Disney Magic Kingdoms

Hey guys and gals, I’m up to the quest where the dwarves (Bashful, Sleepy and Doc) are looking for Snow White. I need to level up Bashful and Sleepy and then they can do that quest. Is that quest far off welcoming Snow White?? And is she hard to get (item drops etc.)? Do you think I’ll be able to get her before the event is over??

Hey guys and gals, I’m up to the quest where the dwarves (Bashful, Sleepy and Doc) are looking for Snow White. I need to level up Bashful and Sleepy and then they can do that quest. Is that quest far off welcoming Snow White?? And is she hard to get (item drops etc.)? Do you think I’ll be able to get her before the event is over??

It took me about 1.5 days to earn her tokens. That was with Dopey but without grumpy. Are you ready to level up Bashful and Sleepy? There are a few tasks after they seek for her....including building the Scary Adventure.

Check out this link for the walk through and how far you have to go...

http://disneymagickingdomswiki.wikia.com/wiki/Snow_White_Event_2017_Walkthrough

Welcoming the events villains have been harder since Aladdin for me, so I was expecting the same for this event. I have found the Queen to not be the case surprisingly I have just hit the welcome button. I do think that Grumpy made the difference for drops, Not having the Snow White Collection was not an option for me so I dont regret using so many gems to get him.

I ended up paying 98 gems to welcome Sleepy early. It was just taking too long and I have two days coming up that I won't be able to play much if at all.

So far drops haven't been great. I have Happy, Dopey and Grumpy and so far I only have 2 hats and 1 chest. I have enough event currency and enough apples already.

Welcoming the Queen and currently sitting in 8th place 102 above number 50. Also, grumpy is at Level 6 and I’m hoping to get him up one more before the end.
Awe, I am so sorry! I think we have all thought about this at least once. If you decide to go, I am deeply sorry and I really hope the game will improve to keep you to stay. I know the only things keeping me is my love for Disney and I have a hard time quitting things.

After about 16 hours of collecting the Queen items I only have 1 box and no ears. Guess the Queen will join Grumpy in the didn't get column.

Grumpy - 34/60 owls, 15/40 hats
I have not purchased any chests yet. I have only opened the ones we got as gifts or that I won in mini games. And I have only sent Dopey and Happy out a few times. Hoping to rank well in the gold event.

Trying to decide whether to buy some grumpy chests now, or wait til after the mini event to see where I stand at that point.

Queen - 5/9 boxes, 2/9 ears

Just spent $15 on 240 gems because I stupidly started Pete levelling up for 16 hours but needed to finish him so I could upgrade Bashful and Sneezy (to get closer to getting Snow White). After spending said $15 I realised that there’s a promotional bundle with 250 gems AND 15,000 currency (which I’ll probably need to get Snow White anyway) for the same bloody price!!! Arghhhhhh

Well, last night proved to be a time for queens. I managed to welcome the Wicked Queen, and got my last fan to level up the Queen of Hearts to 10.

As for my leaderboard, 1-3 are all way ahead of everyone (I figure they're either cheating or blowing through a ton of gems), and I'm usually between 4 and 9 at any point. So for the rest of the event, I'm just going to concentrate on gathering up as much event currency as I can. For the trophy contest, it doesn't matter if I'm 4th or 50th, so I am not going to sweat it all that much.

Four days left and not a thing to do.... rats.

Welcomed the queen at 4am today. It’s crazy but I swear middle of the night drop rates are so much better! And I do NOT intentionally get up for the game, I’m just a terrible sleeper!

Oh but 1 weird thing, my gold trophy count was almost 75 trophies LOWER than it was when I went to bed. It looks like everyone on my leader board lost a bunch of trophies too. So weird.

8 heart box and 2 ear hats. My drop rate improved yesterday when I started leveling Alice to 10 so I’m leveling White Rabbit next. With my drop rates, I may get almost all the Alice characters to 10 before I can welcome the Queen. Side note, the mini event seems insanely competitive for the top 3.

Grumpy - 34/60 owls, 15/40 hats
I have not purchased any chests yet. I have only opened the ones we got as gifts or that I won in mini games. And I have only sent Dopey and Happy out a few times. Hoping to rank well in the gold event.

Trying to decide whether to buy some grumpy chests now, or wait til after the mini event to see where I stand at that point.

Queen - 5/9 boxes, 2/9 ears

just as a data point I was at just about the same point as you regarding the number of owls and hats for Grumpy when I decided to buy chests with gems and it took about 450 gems to get enough of the items to welcome Grumpy. He has helped quite a bit in earning Queen items (still needs some more chests but have all the ear hats after about 1.5 days - and at least a 1/3rd came from Grumpy's two hour task)

Random data points:

Queen Status: IOS - 8 boxes, 4 hats (started on Wed). Windows - 6 boxes, 0 hats (just started yesterday with her, sent everyone on box tasks. Today is a hat day)

Grumpy Status: IOS - 12 Owls, 10 hats. Windows - 14 Owls, 9 hats. Grumpy is not happening.

Trophys: IOS - went to bed the first day in 1st place, already fallen to 25. Windows - who knows, I just get a blank list.

IOS game: Need 4 more hats to get Shere Khan to Level 10, and 4 more Hats to get the Queen of Hearts to Level 9. Alien is at Level 8.

Windows game: Shere Khan is upgrading to Level 8, Queen is 2 hats away from being upgraded to 8, Alice is at 9 with a lot of tokens to collect, Alien is only at 4 because I somehow missed that I needed the Parachute Drop to earn claws. Had I known, I would have bought it during the Black Friday sale. So I'm still relying on elixirs to level him up. So I know we're going to get some new attraction that costs like 30,000 elixirs because I am elixir poor in this game.

Random data points:

Queen Status: IOS - 8 boxes, 4 hats (started on Wed). Windows - 6 boxes, 0 hats (just started yesterday with her, sent everyone on box tasks. Today is a hat day)

Grumpy Status: IOS - 12 Owls, 10 hats. Windows - 14 Owls, 9 hats. Grumpy is not happening.

Trophys: IOS - went to bed the first day in 1st place, already fallen to 25. Windows - who knows, I just get a blank list.

IOS game: Need 4 more hats to get Shere Khan to Level 10, and 4 more Hats to get the Queen of Hearts to Level 9. Alien is at Level 8.

Windows game: Shere Khan is upgrading to Level 8, Queen is 2 hats away from being upgraded to 8, Alice is at 9 with a lot of tokens to collect, Alien is only at 4 because I somehow missed that I needed the Parachute Drop to earn claws. Had I known, I would have bought it during the Black Friday sale. So I'm still relying on elixirs to level him up. So I know we're going to get some new attraction that costs like 30,000 elixirs because I am elixir poor in this game.
Just curious... why are you playing on two devices? It's annoying enough to have to go through this stuff once. I couldn't see a point of doing it all twice. If the games connected, that'd be one thing. But two different games with two different statuses??

4 golden chests and one platinum and nothing. Been at it since the same time as everyone else (roughly, I don't have doc) and I have 2 boxes and no hats. Pretty sure it's almost past the point of no return with the tasks being 4 hours. I never even attempted to get Grumpy So I don't care much about that.

Just curious... why are you playing on two devices? It's annoying enough to have to go through this stuff once. I couldn't see a point of doing it all twice. If the games connected, that'd be one thing. But two different games with two different statuses??

I started the 2nd game, about a month after the game started (back when it was still enjoyable) because I thought I could play "better" a 2nd time around. Plus, I used it as an opportunity to purchase different Premium stuff, knowing since I wasn't planning on using real money I would never get them all in a single game. So I have Rex in one game, Wall-E in the other, etc. I bought different attractions, early on. At the beginning it worked well, now there's barely enough time to collect gems to keep up with the events. Why I continue...it's just habit. I don't work, don't have kids so I have a bunch of free time, and this is the only game I play on my computer while watching tv or whatever. Back in the day, I would play different PC games to relax, but I've been so out of it I don't know what I would enjoy. So playing DMK is the easy answer for now.

4 heart boxes and 2 ear hats for me so far after pretty much 2 days of working on the Queen. I knew it was going to be difficult without Grumpy or the mine train, the drops have gone from non-existent to "slightly hopeful" in the last day. I've got the event currency and the apples to welcome her, so my current plan is to keep at it until the last minute and then make a decision. . .I'd never consider dropping $14.99 on any OTHER character. . .ugh. There's time.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter