Disney Magic Kingdoms

Just watched two videos for gems and got nothing. Watched a third and again no gem. Restarted the app and now it’s not showing videos available at all. Nothing is above the theatre.

Mine are in a 24 mission so I can't check. But they do have a 16 hour together mission - forgot the name of it. It is them under the umbrella, rain coming down, then lightning strikes....the umbrella gets fried...and then it repeats.
Thanks! That’s the one, so cute :cutie: I like being able to put characters on longer tasks that are cute like that. Belle and Beast dancing in their formal outfits is another favourite :love:

I just stumbled across this game by reading about it in this forum a few days ago. I unfortunately don't have time to read through almost 700 pages (wow!) but have hopped around the thread and found some good tips, but most of y'all are really advanced!

Any tips for a relative newbie (lvl 8 after 3 days) who would prefer not to spend much/any real money?

For example: if I have 35 crystals, am I better off (a) buying another pedestal for unlocking chests, (b) buying a third float spot, or (c) hoarding them for something better?

I'm thinking that the gems are the scarce resource, and so the floats - which would let me earn gems at a faster rate - would be the better bet at this point. But I don't know!

Thoughts??

ETA: If this has been covered a thousand times in the preceding 700 pages, please feel free to call me silly names and point me in the right direction!

I just stumbled across this game by reading about it in this forum a few days ago. I unfortunately don't have time to read through almost 700 pages (wow!) but have hopped around the thread and found some good tips, but most of y'all are really advanced!

Any tips for a relative newbie (lvl 8 after 3 days) who would prefer not to spend much/any real money?

For example: if I have 35 crystals, am I better off (a) buying another pedestal for unlocking chests, (b) buying a third float spot, or (c) hoarding them for something better?

I'm thinking that the gems are the scarce resource, and so the floats - which would let me earn gems at a faster rate - would be the better bet at this point. But I don't know!

Thoughts??

ETA: If this has been covered a thousand times in the preceding 700 pages, please feel free to call me silly names and point me in the right direction!

Welcome! As far as gems go, I really don’t think there’s a “wrong” way to spend them because ultimately, nothing you can buy with gems is required for gameplay. Another parade slot might be wise, but only because your chances of earning more gems increases (I have five slots and earn ten gems per parade every now and then)

That being said, I would wait until Friday - Gameloft will be announcing what is included in their next update, and it’s possible that will all be time limited content. There will be new characters and rides that might only be earned with gems, and they may only be available for a month. It’s going to be Snow White, so if you see any characters or rides you definitely want, you might want to save your gems for them

Welcome! As far as gems go, I really don’t think there’s a “wrong” way to spend them because ultimately, nothing you can buy with gems is required for gameplay. Another parade slot might be wise, but only because your chances of earning more gems increases (I have five slots and earn ten gems per parade every now and then)

That being said, I would wait until Friday - Gameloft will be announcing what is included in their next update, and it’s possible that will all be time limited content. There will be new characters and rides that might only be earned with gems, and they may only be available for a month. It’s going to be Snow White, so if you see any characters or rides you definitely want, you might want to save your gems for them
I agree, I would wait until Friday for sure!

Thoughts??

I've only been playng a couple of months. The truth is, getting gems from floats is rare.. but you can get 2 free every day from the store in Main St by watching videos - and by levelling up characters - and getting full sets of them. Also special events can earn a few. I spent them on an extra pedastel first and then float space. Like you, i aimed not to spend any money, but got sucked in by wanting Captain Jack, so went for a special offer and got some gems too. Defintely worth waiting for specials. I got Parachute Drop the other day. Premium charcters and attractions are nice to have, but you don't need them to succeed, it can speed things up though!

Thoughts??

I've only been playng a couple of months. The truth is, getting gems from floats is rare.. but you can get 2 free every day from the store in Main St by watching videos - and by levelling up characters - and getting full sets of them. Also special events can earn a few. I spent them on an extra pedastel first and then float space. Like you, i aimed not to spend any money, but got sucked in by wanting Captain Jack, so went for a special offer and got some gems too. Defintely worth waiting for specials. I got Parachute Drop the other day. Premium charcters and attractions are nice to have, but you don't need them to succeed, it can speed things up though!

I agree with @Busybee46 I found that having a second pedestal is great. It allows you to keep a pretty fresh cycle of boxes. I do have all of my holding spots unlocked, though I don't think that it is necessary in the long run. Having 3 holding should be fine. Also, don't feel you have to find every hidden chest. Only collect them when you need them. Then discard any chests you don't want if you get too full or are lucky enough to get anything other than bronze. I only have two parade float spots. I seem to be one of the unlucky people who don't seem to get very many gem pay outs from the floats. I thought I read somewhere where someone did an analysis of the pay back time and having more than 3 parade spots makes the return on the investment way too long for most players.

Like others have said, watching the gem videos and upgrading characters are the best ways to get gems. Running the parade is another less consistent way.

So I caved and spent real money on the chests and go nothing, all blue cards all basic items. They are getting ridiculous. End rant lol

So I caved and spent real money on the chests and go nothing, all blue cards all basic items. They are getting ridiculous. End rant lol
Thanks, you have confirmed my suspicions that they are only worth getting if you have nothing better to do with your money. Just see them as a lucky bonus and you won't be disappointed.

I collected the last fire stick and hat for shere khan this morning! I unlocked him right around the end of the event so it only took a couple of weeks (I don’t have King Louie). I actually had to wait a couple hours to hit the welome button because I needed more magic.

I collected the last fire stick and hat for shere khan this morning! I unlocked him right around the end of the event so it only took a couple of weeks (I don’t have King Louie). I actually had to wait a couple hours to hit the welome button because I needed more magic.

Congrats! It's taking me forever to level him up. Those drops don't seem to be getting any easier.

Congrats!!!! That was really a tough one.

Notice the key word...
u81zp4u7gyzz.jpg

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter