Disney Magic Kingdoms

Maybe it was the holiday weekend but feels like the numbers for this Striking Gold event that people are getting to are much higher than others. At least what I saw in the past getting to around 600 was usually enough to be in top 50, but we still have a day left and 50th place in my leaderboard is already at 711 and the top 10 are all over 1,000 already ... and I didn't even start right when the event started
I'm currently at 471 and I'm in 7th place. You must be on a really competitive leader board.

RC racers, parachute drop, mad tea party, mike and sully to the rescue, wall-e’s house, chip n dale treehouse, the kraken, and haunted house
I would recommend any that drop gold trophies. They will help you out in the long run. I think that it is RC Racers, Parachute Drop and the Kraken. Can't remember about Chip and Dale without opening my game first.

ATTENTION: DMK PLANS TO GO LIVE ON FACEBOOK ON DECEMBER 1ST (this Friday) AT 12PM (Eastern time I believe, like usual)!

The caption says "Now that I've found you, hear what I have to say."

Would you guys like me to post what the breakdown of the live stream like I have in the past?
Please!! I was hoping you would. I love how you do that for those of us who can't watch it. THANK YOU in advance!!!!!!!

For the longest time, I had been taking the position of just leaving them wandering aimlessly. But then I realized that I could build up my magic, and the occasional free chest wasn't bad, either. So I started using all of the characters again.

Good point. I will only leave them wondering when I am time restricted now. Thanks.

RC racers, parachute drop, mad tea party, mike and sully to the rescue, wall-e’s house, chip n dale treehouse, the kraken, and haunted house

I would recommend any that drop gold trophies. They will help you out in the long run. I think that it is RC Racers, Parachute Drop and the Kraken. Can't remember about Chip and Dale without opening my game first.

I agree with Windwaker on getting gold trophy attractions....

Of those you mentioned, Parachute Drop & Kraken currently earn gold trophies.

Once upon a time, Haunted Mansion earned Halloween costume cloths....but mostly I would get that one for the nostalgia.

The others could be helpful on tokens depending on which characters you are still leveling - though not helpful enough to call them "worth" a large gem expenditure just for token chances).

I'm currently at 471 and I'm in 7th place. You must be on a really competitive leader board.

WOW, wish I was in your leader board. Did you start it later?

I’m currently 48th with 657 with the top 10 over 1000. First has 1546 and second has 1260.

This will likely be he lowest I've finished in I don’t know how many trophy tournaments. Didn’t help that I was hardly able to play on Friday and Saturday. I’d probably be over 1000 if I was able too.

#1 on my board is at 1330. I'm in the top 50 and just hoping I'll end up there at this point. It's clear that people are playing 24/7 (or some of them are, anyway). I have a mere 1000 at this point.

I send my characters out on long tasks since I find it annoying to have to scroll through them to get to the ones I want to send out. It's probably why I have over 16k magic even after getting Shere Khan. It all adds up, even those 24-hour joint tasks which are my go-to tasks for the characters that have them. (wish they all did)

Last edited:
WOW, wish I was in your leader board. Did you start it later?

I’m currently 48th with 657 with the top 10 over 1000. First has 1546 and second has 1260.

This will likely be he lowest I've finished in I don’t know how many trophy tournaments. Didn’t help that I was hardly able to play on Friday and Saturday. I’d probably be over 1000 if I was able too.
I started a day and a half after it started. But it was like walking in a mine field trying not to tap on trophies for that long. I would have waited until the second day, but my luck didn't hold out.

Since the amount of characters left to level up is decreasing. I am finding it helpful to just go to those characters who need tokens and send required characters off then I have the option of sending the others on long tasks or leaving them wonder the park of their own free will. Helps when time restricted to not go through all of them one by one.

I’m thinking about doing the same. All my characters have been employed to long, thinks it’s time to send them to the unemployment line. :rotfl2:

It helps that I’m currently down to 4 characters left to level (Alice, Queen, Shere Khan and Toy Alien) Well technically it's 8, but Mad Hatter, White Rabbit, Caterpillar and Cheshire Cat are all at level 9and ready to level up to 10!

For the longest time, I had been taking the position of just leaving them wandering aimlessly. But then I realized that I could build up my magic, and the occasional free chest wasn't bad, either. So I started using all of the characters again.

I use to do the same and agree that the magic and occasional free Chest are nice. I'm thinking I’ll leave most characters unemployed during the day and send them on longer jobs before I go to bed. While I know it’s meaningless, I’d like to improve my lifetime visitors leaderboard. Leaving characters unemployed, makes it easier to do,

With over 100 characters and more to come, the really need to come up with a better way to handle so many characters. Ideally, I’d like to be able to select any job and tell the game to repeate it until I tell it otherwise. If that's not possible I could live with every character having 1 job that will repeat. I'd even be OK with the ability to “de-activate” characters and maybe make it so they collect some amount of magic every day they are?

I started a day and a half after it started. But it was like walking in a mine field trying not to tap on trophies for that long. I would have waited until the second day, but my luck didn't hold out.

I would have liked to do that, but there were too many characters out on jobs that ended up being the ones that give the trophies, so I started right away even though I didn't want to.

I did a character count - 99 Characters? I feel like that number is wrong and yet it seems to take a very long time to send everyone out on tasks, so maybe I did count correctly? It would be cool if they did a big celebratory release of SOMETHING once they cross 100 characters. I feel like it's a milestone of sorts. Just my opinion.

Last edited:
I did a character count - 99 Characters? I feel like that number is wrong and yet it seems to take a very long time to send everyone out on tasks, so maybe I did count correctly? It would be cool if they did a big celebratory release of SOMETHING once they cross 100 characters. I feel like it's a milestone of sorts. Just my opinion.

Yes there are 99 characters, but one of them is Merlin. So depending on how people count Merlin, it’s 98 or 99 characters.

I haven't counted myself, but wow. No wonder it takes me a minimum of 15 minutes just to check in. I agree, something needs to be done to streamline the characters.

For me Snow white is the milestone for 100. Been waiting so long for my favourite Princess to arrive!!

Got parachute drop in the sale for the Claw & trophy drops, plus it was the most heavily discounted attraction of what i have left to buy. The remaining ones (RC, Mikey & Sulley, Chip 'n' Dale and Haunted Mansion) dont net anything, which is a bummer because HM is my favorite attraction but it will have to wait. Also, who knows what this livestream will throw at us next, so the other 300 gems is getting saved.

Happy there was an attractions sale!! Wondering if anyone knows if Wall-e’s 12hr task “take care of Eve” (part of the quest after getting Wall-e’s house) will stay or if it’s one of those tasks that you can only do once for the quest? The animation is so cute but couldn’t find it in the wiki!

Attachments

• 6D9F6018-A47D-4247-8896-03A10BF74B64.jpeg
    6D9F6018-A47D-4247-8896-03A10BF74B64.jpeg
    138.3 KB · Views: 12
Happy there was an attractions sale!! Wondering if anyone knows if Wall-e’s 12hr task “take care of Eve” (part of the quest after getting Wall-e’s house) will stay or if it’s one of those tasks that you can only do once for the quest? The animation is so cute but couldn’t find it in the wiki!

Mine are in a 24 mission so I can't check. But they do have a 16 hour together mission - forgot the name of it. It is them under the umbrella, rain coming down, then lightning strikes....the umbrella gets fried...and then it repeats.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter