Disney Magic Kingdoms

Has anyone else noticed this. After collecting the 2 hour parade and watching the video, one always received 2 wishes. This morning there was only 1 given. Have to wait for the next parade collecting to see if is still at 1.

I noticed exactly the same thing here. Hope this isn't a permanent change.

I also only got 1 happiness after watching the ad when parade finished. Looks like it may be a permanent change.

thank you loads of new changes but strange no mention of who drops what for the event no preplanning for this one

though, i guess at least with this one we will want everyone available to start and then those not needed we can send "home" so at least i think it is less important this time

Isn't that the gag, though? No matter what you send him off to do, he doesn't actually go anywhere.

Exactly. Even his 12-hour task doesn't allow him to ever make it anywhere.

Ahhhh....great insight. Never thought about that. I could only take his character in small doses in the movie....even though I know others love him....so it makes sense...he's staying in character and driving me crazy here, too.:crazy:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter