Disney Magic Kingdoms

I wanted to keep my in-park happiness as high as possible to have the best chance of characters dropping items...so I started the new Happiness Event.
Rank 1-10: 10 Brushes, 10 Pans, 3,000 Event Currency
Rank 11-50: 8 Brushes, 8 Pans, 2,500 Event Currency
Rank 51-150: 6 Brushes, 6 Pans, 2,000 Event Currency
Rank 151-350: 4 Brushes, 4 Pans, 1,750 Event Currency
Rank 351-600: 4 Brushes, 4 Pans, 1,500 Event Currency
Rank 601-1000: 4 Brushes, 4 Pans, 1,250 Event Currency
Rank 1001-1750: 2 Brushes, 2 Pans, 1,000 Event Currency
Rank 1751-2750: 2 Brushes, 2 Pans, 750 Event Currency
Not exactly an amazing set of prizes right there..... thanks for posting.

I got the offer bundle to buy jafar for $15 kinda considering it cause it comes with exclusive stand. But I also like the deal for $10 and gems I had before thoughts?
After the event, the "exclusive" becomes just another worthless magic generator. Enjoy it for the last six days of the Aladdin event.

I'm still trying to get Aladdin. I've been sitting on 5 pieces of fabric for 16 hours? Sent everyone out again. Everyone is coming back time and time again with no fabric. It's very frustrating when the fabric isn't even a rare drop.
How many gems would be required to just "buy" him, and bypass the remaining fabric pieces and the countdown clock?

Anyone getting the message "Your game version is outdated. Please update to the latest version and try again."? And can't get into the game. :(

I am sorry you never got the reward. I would contact them. I never submitted a ticket either, but I got the small reward of 30k magic, 30 gems, etc.
I ended up doing so and I had the same issues as everyone else and they said I wasn't eligible, I have never been so disappointed in them.

Was able to start welcoming Jafar last night, I shockingly caught up somehow. Right now I have 22/15 lamps, 1/10 staffs, 3/10 ear hats, and as predicted, Jafar is ridiculously expensive in event currency...35,000 and I have 45,738, was thinking I was going to get to 80k until I saw his cost. Luckily, his items are in gold chests. I have been saving them in hope they would become useful for this event and now is their time to shine (as long as I get what I need from them and they don't screw me over like the interns have during this event)! I have 5 of them so finger crossed!!

Anyone else think it odd that the Magic Carpets of ALADDIN and The Magic Lamp Theater do not generate event currency during an event featuring Aladdin. It also would have been nice to see event currency show up in chests rather than the much devalued common blue magic currency.
I was just thinking about the event currency being in chests today, so weird!

How many gems would be required to just "buy" him, and bypass the remaining fabric pieces and the countdown clock?

I've got 8 lamps, 1 staff, and 1 ear hat and to buy Jafar outright would cost me 829 gems.

And... I just realized, you were suggesting buying Aladdin's costume. Sorry, wrong answer.

Last edited:
I ended up doing so and I had the same issues as everyone else and they said I wasn't eligible, I have never been so disappointed in them.

That is lousy. I am really sorry. I would be disappointed as well. I don't know if you've ever spent money, but I'd be inclined to tell them I wouldn't be spending anymore.:sad2:

My DD didn't get the bonus gems, etc either. It doesn't seem like they were consistent in the compensation allocation this time. >:( Not good business.

So I've really been slacking during this event. I live in southwestern Louisiana and have had to evacuate from my home during hurricane Harvey. But I still got on at least once a day. I haven't even been on here since 8/23 and I think that was the day of or the day after the event started, and I'm not reading through those 20 pages between then and now. So here is my progress I only have like 35k in event currency. I've kinda sort of worked at leveling up characters to get iago. I. Currently at 218 gems so hopefully can welcome him before event ends. I'm having the worst luck on fabric drops for jasmine and aladdins outfits. I already have jasmines just waiting for Aladdin. So how many tasks between getting aladdins outfit and welcoming jafar? Which really I don't think I would want his creepy self lurking around my park but it's better than seeing his blacked out figure sitting in my characters list.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter