Disney Magic Kingdoms

Finally have my first experience with glitches. Sent Genie to welcome for 8 hours. After 8 hours, he still has 7 hours and 55 minutes. Then Aladdin was just sitting there taking 8 hours for a 4 hour quest. Yay.

Is it just me or some people posting about fighting Jafar and mine says available in 4 days? Like am I that behind? Or is that when you can welcome him?

So I sent my characters out last night before bed. When I woke up I had the notifications that they were done with their quests, but when I went into the game all of their quest timers had started over. Every single character. This only seems to happen to me during the limited time events. Kind of frustrating when you're trying to get through the event quests as quickly as possible :headache:

I should be through the second Jafar battle today. Started this morning at two hours each. Sent four characters out.

Then we play the level up and horde event currency game until the costumes are open.

Just curious if those who are still experiencing issues or glitches with the game installed the latest update from two days ago? I guess it wouldn't be a huge surprise if it didn't fix the issues, but I was hoping that it would for all those affected.

Striking Gold
  • 1-10: Abu Balloon Stand, Golden Lamp Trophy, 3000 event currency
  • 11-50: Abu Balloon Stand, Golden Lamp Trophy, 2500 event currency
  • 51-250: Golden Lamp Trophy, 2500 event currency
  • 251-500: Golden Lamp Trophy, 2000 event currency
  • 501-1000: Golden Lamp Trophy, 1500 event currency
  • 1001-2000: 1000 event currency

Only need 1 ear hat and 1 perch before I can welcome Bagherra!
I can't help but think that by now Flynn must be going blind getting a closer look at the crown; and Aurora + Prince Phillip should be able to identify every bush, bench, and concession stand with all the Tours of the Land they have been doing! :P

I levelled Bagheera up to 2 yesterday, that's apparently the max level for now. Felt kind of anticlimactic - he went on a 2 hour task and that was it. Hope they expand on the Jungle Book soon.

Yup, I can't assign more than one as well but the other thing I wanted to ask is if anyone has been able to watch advertisements for more gems? It keeps telling me to do it (when in the parade screen), but when I click on it to watch them, it tells me that I have no more videos at this time....BUT I have never even been able to watch one.
How do I get prince charming

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter