Disney Magic Kingdoms

For some reason, there have been no wishes to grant for me lately. I close and open the app and - nothing. I've gone a couple of days with no wishes popping up. Any ideas? My happiness rate is tanking with only chests and videos to boost happiness.

These dumb staffs have awful drop rates. Only need one more jafar hat but like 6 more staffs.

These dumb staffs have awful drop rates. Only need one more jafar hat but like 6 more staffs.
Yeah, I had a harder time with staffs than I did with ear hats, which is the exact opposite of every other character I've ever welcomed. I think by the time I had all the ear hats, I still needed 4 staffs. It was weird.

Just brought Jafar to level 3. Man, he is eating all of my event currency. Stupid interns...
I noticed that, too. It is no coincidence that the last character requires significantly more event currency to level up. For example, I have Aladdin at level 6 and to to get him to 7 takes 2,400 currency but to bring Jafar from 2 to 3 requires 4,500. They obviously want us to burn through as much event currency as possible in the next 4 days. My plan is to keep leveling up all other event characters other than Jafar. He'll still be at level 2 when this event is finally over.

B**ch Post:

I posed the question a long time ago, but I don't think I received any responses. I don't play like most of you. To me the game is about building a theme park so I prioritise attractions over characters. Does anyone else do this? After spending months trying to welcome Bagheera (I'm still 5 items away) and after only getting Scar to level 5 after all this time, I have no more interest in obtaining the difficult to level up characters unless they're integral to the storyline. I'm not even bothering with Jafar. I'm just collecting currency at this point to trade in for gems.

I still enjoy most aspects of the gameplay however and find most of these things minor annoyances. Including the fact that I have 15 million useless magic :) But I did promise myself I'd stop playing this game if they ever stick another attraction in a platinum chest
I must have missed it the first time, but I do agree with you on this point. When I started I thought it would be a slimmed down Rollercoaster Tycoon type but for Disney! And I thought the characters were a cute addition to help "free" the park from the curses. But you are totally right that there was a huge shift from Park to Characters and it really started with the first LTE with the Incredibles. They have also gone on the side of adding 2 premium characters per event which is purely for the $$ and nothing more. Iago is useless to the story line. Rafiki the same. And I'm sure we didn't really need Sven either (although he's a favorite). You've opened my eyes more too. And I'm already in coasting mode, just slowly trying to get Mowgli and Bagheera... but for what?

I noticed that, too. It is no coincidence that the last character requires significantly more event currency to level up. For example, I have Aladdin at level 6 and to to get him to 7 takes 2,400 currency but to bring Jafar from 2 to 3 requires 4,500. They obviously want us to burn through as much event currency as possible in the next 4 days. My plan is to keep leveling up all other event characters other than Jafar. He'll still be at level 2 when this event is finally over.
I stopped leveling up entirely after the Jafar battle and then Jafar at 2, no more. Not like I have anything else to do when the event is over.. might as well aim for more gems to save for the next event.

Usually the drop rate is slightly better once you start leveling up...certainly not the case with Jafar! I've only needed one more hat to level up to 2, and it hasn't dropped in 12 hours despite sending everyone out on their tasks overnight. So I'm just focusing on EC and finally reaching the jungle book quests

Why are you all so concerned with leveling up your event characters and wasting your currency? Why don't you wait until the event is over to do that, and save the currency for the gem conversion? Is there something you guys know that I don't?
Sometimes they increase the amount of tokens needed, but that hasn't happened for the past two events. Also, some of the side character (like toy story) won't help once the event is over. Just more challenging.

Sometimes they increase the amount of tokens needed, but that hasn't happened for the past two events. Also, some of the side character (like toy story) won't help once the event is over. Just more challenging.
Oh. In that case, it's no big deal. Event characters aren't important to the main story afterwards, so it doesn't matter to me how long they take to level up later. I'd rather get the free gems for the currency.

I keep seeing people mention getting gems for event currency when the event ends. I've only been playing for a few months and the lion king event is the only other one I have done. I had a lot of event currency left after that one, but I did not get any gems for it. Is there something I have to do to get it converted to gems?

Why are you all so concerned with leveling up your event characters and wasting your currency? Why don't you wait until the event is over to do that, and save the currency for the gem conversion? Is there something you guys know that I don't?

Oh. In that case, it's no big deal. Event characters aren't important to the main story afterwards, so it doesn't matter to me how long they take to level up later. I'd rather get the free gems for the currency.

I don't know if people are really "concerned" about leveling up characters, but it's more about trying to balance out leveling and collecting currency. Leveling costs are considerably higher than previous events so I think some people are getting frustrated trying to figure out how much they can level and still collect the maximum gem conversion. In previous events it was easier to do both.

At most, leveling a player could/would cost you 1 or 2 gems. For me, it's worth that cost if it enable me to have a few extra days to collect items for that character. I currently have Aladdin, Abu, Carpet and Genie at level 8, Jasmine at 7 (will level her up today), Iago at 7 and Jafar at 2. Aladdin is ready to level to 9, but lamps might keep me from leveling him up. Also currently at 70K EC so I may luck out and still get as gem conversion.

I think it also depends how far along you are in the game. For me I have all the non Aladdin characters maxed, except for Scar (ready To max) and Toy Alien who I will probably get after this event. So the sooner I max all the Aladdin characters, the sooner I can take a much needed break from this game.:thumbsup2 Well atleast until the next event. Please make it atleast 2 months :rotfl2:

I keep seeing people mention getting gems for event currency when the event ends. I've only been playing for a few months and the lion king event is the only other one I have done. I had a lot of event currency left after that one, but I did not get any gems for it. Is there something I have to do to get it converted to gems?
That should happen automatically after the event ends - 1 gem for every 2000 event currency with a max of 40 gems.

I sent this question in and got a ticket number, but thought some of you might know how to deal with or solve this:
"The carpet started to say "Waiting" and has now stayed like that for 2 days. Now a second character does too. At first I just thought that the carpet and Jessie got in a roadblock or trapped in a narrow space between a dust storm, a table, and a building, so I even moved buildings to give them space. This is keeping me from being able to upgrade the carpet and from doing any joint tasks with Aladdin. Can you fix this or explain it?"

Since I'm really new, I still don't understand "Events". I currently have the Aladdin one open. Got Aladdin & Abu, and the carpet seemed to be stuck "waiting""
Is it important to quickly pick up all the characters and even buy the items? Do they go away permanently or rise in price?
What are the benefits or disadvantages.
I started spending gems to get the dust storms cleaned up but as the come back bout ever hour until the event is over, I decided that was rob ably wasting my gems. Right?

Just a question, I guess I am way behind everyone else. How do I get Aladdin? It says I have to have Llago and Jafar first but yo unlock them it says to complete more Aladdin tasks? I'm confused. Yhanks

I only got him because an "Event" came up and I could get him. Im new too though and don't quite get the events. don't know if I'm supposed to rush to get it all. At first I thought they were trying to sell me no a different game, not realizing it was part of this one. Still learning.....

Since I'm really new, I still don't understand "Events". I currently have the Aladdin one open. Got Aladdin & Abu, and the carpet seemed to be stuck "waiting""
Is it important to quickly pick up all the characters and even buy the items? Do they go away permanently or rise in price?
What are the benefits or disadvantages.
I started spending gems to get the dust storms cleaned up but as the come back bout ever hour until the event is over, I decided that was rob ably wasting my gems. Right?
Don't spend gems for anything but characters while you're just starting/learning. The dust storms don't matter, they are only there to help you earn the lamps you need to level up characters. The event is in addition to the regular game and is timelimited. You can only get the event characters until the event ends. That why it's important to get as many characters that you can before the event ends. When the event is over you will go back to "normal" gameplay and follow the basic storyline. I suggest you start at the beginning of this forum topic and learn some of the basics. You can learn as the players learned when they first started this game. Have fun and save those gems!

Just a question, I guess I am way behind everyone else. How do I get Aladdin? It says I have to have Llago and Jafar first but yo unlock them it says to complete more Aladdin tasks? I'm confused. Yhanks
Just continue sending your characters on the tasks that have a purple background. Eventually it will give a task to welcome Aladdin. You then gather whatever objects you need to welcome him.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter