Disney Magic Kingdoms

Oh sure, rub it in :P I'm still waiting on the elusive zootopia racetrack. Spent all my gems on grumpy chests so now I can't get platinum unless I spend my elixirs, but that is so expensive that you can really only buy about 2 before running out of elixirs again.

A note of warning to people leveling up queen of hearts or shere khan, the evil queen will probably have either epic or legendary token drops, so unless you are leveling them from 9 to 10, you may want to hold off so their token drops don't interfere with the queen's drops.

So after spending too much on buying several Platinum chests a while back... and winning extra magic and decorations I already had and other annoyances... I put a bench in the center of it's spot where I intended to put it. Then I figured it would come or not. Everyone in Zootopia is at ten but the useless chief. And in the past what 6 weeks?? I only got only 2 Platinum (and 3 gold) chests randomly!! Crappy odds. But somehow it worked. The bummer is that it did nothing except let Nick and the chief do 6 hour tasks finally. Of course, it's a moot point since they are now stuffed in the Castle "home" out if my way.

So.... For you and all the others waiting for the Zootopia ride or the Haunted House or any elusive ride, don't worry it might show up within a few months or so!

Lastly I have kept Shere Kahn at level 2. As someone said he's a $@#(_ so I decided to boycott him until everyone is at level 10 and there is no event. Which at this point, may be never!
Muhhahaha.

How is it even possible that almost as soon as a happiness event starts, there are people with over 20? i now have 8 and the leaders on my board over 30. i don't understand.

Some people anticipate the wish granter events and leave a bunch of wishes unclaimed. As soon as the contest starts, they click on the unclaimed wishes and get a head start on everyone else. I'm not certain, but I think I read that you can have twenty-something unclaimed wishes hanging around.

I can only have 8 unclaimed wishes in my game. There is no way for me to have any more than that.

Right now, I have over 25 wish bubbles on main street... I haven't really been clicking on them after that last happiness event, I only click on them when it is required to keep my happiness near 90%.

How is it even possible that almost as soon as a happiness event starts, there are people with over 20? i now have 8 and the leaders on my board over 30. i don't understand.

Some let them build up knowing the event will start, others play offline then come online. It is possible, your best bet is to delay starting holding on to your happiness then you will get a less competition board.

Edit: Also after getting to 99% once you can reach 99% again this is reserve to keep happiness at its highest.

Last edited:
I can only have 8 unclaimed wishes in my game. There is no way for me to have any more than that.

Are you on Apple or Android? Because I think I've read somewhere that Apple has a maximum of 8 and Android either doesn't have a maximum or it's something like 25 or so.

The most uncollected wishes I have ever had at once was 25. I also only collect them when my happiness dips below 90.

I have not joined in this wishes collecting that yet. Does anybody know what the prizes are? Are they similar to the trophy event we just finished?

Are you on Apple or Android? Because I think I've read somewhere that Apple has a maximum of 8 and Android either doesn't have a maximum or it's something like 25 or so.

Apple. And I only click on them when I need to. When I don't need to it stops at 8 and I don't get any further requests until I click on one.

A note of warning to people leveling up queen of hearts or shere khan, the evil queen will probably have either epic or legendary token drops, so unless you are leveling them from 9 to 10, you may want to hold off so their token drops don't interfere with the queen's drops.
Neither of those film's characters are offering Event Currency, so I'm figuring that neither will be offering character tokens, either. Hopefully I'm safe with attempting to keep leveling up the Queen of Hearts.

Oh sure, rub it in :P I'm still waiting on the elusive zootopia racetrack. Spent all my gems on grumpy chests so now I can't get platinum unless I spend my elixirs, but that is so expensive that you can really only buy about 2 before running out of elixirs again.

You and me, both. :( I also refer to it as the "Elusive Zootopia Racetrack" and at this point I think it's just a myth. ;)

I just finished getting the queen of hearts to L9. The characters who drop her tokens don't seem to part of the Snow White event at all, so with what seems to be very little crossover I took the calculated risk and went ahead and did it. I really want to finish up the Alice event at this point. Shere Khan is now leveling up to 10, so thank goodness that one's behind me. :goodvibes:

Neither of those film's characters are offering Event Currency, so I'm figuring that neither will be offering character tokens, either. Hopefully I'm safe with attempting to keep leveling up the Queen of Hearts.

You posted while I was typing out my post. That's the way I saw it, too, and I went ahead and got that one out of the way now since I didn't have anything better to do in my game.

How is everyone's Grumpy tokens coming along? I only have 24 owls and 20 ears....., and Happy and Dopey are grinding nonstop 24 hours a day... so I wonder how many chests I need to buy in the end, lol.....
I have 18 owls and 13 ears. I had been using Happy and Dopey on other things. I have them working on Grumpy now.

Do Shere Khan’s items still appear in the chests? I think they were in Platinum chests before right?

So I finally ponied up the rest of my gems to get Grumpy. He is helpful and his “washing up” task is adorable. He just stands by the river with his arms crossed and checks his dirty hands. Grumpy little guy was worth my gems lol.

Do Shere Khan’s items still appear in the chests? I think they were in Platinum chests before right?
Yes, they were definitely in platinum chests. I managed to finish Shere Khan off back in November, so even if they are still there, they won't show in my rewards list. Can anyone else help him out with this one? @mmmears?

Apple. And I only click on them when I need to. When I don't need to it stops at 8 and I don't get any further requests until I click on one.

Its not an apple vs android thing im apple only and have def stockpiled over 20 after a platinum chest has kept me so high i didnt need to use them

Yes, they were definitely in platinum chests. I managed to finish Shere Khan off back in November, so even if they are still there, they won't show in my rewards list. Can anyone else help him out with this one? @mmmears?

My Shere Khan is leveling up to 10 right now, so I can't see whether or not his items are in the chests, but I also remember that they were there the last time I looked.

Its not an apple vs android thing im apple only and have def stockpiled over 20 after a platinum chest has kept me so high i didnt need to use them

That's so weird that some of us (or at least one of us ;) ) is stuck with a max of 8. And it's been that way since I started playing. I wish I could have more since sometimes, when my characters are all on long term tasks, I run out of those happy faces in my park.

That's so weird that some of us (or at least one of us ;) ) is stuck with a max of 8. And it's been that way since I started playing. I wish I could have more since sometimes, when my characters are all on long term tasks, I run out of those happy faces in my park.
I'm apple and also stuck at 8...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter