Disney Magic Kingdoms

Well I just tried, and was met with the below popup and no way around it...
Oh well

I've had that popup a few times, but a restart always fixed it. You might need to quit both and do one at a time? Choose local version if you get the popup.

True, but, speaking as someone who has been playing for more than a year, leveling up characters after an event gives me something to do.

Also, true. I guess I'm just looking forward to a nice break from the game, where I only need to check in once or twice a day, when this event ends. Need to recharge my batteries for whenever the next event happens. Not sure if you'd agree, but their wasn't enough time between the last to events.

I've been playing for close to the start and have all the characters, except Toy Alienand Jafar, and all the buildings.

I'm totally new to the game and on Level One. Does it matter where I place the buildings when they're built? It looks like some have a shape set out for them in the park, but others just go in the big open areas?

Seem to be on track for Jafar, I have all the lamps, currency and staffs, just working on hats. So hopefully sometime Friday I can welcome him. I was worried there but I think I'll make it!
Spoke too soon, haven't had a single item for Jafar drop today!

Jafar welcomed with five days to spare. Now I need to balance my moves between leveling up characters and hoarding currency. Jafar brought me down to 45k.

just welcomed Jafar myself. not going to lie i paid the 44 gems for the last ear hat and welcome because i was being impatient and want wanted to be done already, plus gems are there to be spent, so why not?

just welcomed Jafar myself. not going to lie i paid the 44 gems for the last ear hat and welcome because i was being impatient and want wanted to be done already, plus gems are there to be spent, so why not?
Super irritated. I've been collecting Jafar's items for 60+ hours and have 3 staffs and 1 ear hat. I check in multiple times a day and several times during the night when I wake up. I'm in the top 30 on the current leader board so I know I'm playing at least as much as everyone else. I need a break from events as well as its starting to be more frustrating than fun. Why play a game to feel frustrated? ...Cranky in California >:(

So far, I have 6 of Jafars Staff and 4 hats. I'm sure I'll welcome him before the event ends although I wish I could finished sooner rather than later. This has felt like a very long event.

Welcoming Jafar now. Drops improved greatly this afternoon for me. I found him to be one of the easier event villains to collect for.

In other news, I will die of old age before I have all the items to welcome Bageera.
My Jafar drops are all over the place. All characters come back, no drops, all characters come back again, 1 staff, 2 hats, next round, nothing, etc. Sitting at 6 staffs and 7 hats, so maybe I'll have him by Saturday. On the plus side, I have 116K event currency, so once he's welcomed, I'll have plenty to spend on leveling up the other characters.

Bagheera, on the other hand....2 ears, no perchs so far. I only have aurora and phillip working on him right now since everyone else is doing event currency, so maybe the drop rate will improve once this event ends. So far I think his drop rate is definitely worse than Donald.

Anyone else struggling to get enough items to get elixir for the alien? I don't particularly feel like farming benches and lamp posts, so getting enough to welcome him has been a struggle. Only need 4 more ears and 3 more claws to welcome!

OK just noticed a weird bug/glitch! I sent out four 4 hour jobs over an hour ago, in hopes that I would be able to check one last time before bed. Just checked one of them and it was only 15m into the job, but another was an hour and 1/2? Checked them all and the 2 jobs that required one character had the correct remaining time, but the two jobs that required 2 characters had almost an hour more.

Anyone else struggling to get enough items to get elixir for the alien? I don't particularly feel like farming benches and lamp posts, so getting enough to welcome him has been a struggle. Only need 4 more ears and 3 more claws to welcome!
just checked and with the items I just threw in the cauldron, I now have enough to buy him. think I'm gonna wait for the event to end though.

Currently 2 ears short, so I should be welcoming Jafar some time tomorrow.

I'm totally new to the game and on Level One. Does it matter where I place the buildings when they're built? It looks like some have a shape set out for them in the park, but others just go in the big open areas?
It doesn't matter where you put them. You will move them around hundreds of times as you will always be trying to figure out how to fit everything in the small space you're given. Enjoy the game :welcome:

Finally finished collecting all the fabric. With only 2 characters dropping it, it took a while! I hope I can still get Jafar by the end of the event.

I've also made a bit of progress for my other characters, and have unlocked the quest to welcome Buzz. Also unlocked the first bit of Tomorrowland.

Believe me, I was about to do the same exact thing, if only to get things rolling. But I figured there was no was I was not going to get one ear hat in the five days that were remaining. If I had to "spend" something, it certainly would have been imaginary gems over actual money. Every single time.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter