Disney Magic Kingdoms

Rearranged my park and I think I made some more room, all the Alice attractions should be able to fit roughly where they should be. I still don't have the land by the portal in Frontierland or Kaa's Jungle Gym but considering all of that, I have made a decent amount of room. Although, in a ton of spots it is crowded as heck haha but whatever works, works.

In other news, all of my characters that still need to be leveled up have all of their tokens and to allow me to only collect for AIW.
I have also noticed the skipped character task thing that is back to the way it was before and it has made me realize how much I hated this!!! GAMELOFT, FIX THIS PLEASE!!

In other news, all of my characters that still need to be leveled up have all of their tokens and to allow me to only collect for AIW.
I have also noticed the skipped character task thing that is back to the way it was before and it has made me realize how much I hated this!!! GAMELOFT, FIX THIS PLEASE!!

Yes, please fix this. It's really, really annoying!

Glad you have all your characters leveled up. I still have Bagheera, Mowgli, Shere Khan and Alien all needing items, but I'm hoping there won't be too much overlap. It's taking me forever to get these 4 finished.

Wow you dont log in for a day and whoa there is pages to read hahaha.
Now I have caught up- thanks for all the info guys!
My update happened unexpectedly(wasnt aware it was released)after I got my 5 gems for Nick going to level 10. I had gotten my last hat for Shere Khan this morning and was waiting for it to be free to welcome him. Didnt even notice the downgrade in cost to welcome him because I was so happy to finally have him. Sure enough after reading about it here I checked my magic and I had only paid the new cost. Hows that for timing!

I was able to upgrade everyone to 10 except Jafar almost ready for 8 (2 staffs), Mowgli ready for 9, Baloo almost ready for 9, and Bagheera ready for 8. So apart from needing a few more character drops I am ready for Alice!

Am I missing something, I though all the green check mark characters (finished jobs) would cycle thru first, until you went thru them all and then the jobless characters would appear alphabetically. I was having some issues with it in the previous update, but this update makes cycling thru to collecting finished jobs from characters impossible. At most, I’m able to cycle thru 2 or 3 finished job characters before it lists the jobless characters alphabetically. I’m finding it annoying and time consuming having to go thru my entire kingdom looking for green checks to collect finished jobs.

Am I missing something, I though all the green check mark characters (finished jobs) would cycle thru first, until you went thru them all and then the jobless characters would appear alphabetically. I was having some issues with it in the previous update, but this update makes cycling thru to collecting finished jobs from characters impossible. At most, I’m able to cycle thru 2 or 3 finished job characters before it lists the jobless characters alphabetically. I’m finding it annoying and time consuming having to go thru my entire kingdom looking for green checks to collect finished jobs.
Me too. Wish they would change this back to how it was before.

Apparently it's not meant to be this way, and they are working to fix it.
It was fixed for me this morning, just went through it now. Same thing with sending characters and it would go back to the beginning, it isn't doing that anymore either. Thank goodness!!

Quick thoughts: I have enough of Merlins Potion to get the Alien. Is it worth getting him instead of 1-2 rides from Merlins store?

I usually side on more characters vs rides, but the Alien is sort of a pain with how hard his items are to get (you have to use potions to get enough items to get him and then level him up to level 2 before any of his tasks are to drop more items) and he doesn't seem to provide a ton of other value

I
After having a bit of fatigue from the last two events being pretty close together, I think I’m ready for this one. The Jungle Book has been a bit of a slog for me, I’ve had the WORST drop rates.
I’ve been trying to get Shere Kahn for almost two weeks now and I’m still not close. It’ll be nice to work on characters with a friendlier drop rate.
I'm quite annoyed with the jungle book as well. Not only is the drop rate crazy its costing a ton to level up them!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter