Disney Magic Kingdoms

I'm bummed that Gameloft didn't give us compensation for all the lost progress. A few gems, or even some EC or tokens to help level up would have been appreciated.

Despite the early glitches, I've managed to keep up so far. Working on the second Jafar battle, getting Jasmine up to 6 and saving up tokens for her and Aladdin's costumes.

3K a day is definitely possible. I set all my characters on their longest quests overnight, and then during the day, I try to get all the event currency characters to go out every 1-2 hours while I'm at work unless they have a required event quest. When I get home, everyone goes on their shortest quest. Once I get home and get all my chores/dinner/etc. out of the way, I try to keep the characters going every 1-2 hours except Goofy and Jessie, who, combined, can earn 200 coins an hour by repeatedly going on their 6 min quests.
Thank you both. That was very helpful.

I'm bummed that Gameloft didn't give us compensation for all the lost progress. A few gems, or even some EC or tokens to help level up would have been appreciated.

Despite the early glitches, I've managed to keep up so far. Working on the second Jafar battle, getting Jasmine up to 6 and saving up tokens for her and Aladdin's costumes.

Sorry you've been hit by the lost progress, but glad you've been able to keep up.

Do we know what the Costumes will cost, or what effect, if any, they will have on the event? I've just got a feeling that one of the costumes is gonna end up costing gems.

Other than the Zootopia Race Track and Toy Alien, I've got all the characters and attractions. Mickeys Tuxedo, is the only exception. I refuse to pay 120 gems for a costume that doesn't offer any advantage that I can think of. Now if it allowed for collecting the toughest items during an event at a relatively shorter time period I'd atleast have to think about it.

do you know what level do the aladdin characters need to be for the final boss battle?

Sorry you've been hit by the lost progress, but glad you've been able to keep up.

Do we know what the Costumes will cost, or what effect, if any, they will have on the event? I've just got a feeling that one of the costumes is gonna end up costing gems.

Other than the Zootopia Race Track and Toy Alien, I've got all the characters and attractions. Mickeys Tuxedo, is the only exception. I refuse to pay 120 gems for a costume that doesn't offer any advantage that I can think of. Now if it allowed for collecting the toughest items during an event at a relatively shorter time period I'd atleast have to think about it.
There's always the off chance of the tux (or any other costume, usually) being required to help collect fabric for the Aladdin or Jasmine costume.

I agree, this one was far worse than the other ones we have had in the past...that is just my opinion though

Agreed. All I got was an email saying they rolled my progress back. It was in the subject line. Had I not read the end, would have never known. Then I kept my local data because I was further along anyway. I lost three days thanks to the glitch. I just welcomed Genie last night. Need to get Goofy on that 8 hr quest. I will no longer spend money on the game and used gems for the building and not iago. So I doubt I finish the event with jafar. Not a good way to keep paying customers happy imo

Really wishing we knew what those outfits cost, plus what it will take to welcome Jafar. I finished the battle and am now at the "get the costumes" stage, but have to wait 4+ days to start. So I have the time and would like to level up my characters (most are sitting at L5 with all the items already collected) but I'm worried that if I do level them up I will not have enough event currency for the costumes and Jafar. But it's also boring sitting here not progressing.

Other than EC, what is usually required to get costumes during an event? Fabric? Tokens? It's my first event to include costumes...

I do actually have Mickey's tuxedo, courtesy of my 4 year old, who got hold of my phone and ransacked my gem collection! Hoping it won't all be for nothing, fingers crossed!

So I just started playing yesterday and have two questions for you veterans. 1) is it worth even trying to do the event since there is less than two weeks left? Would it even be possible to get to a boss battle without buying a bunch of gems? 2) These darn wind swirl things just keep coming, can you ever complete this challenge? TIA

So I just started playing yesterday and have two questions for you veterans. 1) is it worth even trying to do the event since there is less than two weeks left? Would it even be possible to get to a boss battle without buying a bunch of gems? 2) These darn wind swirl things just keep coming, can you ever complete this challenge? TIA
1. It depends on what your idea of being "worth it" is. If it is to get a some of the characters and attractions, then yes. If it is to finish the whole event, then no. It is unlikely for you to make it to the boss battle at this point in time, that is including the glitches that others and myself had and without gems. It could be possible if you play all day and night or if you don't get any glitches. If I was starting the event now, I don't think I would finish in time.
2. The swirls do not go away and they are not a challenge. They are only there for you to collect lamps for characters and will be here until the event is over.

1. It depends on what your idea of being "worth it" is. If it is to get a some of the characters and attractions, then yes. If it is to finish the whole event, then no. It is unlikely for you to make it to the boss battle at this point in time, that is including the glitches that others and myself had and without gems. It could be possible if you play all day and night or if you don't get any glitches. If I was starting the event now, I don't think I would finish in time.
Agreed. Even if you get a handful of characters, that'll be less that you will need to try to win through chests later on in the game.

And now I'm back to one of my most frustrating parts of this stupid game... having Aladdin and Jasmine stare at me from the quest book while I wait for their costumes to be unlocked five days from now. Why not just let us continue on at our own pace? Stupid interns.

Other than EC, what is usually required to get costumes during an event? Fabric? Tokens? It's my first event to include costumes...

I do actually have Mickey's tuxedo, courtesy of my 4 year old, who got hold of my phone and ransacked my gem collection! Hoping it won't all be for nothing, fingers crossed!
It has been a while since I've needed to earn those useless costumes. But if memory serves me right, it's a mix of fabric. At least.

Really wishing we knew what those outfits cost, plus what it will take to welcome Jafar. I finished the battle and am now at the "get the costumes" stage, but have to wait 4+ days to start. So I have the time and would like to level up my characters (most are sitting at L5 with all the items already collected) but I'm worried that if I do level them up I will not have enough event currency for the costumes and Jafar. But it's also boring sitting here not progressing.
I'm thinking that we have enough time to level up a few characters and still win back the currency.

I feel like the game should have a built-in way to review previous story line. Outside of events, by the time I level up characters to be able to do certain missions, I can't remember why they were doing the mission.
This would be so awesome! For those of us who play this game because of our love of the Disney stories and art, I completely agree. I would also contend that I wish we could at least view the items for all the characters that we worked so hard to collect for.... The Character section seems to be a waste after you've upgraded everyone to level 10..... I'm sure I could look them up online, but there's no fun in that. This adds to the "What happens to the characters after they reach level 10" factor..... I don't like it. Make the characters interact on an adventure or something! This ridiculousness of sending everyone for long missions to do nothing isn't very appealing....

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter