Disney Magic Kingdoms

Oh, good . .. I didn't know that!

Also, what do I do when the Carpet only says "Waiting". I can't get it to clean dust storms or even level it up (even though I have all the requirements. It's keeping me from being able to get it to do tasks with Aladdin that are on the list.

Oh, good . .. I didn't know that!

Also, what do I do when the Carpet only says "Waiting". I can't get it to clean dust storms or even level it up (even though I have all the requirements. It's keeping me from being able to get it to do tasks with Aladdin that are on the list.
That sounds like a glitch. Close and reopen the game and if that doesn't work I'd notify them so they can fix it.

Great! Thanks! Didn't know if that could influence my success or not.
Not even a tiny bit. Nor does your overall guest count. Completely useless bits that they have worked into the game. At first, we were all trying to spruce things up with decorations. Once players discovered that they had no bearing whatsoever on game play or guest happiness, the Gameloft interns behind the game finally admitted this point by giving us the opportunity to trade out decorations for elixirs. See ya, benches and topiaries.

I noticed that, too. It is no coincidence that the last character requires significantly more event currency to level up. For example, I have Aladdin at level 6 and to to get him to 7 takes 2,400 currency but to bring Jafar from 2 to 3 requires 4,500. They obviously want us to burn through as much event currency as possible in the next 4 days. My plan is to keep leveling up all other event characters other than Jafar. He'll still be at level 2 when this event is finally over.
I stopped leveling up entirely after the Jafar battle and then Jafar at 2, no more. Not like I have anything else to do when the event is over.. might as well aim for more gems to save for the next event.
I'm stopping at 3 for Jafar. Actually, at this point, I may blow through my last brooms and pans and just leave everyone at 6. With only a few days left, the pans and brooms will go bye-bye, and be replaced by single one-hour tasks to get lamps. That'll make leveling up go much faster.

I sent this question in and got a ticket number, but thought some of you might know how to deal with or solve this:
"The carpet started to say "Waiting" and has now stayed like that for 2 days. Now a second character does too. At first I just thought that the carpet and Jessie got in a roadblock or trapped in a narrow space between a dust storm, a table, and a building, so I even moved buildings to give them space. This is keeping me from being able to upgrade the carpet and from doing any joint tasks with Aladdin. Can you fix this or explain it?"
If you haven't already, try completely closing your game out. Once you restart it (you'll see the Gameloft logo screen) it might fix the "waiting". Good luck :)

I'm stopping at 3 for Jafar. Actually, at this point, I may blow through my last brooms and pans and just leave everyone at 6. With only a few days left, the pans and brooms will go bye-bye, and be replaced by single one-hour tasks to get lamps. That'll make leveling up go much faster.
Um, so this is clearly none of my business but here goes...what happened to Madame Medusa?!

That sounds like a glitch. Close and reopen the game and if that doesn't work I'd notify them so they can fix it.
Thank you.
I did send in a comment and got a ticket number, but didn't low how long it lasts (with an Event ticking away) or if it was waiting form to accomplish something specific.
I'm playing on a iPhone. I don't see how to "close" the game. Do I power off and power back up?

Thank you.
I did send in a comment and got a ticket number, but didn't low how long it lasts (with an Event ticking away) or if it was waiting form to accomplish something specific.
I'm playing on a iPhone. I don't see how to "close" the game. Do I power off and power back up?
Once you've clicked out of the game, double click the home button (circle at the bottom of your phone). This will bring up all of your open apps. Swipe up (or side ways depending on which direction you're holding your phone) on each of those off-set windows to close them all. Now when you start your DMK game it should bring you to the opening screen.

Thank youl Yes, they really know their psychology and try to get us to part with those gems. I've been sucked in several times already.
Also the movie theatre that's on main street should have a circle above it with a gem, when the background of the circle is white and you click on it, you can watch a video ad and earn a free gem. You can do this twice and it renews every 24 hrs. So that will give you an extra 14 gems a week.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter