. I wish I could always zoom in that much. I'll try to figure out how to post a screenshot, but I think I read I need more posts first.

[Sorry for the interruption to the Aladdin discussion. This glitch is very cool, though.]

I have always been able to zoom in super close.

I'm passing on the mini event...nothing there I really need to have. I spent a lot of time on the last one and got an Abu balloon stand. :)

Also welcoming Genie as of right now. About seven hours left, so I'm busy collecting event currency. I did buy the Aladdin float with gems today...now to save up more for at least one gem character before the event is over.

Apparently. When we have to build Genies Lamp Show, it's 19,500 Sultan Coins.
Boo. After welcoming Genie I've only got 23k sultan coins--the lamp show will knock out pretty much all that. *sigh*
It's obvious that they're hoping they are going to get people to start buying coins. This is the first time that my event coins have run so low, so I'm taking this as a test run. If it works, they will continue down this path. Sigh...

I have always been able to zoom in super close.
How close? This glitch allows me to zoom way past normal zoom. Into buildings and through characters. For example, when glitched I can see close up the rodents "walking" around Little Rodentia.

It's obvious that they're hoping they are going to get people to start buying coins. This is the first time that my event coins have run so low, so I'm taking this as a test run. If it works, they will continue down this path. Sigh...

Totally agree. :( Just couldn't "like" your post.

There is an app update available now on iOS for bug fixes and performance optimizations, so hopefully that may help for those experiencing all the glitches.

I've been on vacation for a week with very little time to play so thought I'd be desperately behind, but it doesn't sound like I'm doing too badly. Aladdin and Abu are level 4 (ready to level up), Carpet level 3 (also ready), Jasmine level 4 (needs two ears), Genie and Iago level 2 (ready to go). I'm waiting for the Genie's Lamp Show to finish building. Phew! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter