Disney Magic Kingdoms

I think the Prince will be the gift for the 25 days of Gifts.

Now that would be a great gift.

Unfortunately I doubt it. We'd need an app update to do anything with him as he's not in the character book, even greyed out.

My guess is either several magical chests or an attraction, similarly to when we got the tiki lounge.

Then reality kicks in, good point.

Just clicked the welcome button for Snow White! Looks like a few of us are at about the same spot.

The 20K to welcome her does seem steep though and it cut my event in half. Makes me a little nervous about how much the Queen is gonna cost.

Just a little short of 14,000 left. My guess is Evil Queen will most likely be between 30,000-40,000.

Maxed on ears, a whopping 4 birds. Made top tier in the event and got 1 grumpy has, 4 owls. Such awful drop rates.

7 more bluebirds and I can welcome snow. On the other hand in the 3 magical children chests I won I got 1 grumpy hat,3 owls and tons of “happiness”. Better than my last 3, but just barely.

I'm beginning to think the creepy trees are eating the little blue birds! I still need 7 birds, but have had all the ear hats since my first collection today.

I only need two birds. I was doing so well until this morning. Had all the hats and only needed three birds when I went to bed. At least it only takes two hours to welcome her once I do get them!

I need 3 more of those little birds. It's taking forever.

I did pretty well with the chests, and then I went ahead and used up saved gems to get the rest and welcome Grumpy. I decided I might as well use them since they were there. And it's been a stressful few days here, so I might not have been thinking clearly when I did it. But I always save up gems or special currency when I play games, and then when I quit I leave it all behind (of course) and realized that I'd have more fun if I just spent it. I'm sure I'll come to regret it soon.

The elusive bluebird. Hang in there, my birds stopped for a few hours then they started to drop again.

I usually do pretty well on these events, but this one has been seriously frustrating. My drop rate for Snow White has been terrible, I've been steadily working on it since yesterday, I still only have 3 birds and 4 hats. And this morning, after finishing in the top ten on the wishes event, I received a bunch of happiness and like 2 grumpy hats. Reeeeeally not feeling the love on this event.

Hope your drop rates improve. Grumpy definitely helped for Snow White for me.

I literally went to bed in in 20th place, then woke up to find myself in 51st place.
I started the event in like 163rd place or something, and wasn't too worried because I saw that there was a huge span for the two-chest prize window. Then somehow I worked my way into the top 50. I guess by starting the event a bit later, I fell in with people who fell off the radar towards the end.

Snow White will either need more items to level up to 2 or my drops keep coming, I have already had a few of each since welcoming her yet both are still available from the attractions??

Just clicked the welcome button for Snow White! Looks like a few of us are at about the same spot.

The 20K to welcome her does seem steep though and it cut my event in half. Makes me a little nervous about how much the Queen is gonna cost.

I actually thought this event wasn't as bad as the last one as far as EC - but then saw Snow is 20k, Grumpy is 20k and who knows how much the Queen will be

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter