Disney Magic Kingdoms

Got the prompts to get Aladdin and Jasmines costumes even though they are still 6 days away. Not sure if I should continue leveling up our save my currency. Im at almost 25,000 and everyone is at level 7 except Genie 6 and Iago 4. Bagheera is getting close to level 2, 7/10 and 7/10.
Geez. How many gems do you keep blowing through to speed up the tasks for all of these events??

Sounds like we are all experiencing the same thing. Gameloft has really slowed down the collection of event currency, and jacked up the cost of welcoming characters and building attractions. They are really "banking" on players paying money to buy currency. A fool and his money... well, not THIS fool. Sorry, Gameloft.

I don't play as often as I have done for some of the previous events, but I'm getting a decent amount of currency. I do have the Abu Balloon stand, so that helps. But I have every building and every character except Jafar and I have 20,000 currency with 14 days to go (by the way, did they increase the time or something - seems like a weird end time). Depending on how much I level up the characters, I should have plenty of currency to get the 40 gems at the end.

I can't stand her floating arms. She looks like she's trying to balance and not fall over

LOL, now I can't not notice that.

What level does all the other characters have to be at to battle?

I had to level Genie up to level 3. Iago and Carpet are level 2 and are fighting. Abu is at 4 and Aladdin and Jasmine are 5.

Got the prompts to get Aladdin and Jasmines costumes even though they are still 6 days away. Not sure if I should continue leveling up our save my currency. Im at almost 25,000 and everyone is at level 7 except Genie 6 and Iago 4. Bagheera is getting close to level 2, 7/10 and 7/10.

Not as far as you are, just sent Genie out on his 8 hour be extremely noticeable mission, but wondering the same thing. Currently have mine at level 7, 6, 6, 7, 4 and 5 with 31K in currency. I'll probably focus on getting as many lamps as possible, try collecting 3-5K currency a day and probably level 1 or 2 characters a day.

Currently in the process of welcoming Genie. It used up almost all my event currency though. Worried about how much more everything else is going to cost!

Geez. How many gems do you keep blowing through to speed up the tasks for all of these events??

Luckily I have a desk job where I am pretty on top of the game all day and I have young kids and a puppy so am up multiple times throughout the night. I do skip some things ahead but the way I see it why stock up gems, aren't they there to be used for the game? I might buy a 100 gem pack each event but that's about it.

Did you know that you can click on the event currency button in the character screen and scroll through the entire list of quests that earn you event currency? There's a freaking TON of quests that earn event currency; however, none of those quests are short - except the 10s for Lamps, and goofy and Jessie's 6 minute quest.
One improvement/angle I would add to this game is a bonus quest for any of the event characters that you can get to level....10?9?8? they get a 6 minute event quest just like goofy and Jessie. It's something to strive for, at least. It's difficult to level a player up, but if you could do it early enough and have the opportunity of them earning the extra currency?

If I were a Gameloft Intern:
Make the Magic Carpets of ALADDIN
and The Magic Lamp Theatre be helpful in the event! I worked hard for those attractions and didn't even need them. I got them because I love Aladdin and thought they would be helpful in the event for them.

Why do you slight me like this, Gameloft?

Besides, it's tiring now that I have maxxed out on Lamps and scoops and sweeps..... now all I can do is send everyone for an hour for..... the currency. 4 hours until the lamp show is here!

Sounds like we are all experiencing the same thing. Gameloft has really slowed down the collection of event currency, and jacked up the cost of welcoming characters and building attractions. They are really "banking" on players paying money to buy currency. A fool and his money... well, not THIS fool. Sorry, Gameloft.

I have noticed the currency changes also. I usually have a nice stock pile but not this event... and its not down to not purchasing the premium characters which is the only difference for me from past events. I am at the Jafar battle stage and I only have 17,000 currency. Aladdin Jasmine and Abu are at level five and Genie is level 3 and they will be staying there. It will give me something to do when the event is over!!

Costumes and Jafar will probably use up what currency I do collect anyway.

Genie's lamp show is about to finish... and I just realized I stupidly sent everyone off on their long overnight tasks a minute ago. Now I don't have anyone ready to handle the tasks that are sure to come once the show is finished being built. So frustrated with myself! On the currency front I'm only at about 2000 now. I hope I can build up enough from the next tasks and the battles with Jafar to be able to afford the costumes and Jafar.

Doing the first battle of with Jafar right now, finally. How long does it take to get to the costume notification from here?

Not as far as you are, just sent Genie out on his 8 hour be extremely noticeable mission, but wondering the same thing. Currently have mine at level 7, 6, 6, 7, 4 and 5 with 31K in currency. I'll probably focus on getting as many lamps as possible, try collecting 3-5K currency a day and probably level 1 or 2 characters a day.
About how frequently are you checking in on the game to earn 3,000 to 5,000 event currency? Are you playing thru the night? Just wondering how difficult it is to earn that amount.

About how frequently are you checking in on the game to earn 3,000 to 5,000 event currency? Are you playing thru the night? Just wondering how difficult it is to earn that amount.
3K a day is definitely possible. I set all my characters on their longest quests overnight, and then during the day, I try to get all the event currency characters to go out every 1-2 hours while I'm at work unless they have a required event quest. When I get home, everyone goes on their shortest quest. Once I get home and get all my chores/dinner/etc. out of the way, I try to keep the characters going every 1-2 hours except Goofy and Jessie, who, combined, can earn 200 coins an hour by repeatedly going on their 6 min quests.

3K a day is definitely possible. I set all my characters on their longest quests overnight, and then during the day, I try to get all the event currency characters to go out every 1-2 hours while I'm at work unless they have a required event quest. When I get home, everyone goes on their shortest quest. Once I get home and get all my chores/dinner/etc. out of the way, I try to keep the characters going every 1-2 hours except Goofy and Jessie, who, combined, can earn 200 coins an hour by repeatedly going on their 6 min quests.

@PrincessS121212 covered things nicely.

I try checking in hourly throughout the day, sometimes more, sometimes less. I'll set a timer if I have "important" jobs with items I need. Rarely play thru the night, but I tend to wake up once or twice so I might check then. On a rare occasion, I'll set up an alarm to collect items for mini event, but this events awards haven't made it worth doing. I did set one when I was getting ready to welcome Aladdin, because I had 19/20 items I needed and getting that final one and it let me wake up greeting and being able to use him.

Do you have the Aladdin float? It drops around 500 in event currency, so that's 1000 - 1500 a day from the float. Like @PrincessS121212 said, send all your not event collecting characters out on long jobs, so when you check in throughout the day your focusing on the characters you need to and your in and out of the game quicker. Hard to tell you how much I make a day, because I'm usually spending some,on leveling characters, but I'd say at this point in the event, probably 5K a day.

Today I'm around 7,500, but I had the two Scarab missions, so that inflated this numbers.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter