• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Every kid I've seen with an Unbirthday Hat on has also been eating a churro, they know how to live their best life :earboy2::cake:
Does placement affect whether kids go to a stand though? I haven't seen any with the pumpkin drinks yet
Yes it does. There are areas of my park that are devoid of kids for some reason, usually the outskirts of Tomorrowland and the additional area of Fantasyland. Odd but true.

My glitch is my character book randomly doesnt show when the characters have finished upgrading. Sometimes I get the tick other times I dont. So I need to keep check of the characters I upgrade.

I'm welcoming the March Hare now. I paid 5 gems to get the final key so I didn't have to wait any longer to start welcoming him.

I really love this game however I'm starting to find the number of characters overwhelming. Sometimes I need to set the game up quickly and the number of characters make it impossible especially with the glitch with the character selector. It's very frustrating.

Was looking at the treasure chest items and the backpack stand is no longer showing up. Did they remove it or is that a glitch as well?

I believe it's after the March Hare sets up Tea for the White Rabbit.

I got the message this morning, so I'll be working on gathering keys and locks for half cups of tea

Yes, that's it. You build the house and then there are 2 more quests.

Is it just me or is it an uneven number of characters to get keys and locks. For example a one hour task will get you a key or a lock, but I always feel like there are never even amounts. It’s always 3 of one and 4 of the other. Like it can’t be collected so you can send four characters out for an hour, come back and get a tea cup....

Last edited:
Was looking at the treasure chest items and the backpack stand is no longer showing up. Did they remove it or is that a glitch as well?

I lost it as well.

Also, my kids just started this and they were able to get Alladin blades from Jessie. But, now, they can only get them from Alladin characters and their Alladin characters aren’t leveled up high enough and so they will not be able to ever level Alladin up anymore, if that make sense.

I'm with everyone else awaiting Caterpillar's unlocking. I have Mad Hatter and March Hare at lvl 4, and White Rabbit at lvl 3. I'm one set of ears short on white rabbit, but aside from that everyone is ready to lvl up again. I probably won't lvl anyone up until tomorrow though as I'm working on welcoming Prince Phillip (I had all his stuff ready just before the event started, but held off). I'm welcoming him now mainly to get the 25 gems for finishing the collection as they're going to help me get enough gems for Cheshire Cat. 179 gems so far, so that will put me at 204 gems.

Interesting, I’ve just had one of the children asking for March Hare. Think that’s the first time I can remember the game asking for current event characters, for happiness, during an event?

Don't think I’ve gotten Welcome the caterpillar message yet? My Mad Hatter is Level 6 and ready for level 7, March Hare at level 5 and White Rabbit al level 4, one pocket watch away from being ready for 5. Finished building my White Rabbit House a few hours ago. Also have Hatter and Hare out on Really Just the BEST Idea mission and no other missions showing up. Am I missing something, or did I probably just miss the message?

Interesting, I’ve just had one of the children asking for March Hare. Think that’s the first time I can remember the game asking for current event characters, for happiness, during an event?

Don't think I’ve gotten Welcome the caterpillar message yet? My Mad Hatter is Level 6 and ready for level 7, March Hare at level 5 and White Rabbit al level 4, one pocket watch away from being ready for 5. Finished building my White Rabbit House a few hours ago. Also have Hatter and Hare out on Really Just the BEST Idea mission and no other missions showing up. Am I missing something, or did I probably just miss the message?

You have to finish this task, followed by a 1 hr task for the March Hare. Then you get the prompt for the Caterpillar.

I not only had a Happiness Task for the March Hare, but I also had one for the Mad Hatter today.

How is everyone setting up their Alice section? I'm hoping all 4 attractions (I have the Mad Tea Party) will fit into the section near the edge of Fantasyland clearly made for Alice

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter