• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Disney Magic Kingdoms

Looks like it's just a Queen screen glitch. Sent all my characters out for Ear hats before bed and they required 2 characters.

All in all I’m happy with my progress with the Queen. So far I’ve collected 3/9 Heart Boxes and hope to wake up to my first Ear Hat! Also really gonna appreciate Grumpy for the Queen. His 2 hour job collecting both items should come in handy!

I still don't have Sleepy. I've had the flutes/horns for over 24 hours but am still 3 hats short, despite having Grumpy and Happy!!! I don't know if I should use gems to welcome him (98 gems for now) This is so frustrating, especially since I have some busy days ahead so won't be able to play all the time.

I still don't have Sleepy. I've had the flutes/horns for over 24 hours but am still 3 hats short, despite having Grumpy and Happy!!! I don't know if I should use gems to welcome him (98 gems for now) This is so frustrating, especially since I have some busy days ahead so won't be able to play all the time.
Didn't they sell you like 50,000 gems or something? I'd say this is as good a time as any to start using some. Especially with only 6 days left.

I had an amazing day. I came 5th on the happiness leaderboard with 126 wishes and the 4 chests enabled me to get the last ears I needed for Grumpy. i also got to welcome Sleepy and complete the battle with the Queen. At the same time, I have masses going on with the main storyline, ready to welcome Zurg as soon as I have enough potions, and with Fauna, Donald and Chip all just appeared to work towards.
I used every gem that came my way towards Grumpy, worked Happy and Dopey, and reluctantly bought a couple of event bundles too. i would have much preferred a known price tag, though the possibility of winning him outright for less, was appealing. On the whole, it was a stressful experience and not enjoyable gameplay, so I hope they don't repeat it. I have never played a game that tries to demand you spend so much money before, and I really don't enjoy that aspect of it. I think the prices for premium characters are too high, especially when you compare the cost in £ against $ and so I now resign myself to managing without any more premium characters, and will confine myself to just those who will enable the completion of a special event, unless a particular favourite comes along.
So, placing bets on the next special - Moana, Peter Pan or Winnie the Pooh???
I agree. This event does feel a little stressful. Not sure if was the elusive Grumpy tokens or just because this is a busy time of the year and it can be difficult to play on a regular basis. As crazy as it all is, one of the best parts of playing the game was reading this forum. There is truly a cast of characters on here and I always end up laughing and smiling, or just rolling my eyes at 'You know who' up there in New York probably terrorizing unsuspecting tourists as I type. I'm still voting for Winnie the Pooh, but I'd be equally excited about Peter Pan. Can't wait to see what crazy hoops the interns will have us jumping through next.

Based on the seasons, they should do something like Bambi. But that's 2 "old" movies back to back. So they'd probably want to do something more recent.

Is everyone ready for the next gold trophy event? I think we get it either today or tomorrow. I know I have pre-planned for it while working the story line.

I hate to say this for fear of jinxing myself but the queen drops have been fairly easy so far. I have 4 hats and 3 boxes. I used my 100 Xmas gems to buy grumpy and he has been super helpful though so that might be why. And I am totally expecting the gold trophy event. I’m not sure how much I’ll participate though because I hate to take away boxes from those who are still trying for grumpy.

Rewards for Golden Trophy are a little different this time

#1- 10 grumphy chests & 8k ec
#2 - 8 chests, 6k ec
#3 - 6 chests, 4k ec
#4-50 - 4 chests, 3k ec
#51-250 - 3 chests, 2500 ec
#251-500 - 3 chests, 2k ec
#501-1000 - 2 chests, 1750 ec
#1001-2000 - 2 chests, 1500 ec
#2001-3250 - 1 chest, 1250 ec
#3251-5000 - 1 chest, 1000 ec

On a gripe note, 2hrs in and #1 is at 52. Is that even possible?

its technically possible. IF someone had all the trophy tasks finished when the event started, collected them and then put everyone right back on them, you're looking at 3 collections of the 1hr tasks and 2 collections of characters with 2hr tasks in 2 hours

that said, such a circumstances are MAAAAD suspect.

#2 - 8 chests, 6k ec
#3 - 6 chests, 4k ec
#4-50 - 4 chests, 3k ec

On a gripe note, 2hrs in and #1 is at 52. Is that even possible?

thank you for this! i will be waiting till around 7 pst to get #1 i am almost there with grumpy all the hats are done but 43/60 on the owls everyone who can get a trophy will be on a trophy duty

#2 - 8 chests, 6k ec
#3 - 6 chests, 4k ec
#4-50 - 4 chests, 3k ec
What sucks about these event rewards is that they make you open all of the chests at once. So if come in first and you're very close to getting Grumpy, and by the fourth chest you've earned the rest of Grumpy's tokens, there is no way to save the other six to open once you've started welcoming him. So the remaining chests are going to give you nothing but happiness, magic, or useless decorations.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter