Disney Magic Kingdoms

Only 2 hats and 2 boxes for the queen so far.

Also I totally forgot about the non EC earning characters that can collect gold trophies. If I hadn’t, I would be pretty close to 4th place right now who is almost 50 trophies ahead of me.

I just started working on the queen. You guys are starting to scare me about the drop rate. Better get my lucky rabbits foot ready.

Something Goofy is definitely going on with the Queens drop rates. So sorry to hear that many of your drop rates have been awful! For some reason mine have been incredible and I already have my Queen leveled up to 3. Believe me, I’m not gonna complain about my drop rates, but mine shouldn’t be as high as they are, close to 50%, and they shouldn’t be as low as others are getting. This is not the first time there have been these type of discrepancies in an event and sadly I doubt it will be the last.

The Queen... Well, I didn't think it would get any worse after trying to get the Queen of Hearts from Alice in Wonderland. I've been able to collect tokens for 24 hours, and so far - 2 heart boxes. 2. Heart. Boxes.

Even my hubby, who by some miracle got Grumpy in a magical chest, has maybe double what I have. Last I checked with him, I think 4 boxes and 1 ears hat?

Whatever. Once the event is over, the characters are just going to "go home" anyway.

Thanks to the dual phone trick I have already welcomed the Queen. My leaderboard is kinda odd. When I went online and joined, I was in 1st place by like 50 then someone else came online a little while later and was more than 100 ahead of me but I guess they went back offline as their count hasn't gone up all day. But the real odd thing is that most people's counts haven't gone up. Spot #50 is still at 70

Thanks to the dual phone trick I have already welcomed the Queen. My leaderboard is kinda odd. When I went online and joined, I was in 1st place by like 50 then someone else came online a little while later and was more than 100 ahead of me but I guess they went back offline as their count hasn't gone up all day. But the real odd thing is that most people's counts haven't gone up. Spot #50 is still at 70

Yeah, the dual device trick can come in handy. I’ve been know to use it before, and actually used it some for buying Magical Chests for Grumpy. Was also planning on doing it for the Queen, but to my suprise I haven’t needed to.

My leaderboards also odd. My goal is to finish top 50 and gonna prioritize items over trophies. I’m currently 8th with 326, but 1st has 443 and 2nd has 425. #50 only has 212, so I’m in great shape.

I just welcomed the Queen and leveled her up to 2. My drop rates were good the first day, pretty awful yesterday and then very good today. I’m playing with only one device. For those of you having trouble with the drop rates, hang in there. I know how awful it is. It seems to randomly happen to me during some events. Good luck to all of you still working hard on getting her items.

I've got two of each item left before I can welcome the Queen. Sounds like I've been reasonably lucky with the drops.

So this explains why I struggle to get anywhere with the striking gold, in this or the AIW events - it is heavily weighted towards long term players who have all the attractions. I am 7 short, as well as not having Chip or Dale yet. Plus at this stage I would rather the dwarves focus on getting Queen tokens.

Yep! As a long time player who has every attraction and character, Striking Gold has always been my easiest and favorite mini event. Even if I set an hourly alarm and play every hour during the day, don't play at night, unless I wake up, I can do everything really quickly. I personally hate every find the (crow, cloud, bird, etc.) and usually ignore those. If I find one I’ll click one, but don’t go out of my way looking. Even when I did, I would always have 1 or 2 a day I couldn’t find, no matter how hard I looked,

Something Goofy is definitely going on with the Queens drop rates. So sorry to hear that many of your drop rates have been awful! For some reason mine have been incredible and I already have my Queen leveled up to 3. Believe me, I’m not gonna complain about my drop rates, but mine shouldn’t be as high as they are, close to 50%, and they shouldn’t be as low as others are getting. This is not the first time there have been these type of discrepancies in an event and sadly I doubt it will be the last.
I’ve been thinking that we were cheated in Cinderella’s storyline. Where are her mice? And her stepsisters?
Bet they will show up some time down the road. Kinda like the Toy Story additions. I'd like to have Gus running around and the Fairy Godmother for sure.

I am ready to give up on this game after playing since the beginning. Grumpy seems impossible to get without spending money and the Evil Queen items’ drop rate is dismal. I think this is it for me

Welcoming the Queen and currently sitting in 8th place 102 above number 50. Also, grumpy is at Level 6 and I’m hoping to get him up one more before the end.

Well i was doing good with the Queen's drops--I have 10/9 boxes, but only 3 hats. I've sent everyone out for hats three times today and gotten 1. BOO.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter