Disney Magic Kingdoms

Same here. Jasmine on her 60 min costume change and need 6 more fabrics to complete Aladdin. I also don't have Bageheera but I was concentrating on the event and not him. He's a little over half done for perches and ears.

I have Jasmine running around in her new costume and was pleasantly surprised when I picked up 4 more fabrics this morning, so now I only need 2 more to outfit Aladdin. Hopefully everyone else will benefit from a new day/new drop rate as I have. I just maxed out Bogo yesterday, Bageheera... with his drop rate, I'll welcome him in October.

Hi, can anyone confirm that for jafar ears does abu have go be at level 9???? Thats insane! I thought we never require characters in the same event to be higher than level 6-7!! Freaking out now

I also got all fabric drops from each task i sent out and welcomed Jasmin yesterday and Alladin in an hour.

Hi, can anyone confirm that for jafar ears does abu have go be at level 9???? Thats insane! I thought we never require characters in the same event to be higher than level 6-7!! Freaking out now

Wow I hope not! I only have him at level 3 or 4 right now

I saw this post one of the screenshots for jafars ears say abu has to be level 9. Thats crazy!!!

jumped ahead on my secondary phone to see what Jahfar's requirements will be. After you get both costumes there's a 12 hour quest for Aladdin and Jasmine then you get to quest to welcome Jahfar. he takes 10 of each his hat and staff, both epic and 35k EC

I saw this post one of the screenshots for jafars ears say abu has to be level 9. Thats crazy!!!

But it also looks like he has a different task to get the staff that may not require him to be level 9. I plan to use him for staffs, and send others after the ears. That way I shouldn't have to worry about getting Abu to level 9 until after the event.

Fabric drops haven't been terrible. I have Jasime's costume already, just waiting on Aladdin's. Those tasks should be done around 10 am and, assuming I get two, I can get Aladdin's today.

Also close to 50k in event currency. I know Jafar is going to deplete that a bit, but there's still more than a week left to do all of this.

And we have another Happiness Event.

Still trying to get the fabric for Aladdin. Two more to go so hopefully I have it by the morning. Jasmine has her costume already done. Sitting on 95,000 event currency.

Has anyone else been having time issues with actions lately? I put Jesse on a four hour quest before bed last night and when I woke up this morning she was only 3 minutes in to that action, like I had just started it. This has happened to me before both with leveling up characters and sending them on quests, but it seems to be happening more frequently lately - once every day or two rather than once every 3-4 weeks. There doesn't seem to be any correlation with the characters or actions that it happens with.

Anyone else notice this?

Need one more fabric for Jasmine (Aladdin is done), should have that in about 30 minutes, fingers crossed!

So I bought Iago when he became available a while ago- he has yet to have been any use to me! He wasn't helpful at all with Genie and he hasn't brought back a single piece of fabric! So frustrating! I was able to get Aladdins costume and sent the characters out last night for Jasmine's-only one character came back with a piece this morning! This is the first event I'm actually worried I won't get the villain..

So I bought Iago when he became available a while ago- he has yet to have been any use to me! He wasn't helpful at all with Genie and he hasn't brought back a single piece of fabric! So frustrating! I was able to get Aladdins costume and sent the characters out last night for Jasmine's-only one character came back with a piece this morning! This is the first event I'm actually worried I won't get the villain..
If you already have Aladdin's costume you're further ahead than most. With over a week to go I think you shouldn't have an issue getting Jafar.

Has anyone else been having time issues with actions lately? I put Jesse on a four hour quest before bed last night and when I woke up this morning she was only 3 minutes in to that action, like I had just started it. This has happened to me before both with leveling up characters and sending them on quests, but it seems to be happening more frequently lately - once every day or two rather than once every 3-4 weeks. There doesn't seem to be any correlation with the characters or actions that it happens with.

Anyone else notice this?
I feel this has happened to me a couple of times in the last few days since last week's update, but with so many characters out doing things I haven't been sure. But, yes, a couple of times starting longer tasks I have come back and been shocked that they've barely begun the task. Nothing too consequential for me so far, but there may be an issue here.

I just got Aladdin's costume and started the 12 hr task. On an unrelated note.. anyone has kids in the new area opened? I've never seen any there, just curious..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter