• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

I am on the second half of the second battle now. Other that those 6 characters, what other characters can help with the Queen? Have everyone just waiting around. Would like to send those that can help the Queen out early.

I’m finishing up the first battle right now. For main storyline, I just unlocked the land next to BMTRR. Farming magic sure is a grind when it comes to Jungle Book quests...

Gameloft emailed me saying they sent me 2000 event currency as compensation for a mixup I had earlier on, and they await my confirmation. How do I retrieve my currency and how do I confirm it?

Gameloft emailed me saying they sent me 2000 event currency as compensation for a mixup I had earlier on, and they await my confirmation. How do I retrieve my currency and how do I confirm it?
Have you logged into the game since then? I feel like when I had something similar happen I got a pop up with my compensation.

By "logging in" do you mean refreshing the game? If so, then yes, several times. I've also restarted my device, logged in to my iOS Game Center, and my game is connected to Facebook. No pop up. Is there another way to log in to this game directly? Or is there something I'm not doing right?

By "logging in" do you mean refreshing the game? If so, then yes, several times. I've also restarted my device, logged in to my iOS Game Center, and my game is connected to Facebook. No pop up. Is there another way to log in to this game directly? Or is there something I'm not doing right?
I meant for this to be a reply to 10CJ, btw. Oops.

Well, this event has been quite the bust. I haven't payed as much attention to it as I meant to - we went out of town last weekend, and I got really out of the habit of checking in. But seriously, these stupid caterpillar hats are like pulling teeth. I still need two, and I keep sending people and nothing comes back - so frustrating when I actually am paying attention to the game!

I’m finishing up the first battle right now. For main storyline, I just unlocked the land next to BMTRR. Farming magic sure is a grind when it comes to Jungle Book quests...
I am roughly in the same spot as you for JB, I'm waiting to get to 2.65M to buy the land spot, currently at 2.569M.

As for the event, I am sending my characters on the 4 quests after the second battle with 45K EC

Anyone know how much the Queen is to welcome?

Last edited:
I am roughly in the same spot as you for JB, I'm waiting to get to 2.65M to buy the land spot, currently at 2.569M.

As for the event, I am sending my characters on the 4 quests after the second battle with 45K EC

Anyone know how much the Queen is to welcome?

The queen is 18.5K EC. Her items are hard to get, of course. Extra hard since when I sent my characters out for her ears this morning there's almost nobody left who get her heart thing since they really overlap.
As for Jungle Book... don't worry about what it costs to get/upgrade Shere Khan since it takes forever to get his items.

Does anyone know which characters and their mission will get the Queen of Hearts' Fan Token? I've looked everywhere and have only found that Oogie Boogie and Randall drop it for their 8 hr tasks, there has to be more, right? :o

Heart Fans
2 hour - A Small Meeting - Cat/WR
2 hour - Exploring The Fun - Hare/Alice
2 hour - Alice in Wonderland Float
4 hour - A Shortcut - Chechire Cat
4 hour - Must Have Tea - Mad Hatter
8 hour - Check the Competition - Oolie Boogie
8 hour - Scare Guests For Fun - Randall Boggs
Platinum Chest

Queen of Heart Ear Hats
2 hour - Directions - Cheshire Cat/Alice
2 hour - Mad Fun - WR/Mad Hatter
4 hour - Sitting on the Mushroom - Caterpillar
4 hour - A Wacky Time - Hare
8 hour - Halloween Dance - Mickey/Minnie
8 hour - A Ghostly Rest - Zero
Platinum Chest

Last edited:
Heart Fans
2 hour - Alice in Wonderland Float
4 hour - A Shortcut - Chechire Cat
4 hour - Must Have Tea - Mad Hatter
8 hour - Check the Competition - Oolie Boogie
Platinum Chest

Queen of Heart Ear Hats
2 hour - Directions - Cheshire Cat/Alice
4 hour - A Wacky Time - Hare
2 hour - A Ghostly Rest - Zero
Platinum Chest
Thank you! Huge help!!!

Thank you! Huge help!!!
No problem. :thumbsup2

I sent out my first partial batch of collectors last night and am currently at 0/10 for Heart Fans, but 2/10 on the ears.

Also choose, or made the mistake, of leveling up my Alice and White Rabbit last night, so I do have a few characters that collect multiple Alice items at the moment, which will slow down my collecting Queen items a little bit. Luckily a few characters collect both Queen items, so I’m hoping that will help.

This will also be the first event I’m gonna fall short on collecting the max amount for gem/event currency conversion, so I decided that I want to level up my Alice characters as far as possible. I figure since it will only cost me the equivalent of 1, or 2 gems at most, for each additional character level, that’s a good investment.

swung big on a pair of legendary chests for oogie, came up empty. probably the end of me every paying gems for loot boxes. Queen drops have been horrid. sent everyone on ear tasks overnight, got 2 out of it. The only upside is i feel confident enough in how long welcoming the Queen will take, I can level Jungle book characters without any negative consequences.

Less than 24 hrs in and I am 3/10 and 1/10 for the Queen. Not awful, but considering the short tasks, seems like I should have more.

Also, why are ALLLLL of my wishes for characters and like zero rides?

Zero's quest is 8 hours, not 2.

So assuming you've got everyone needed, I think you'll want to start with the following combination for no wasted characters...

Heart Fans
4 hour - A Shortcut - Cheshire Cat
8 hour - Check the Competition - Oogie Boogie

8 chances every 8 hours

Queen of Heart Ear Hats
8 hour - A Ghostly Rest - Zero

8 chances every 8 hours.

Goofy and Jessie can keep getting keys, but hearts are going to force you to stop Mickey's quest (the least efficient quest to get ear hats.)

Maybe that plan will help someone get the Queen.

Last edited:
been a while since i posted but i am almost done with the queen 7 of hats 8 of the wands 70,000+ currency which will drop when i welcome her pretty sure i can get the 80,000 for the gems everyone is at level 5 ready for 6 except Alice who is at 3 to get a queen token will not level anyone up until i am over 80,000 good luck all

yes, that is what i meant. I guess you could email them back and say you have not received it

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter