• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

BTW, Has anyone purchased Toy Alien and THEN found out about the intense need to have Toy Soldier Drop? Cuz I haven't bought that one yet.... and haven't needed a reason to .... except for the fact that Toy Alien has a maximum 2 hour quest. Can I just put him back in the Crane Game??

Sorry you've been hit by the lost progress, but glad you've been able to keep up.

Do we know what the Costumes will cost, or what effect, if any, they will have on the event? I've just got a feeling that one of the costumes is gonna end up costing gems.

Other than the Zootopia Race Track and Toy Alien, I've got all the characters and attractions. Mickeys Tuxedo, is the only exception. I refuse to pay 120 gems for a costume that doesn't offer any advantage that I can think of. Now if it allowed for collecting the toughest items during an event at a relatively shorter time period I'd atleast have to think about it.
I feel the same way about the tuxedo costume. If they ever utilize it for events, I'd consider it too.

Looks like there is new premium content to buy in the form of Enchanted Chests.

And I got the quest right away to welcome Prince Charming. He needs 500 magic and one pair of gloves (which you get from chests).

Chests can be bought in packs or found around your park. There are 4 levels of chests (Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum) and the stuff in the chest is relative to its level. Like the gloves are only found in Gold and Platinum chests to begin with (they then move to the Silver Chests). And the new attraction released (Splash Mountain) is only available in the Platinum chests.

There is an additional attraction (Prince Charming's Regal Carousel) but you need Prince Charming to be Level 3 to build. Oy.

Money grab. Thanks developers! /sarcasm
How do you get a gold or a platinum chest in Disney magic kingdom to welcome prince charming

Make the characters interact on an adventure or something!
This would be a lot of fun. (But it's probably a Lot of work for the Gameloft team.)

Similarly, I would love if the characters, while wandering around not on missions, would interact with other characters they ran across.

And another thing on my wish list would be more voice work. The original clips remain delightful (Zurg, in particular, has some of the best lines), but I keep feeling like there should be more.

I've finished battling Jafar both times and Genie only had a few hours left on his 12 hour mission to prepare for the party. I was fortunate to come in at #8 place in the mini event so I won the event currency and 8 sweeps and scoops. Genie is ready to level up to 5, Iago is ready to level up to 4. I'm currently sitting on almost 46,000 event currency.

I've finished battling Jafar both times and Genie only had a few hours left on his 12 hour mission to prepare for the party. I was fortunate to come in at #8 place in the mini event so I won the event currency and 8 sweeps and scoops. Genie is ready to level up to 5, Iago is ready to level up to 4. I'm currently sitting on almost 46,000 event currency.
Where are your other characters, currently?

Has anyone else had an enchanted chests pop up even tho there is not currently an offer for any enchanted chests?

Ok so during the event is everyone continuing to level up Aladdin characters, or are you just waiting until the event is over and saving your currency? I can't decide what to do.

Do we know what the Costumes will cost, or what effect, if any, they will have on the event? I've just got a feeling that one of the costumes is gonna end up costing gems.

Costumes won't cost gems because they are required to move ahead with the storyline. Based on past events, they will for sure require EC and some sort of fabric, and two different types of tokens (same ones used to level up, so stock up).

do you know what level do the aladdin characters need to be for the final boss battle?

Aladdin and Jasmine need to be level 5, Abu and Genie level 3, Iago and Carpet level 1.

Ok so during the event is everyone continuing to level up Aladdin characters, or are you just waiting until the event is over and saving your currency? I can't decide what to do.

I'm trying to get everyone to level 6 and have them ready to level up to 7 if needed for Jafar, and saving anything over that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter