Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just short one hat to welcome Jafar! Very looking forward to non-event time where I'm not so stressed about a game that should be mindless fun! And to put the big finale of the event on back to school week was just plain aggravating!

Some things that are helping me immensely with Jafar (and information for future events):

1) The float is dropping a staff every time it runs for me. I feel like I hit the jackpot this morning with a staff, 5 gems and EC with just the parade.
2) If you send the token-dropping characters on a short, non-token dropping task after their token-dropping task and then back to the token-dropping task, I've gotten very good luck with staff and ear hat drops.

I'm at 7/7 for Jafar token right now and expect to have everything at some point today or early tomorrow morning. Then it's onto hoarding EC to hit 80k for the max gems.

Some things that are helping me immensely with Jafar (and information for future events):

1) The float is dropping a staff every time it runs for me. I feel like I hit the jackpot this morning with a staff, 5 gems and EC with just the parade.
2) If you send the token-dropping characters on a short, non-token dropping task after their token-dropping task and then back to the token-dropping task, I've gotten very good luck with staff and ear hat drops.

I'm at 7/7 for Jafar token right now and expect to have everything at some point today or early tomorrow morning. Then it's onto hoarding EC to hit 80k for the max gems.

Nice! I haven't gotten a single item to drop yet for Jafar and I have sent out the characters all at least 5 times. Also i have had no luck with the float either....I only have the Aladdin characters available to get drops for Jafar so hopefully my chances start to increase!

Can someone give a list of tasks for Aladdin and Jasmine cloth items
Trying to sent characters out prior as I'm half way through Jafhar battle

So my 5 gold chests only gave me one of his staffs. I am now one ear hat away from welcoming Jafar, my drop rates have worsened lately, and on top of that, I was hit with the glitch again and it rolled back all of my characters that were sent on quests to get his ear hat. So not only do I not get compensation but my game is still glitching. At least it was only 4 hour quests but this is annoying.

Woo the enchanted chest gods were in my favor today! Down to one last Jafar ear hat and a gold chest ready, I was prepared to open it several times to go my way, but lo and behold first try was the ringer!!

Buutttt now I have to wait 2 more hours for Scar to reach level 10 *facepalm*
Could have been worse I guess.

But truly, DITTO on this event being too damn long! I'm spent.

Sounds like you are nearly at the point if considering changing your user name...
So funny! I still love to play games, but I do tend to get frustrated with a game at some point and move on to another to obsess over. For now I'm gonna keep plugging along as I love Disney characters in general so it's easier to stay invested in this one than most.

So my 5 gold chests only gave me one of his staffs. I am now one ear hat away from welcoming Jafar, my drop rates have worsened lately, and on top of that, I was hit with the glitch again and it rolled back all of my characters that were sent on quests to get his ear hat. So not only do I not get compensation but my game is still glitching. At least it was only 4 hour quests but this is annoying.
My game is still glitching too. I was really hoping they had fixed the problem.

Finally welcoming Jafar! 16 hours to get the last hat and 2 staffs :headache: Good luck to everyone still working on him! The drop rate was just truly bad all around, even playing with my happiness levels and sending out parades.

Since welcoming Jafar yesterday, RNGesus has turned his gaze from me and not a single hat has dropped from any of the tasks.

Finally welcomed Jafar :thumbsup2 and just sent him out on his hour mission. Currently Have 66K EC, so once I'm able to level him to 2, I'll begin leveling other characters.
So do you have to level Jafar up to 2 or can that wait until after the event? I thought that welcoming Jafar was the last thing to do... ? I need to welcome Flynn so wondering if I can do that once I welcome Jafar (which will be done soon)?

So do you have to level Jafar up to 2 or can that wait until after the event? I thought that welcoming Jafar was the last thing to do... ? I need to welcome Flynn so wondering if I can do that once I welcome Jafar (which will be done soon)?

No you do not need to level Jafar to level 2, feel free to wait until the event ends, or after you welcome Flynn.

I just wanted to level him to 2 before leveling someone else that would take 8 hours to level. Based on a bad drop rate I decided to level another character first anyways.

I did not realize that Jafar has no quests to do unless he is lv 2 or Iago is lv 8. So I may try to level him up if I can but since you need 2 staffs and 2 ear hats it may take a while. Flynn takes 24 hrs to welcome and It will probably take that long to get his items. Plus I want to get gems for my coins so may end up waiting.

Hopefully everyone has enough time to get Jafar. I didn't have the Aladdin float or Cave of Wonders but have carpet and Iago. I've been playing since before the Lion King event. I only had 3 quests total that could get Jafar items and I finally got enough tonight to welcome him.

B**ch Post:

A few things that have been bugging me lately. Wondering others opinions.

The top thing is something I've been suspicious of for a while, but I finally tested it and it proved to be true. The drop rates for items aren't consistent. The closer you get to levelling up a character and the higher the level of a character, the worse the drop rates will become for their items. For example, if a character is at level 9 and you only need two more items, it will take two to three times longer to obtain those items than if you were at level 8 and still needed nine of each item.

I also experienced a lot of the time glitches during the event but received no compensation. I'm not too bothered by that as I'm more bothered that I'm still experiencing the glitches, especially with Goofy & Mowgli currently.

I also have no interest in obtaining the alien as that currency takes forever to collect and there's no way to know if they will stick an attraction in there at any point.

I posed the question a long time ago, but I don't think I received any responses. I don't play like most of you. To me the game is about building a theme park so I prioritise attractions over characters. Does anyone else do this? After spending months trying to welcome Bagheera (I'm still 5 items away) and after only getting Scar to level 5 after all this time, I have no more interest in obtaining the difficult to level up characters unless they're integral to the storyline. I'm not even bothering with Jafar. I'm just collecting currency at this point to trade in for gems.

I still enjoy most aspects of the gameplay however and find most of these things minor annoyances. Including the fact that I have 15 million useless magic :) But I did promise myself I'd stop playing this game if they ever stick another attraction in a platinum chest

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter