Disney Magic Kingdoms

Got the iPhone update! I have the iPhone X and the new optimization is awesome!!

Also, since we noticed a trend before, I got a platinum chest today right at the main gate. Anyone else?

Updating right now - hopefully the "go home" feature is available now.

Not sure if it is just because now I know it was coming but it has been a real slog to get through all the characters the last few days. A couple of times I found myself just giving up halfway through

The home feature is available, but most of my characters are out doing 6-12 hour tasks, put out an hour before the update was available.
As to it saying what tasks will be for the new event- I imagine with so many characters to get, more will be needed. Meaning that now we have a home feature, for a while we will probably not use it because everyone will play a role in the event. Just my guess!

most events have a swath of characters that serve no purpose. even though its time consuming, I think i'd rather sent characters out on tasks to farm bonus chest chances over the few stars and magic banking them will yield.

The home feature is available, but most of my characters are out doing 6-12 hour tasks, put out an hour before the update was available.
As to it saying what tasks will be for the new event- I imagine with so many characters to get, more will be needed. Meaning that now we have a home feature, for a while we will probably not use it because everyone will play a role in the event. Just my guess!

yeah, I still have a few out on longer tasks but was able to send 51 characters to home for now ... but definitely expect to have to take a number out to help with Snow White and friends

Uhh...they are getting really greedy with magic, I do not want to pay for a piece of land for 1M. Granted I have 2.663M but that is a huge hit. I can bet that others will not be happy about this

I agree. At the end of Alice I had just shy of 4 million. After working on some of the Jungle Book characters and a few others and now buying the new land, I'm at 900,000. I think I may need to be more conservative with leveling up the characters for awhile. It's a good thing that my concession farm produces well.

On first impressions, I'm impressed with how the Visiting Home feature works. I also like how you can see, at any point in time, the current rewards earned.

The magic earned whilst visiting home is 8 per hour per character. This works out approximately half the rate per hour earned from sending them on a 24 hour task (and obviously a lot less relative to shorter tasks). So there is definitely a trade off to consider when sending characters home. But credit to the developers for introducing a feature that so many of us were asking for.

Is anyone else having issues with the Home feature and the side by side character listing of who is at home? I have 4 at home 3 plus the arm of the 4th can be seen. I can't get the slide view to advance to the 4th character.

I agree. At the end of Alice I had just shy of 4 million. After working on some of the Jungle Book characters and a few others and now buying the new land, I'm at 900,000. I think I may need to be more conservative with leveling up the characters for awhile. It's a good thing that my concession farm produces well.

it's definitely a lot for an event - and I think it is the Jungle Book (which is a main storyline) which really drained some people. Hopefully you don't need the land space for the event buildings - otherwise might have to store away some lesser used attractions (or giant ones, like most of the Incredibles ones)

lovely to see the Winter theme. Now, should I put Mickey in his Holiday outfit at the first opportunity, or will There be a task for that?

I downloaded the update this morning and immediately purchased that little plot of expensive land so it will be available ASAP. I like the snowy MK look. And I'm "gearing up" for the Snow White event, whatever that means. Still debating whether or not I should level Shere Khan up today (Alien should be at L10 in a few hours) but I'm guessing I'll go ahead and do it since otherwise I have nothing left to do in the game. My Queen of Hearts also needs to level up, but I'm worried about task crossovers with the new event...

I still need to build up magic, but won’t have time to babysit the game at work for characters that don’t help with the event. So everyone who doesn’t have a 12-24 hr task or doesn’t earn EC or tokens will be going home during the day. I’m liking it so far.
That's my plan as well. Bye, bye AIW characters. Have fun lounging around at home.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter