Disney Magic Kingdoms

just about to welcome Genie exactly 9 days to 9 will that be enough time to welcome Jahfar?
Or should I try speed up some tasks early
Don't have Carpet or igar
Focus on the purple quests as those are the ones that will move the event story along. Do the rest when it doesn't interfere with your event progression as every minute will be needed if you want to get to the end. If you can afford it, get Iago and/or carpet.

jumped ahead on my secondary phone to see what Jahfar's requirements will be. After you get both costumes there's a 12 hour quest for Aladdin and Jasmine then you get to quest to welcome Jahfar. he takes 10 of each his hat and staff, both epic and 35k EC

Attachments

• Screenshot_20170904-092147.png
    Screenshot_20170904-092147.png
    343.6 KB · Views: 101
  • Screenshot_20170904-092204.png
    Screenshot_20170904-092204.png
    337.2 KB · Views: 89
  • Screenshot_20170904-092213.png
    Screenshot_20170904-092213.png
    340.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Screenshot_20170904-092235.png
    Screenshot_20170904-092235.png
    336.1 KB · Views: 94
I didn't get any freebies for the glitch, but I wasn't affected so I guess I can't complain! Would've been nice though, lol. Especially as I'm so low on event currency. Only 14k.
I'm still fighting Jafar, on the second battle now and almost halfway done.

When there are buildings listed in a character's quest list, do they somehow unlock after a quest and are given to you or do you have to pay the gems or magic to get them? For example I have Sarge maxed at level 10 and at the bottom of his quest list is Parachute Drop with a little lock on the Go button and RC Racers the same. Any info appreciated.

When there are buildings listed in a character's quest list, do they somehow unlock after a quest and are given to you or do you have to pay the gems or magic to get them? For example I have Sarge maxed at level 10 and at the bottom of his quest list is Parachute Drop with a little lock on the Go button and RC Racers the same. Any info appreciated.

You need to own those building, RC Racers and Toy Stories Parachute Drop, to be able to do those quests. I currently own all the buildings the game has to offer, so I'm not sure if, or how, they are available.

There are certain jobs you currently do, that would disappear if you would put some buildings away.

Both attractions require gems. You must purchase them to do the quest but only if you want them. It is not required to further the game it just gives you another option to send characters on a different quest. I dont have either of the attractions.

As for other attractions when you unlock them from gameplay you can purchase the magic ones after the become unlocked with magic. In the attractions section it will tell you if ypu need gems or magic to purchase.

I already have enough fabric to get Jasmine's formal wear, but didn't notice until after I sent her off on a 1hr task to collect another dustpan. At this rate the costumes shouldn't be too terrible to gather, especially since I had enough of nearly all the other tokens since my characters are all ready to lvl up. Glad I held off instead of leveling them up, though perhaps I'll regret that when we get to gathering Jafar's items and discover they need to be leveled up even higher. Oh well. The 30gems as part of the glitch compensation was definitely welcome as it gave me enough to get Iago! Now I have him in time for him to actually be helping gather tokens during the event! :-) Hearing how many tokens and how much event currency Jafar takes is a bit saddening though. I have about 40k now, and with the two costumes taking 13k of that and Jafar taking 35k, I'm thinking my gem conversion at the end won't be very big.

i think i'm the only one who thinks that the drop rate for the fabrics are really bad. i've wasted 8 hours to get the fabrics and i still have nothing..

No your not. I started collecting 2 at start, because I luckily had characters out on the right jobs. Since then, choosing fabric jobs, I'm 1/5. I don't consider that a good rate for an uncommon item.

EDIT: Make it 2/8 after finishing the 4 hour jobs. Really wondering if the mislabeled the fabric as uncommon?

Last edited:
No your not. I started collecting 2 at start, because I luckily had characters out on the right jobs. Since then, choosing fabric jobs, I'm 1/5. I don't consider that a good rate for an uncommon item.

EDIT: Make it 2/8 after finishing the 4 hour jobs. Really wondering if the mislabeled the fabric as uncommon?
Perhaps. But Bagheera's ears are only labeled as uncommon and we all know how inaccurate THAT has turned out. Don't even get me started on those #*&/@! perches.

i think i'm the only one who thinks that the drop rate for the fabrics are really bad. i've wasted 8 hours to get the fabrics and i still have nothing..

You're not alone. I've been trying since we were able to and I have only 3 so far. And that is using all the characters all the time.

I'm about to collect my first chance at fabric drops.....anything over zero will be success in my book haha

EDIT: I only got 1 fabric. But it's better than none. Lol

Last edited:
i have been MIA from this thread for ages! (my original DIS account got all screwed up so I had to start all over)

i had no problems with fabric dropping - actually will have Jasmine's formal wear in about 45min
i should have Aladdin's at some point tomorrow (if fabric continues to drop for me like it has been)

non-event related: still trying to welcome Bagheera - he is such a pain :sad2:

i have been MIA from this thread for ages! (my original DIS account got all screwed up so I had to start all over)

i had no problems with fabric dropping - actually will have Jasmine's formal wear in about 45min
i should have Aladdin's at some point tomorrow (if fabric continues to drop for me like it has been)

non-event related: still trying to welcome Bagheera - he is such a pain :sad2:

Same here. Jasmine on her 60 min costume change and need 6 more fabrics to complete Aladdin. I also don't have Bageheera but I was concentrating on the event and not him. He's a little over half done for perches and ears.

Fabric drop now at 3/13. Something is seriously broken and it's sucking the fun out of this event. It's funny how a little word like uncommon can make it so much more frustrating. If they made it rare or even epic I'm sure I'd still be annoyed, but considerably less so. :rotfl2:

At this point I'm just looking forward to this event to get over am going to need atleast 2 months until the next event.

Not sure if there is any truth to it, but someone on the game loft forum said it had the if you send someone out on the 6 and/or 8 hour jobs it somehow somehow messing up the drop rate? made no sense to me, but who knows?

UPDATE: another 0/4 Making it 3/17. Heading to bed and am really hoping that they fix this obvious bug sometime tomorrow.

Last edited:
So, over the weekend I brought Scar to level, got Bagheera to level 2, the Alien to level 6 (which prompts a 12-hour task between him and Buzz, during which I could have earned two ear hats or a claw), got Jasmine's costume, and I'm two away from Aladdin. Everyone is out on their respective fabric task, so I should have the costume within 4-6 hours, plus the hour to welcome. From there, I'll do the Aladdin/Jasmine 12-hour task, and then start on Jafar. All of my characters are at level 6 waiting to go to 7, although I only have 27 lamps saved up so far.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter