Disney Magic Kingdoms

Here is my latest weird glitch. I welcomed Jafar today. I have every Aladdin character, including the 2 premium ones. But I did not receive my gems for finishing the character collection after receiving Jafar. It still shows that I need to complete the collection. I'm not playing offline either. Did anyone else have this issue?

Once Jafar is welcomed,he has one quest (maybe it was 2) and now I don't have any quests at all for any Aladdin character. It this the end?

I am happy that I got Jafar 2 days ago. The outer feeder bands from Hurricane Irma are rolling overhead. Won't be playing much for the next two days.

Thank you.
I did send in a comment and got a ticket number, but didn't low how long it lasts (with an Event ticking away) or if it was waiting form to accomplish something specific.
I'm playing on a iPhone. I don't see how to "close" the game. Do I power off and power back up?
Most of the time, completely closing the app works to fix stuck characters or the game when it lags. If that doesn't work, try forcing the app closed completely, powering off your device for a couple minutes, and then try turning it back on and opening the app.
If that still doesn't work, then it is definitely a glitch and you'll need to submit a ticket. Some tickets seem to get answered within a day or so, other people end up waiting weeks or even months, so it's a bit hard to see you long something will take to get fixed.

Got a glitch yesterday. Sent genie on 2 hour staff task and carpet (with jasmine I think) on their 2 hr one and it didn't go thru. Was busy yesterday so it was Almost 24 hours later. Had to use 8 gems to end it.

I'm not sure if I'm having a glitch with genie lamps. I got enough genie lamps to level up several Aladdin characters but after I leveled up Jasmine, everyone else's lamps went back to zero. Usually when you get something to level up multiple characters it stays and does not go to zero. Any ideas?

Can anyone tell me if the happiness rewards are cumulative? Meaning once you're at the Ecstatic level, do you only get the reward of 10% extra red Mickey balloons, or do you get that balloon bonus plus all the rewards for the Joyous, Cheerful, and Content levels? Because I usually keep the happiness at the Ecstatic level but the 10% balloon reward isn't as important to me as the Joyous level rewards, so I'm wondering if I should purposely keep my happiness at a lower level to get better rewards.

I'm not sure if I'm having a glitch with genie lamps. I got enough genie lamps to level up several Aladdin characters but after I leveled up Jasmine, everyone else's lamps went back to zero. Usually when you get something to level up multiple characters it stays and does not go to zero. Any ideas?
Lamps are shared items. Just because you get one, it doesn't count as one EACH. That would be four lamps.

Finally welcomed Jafar last night! :-) My drop rates were going well until the last couple of days, where it seemed to take me forever to get the last few hats I needed. Now I'm going to focus on getting my event currency up as high as possible for the gem conversion. Currently just shy of 30k. I should be able to hit 40k and get half the max conversion, but I'd love to get to at least 50k if possible! Jafar won't be helpful though since I don't really want to spend 3k to level him up since he won't possibly help me regain that much event currency again before the event ends.

So if I am welcoming jafar when the event ends, I still get him right? Gonna be close. Staffs are just hardly dropping.

Finally got a platinum chest and after waiting 24 hrs hoping for Zootpia race track I get a sundial whiz I already had one so straight into Merlins cauldron for that
Spent some gems to speed up a 12 hr task so had 3 full days to get Jafhar sent everyone out early for items so hope to get a good start
Got a staff with first float parade need to get 11k in currency so many short jobs getting done today

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter