Disney Magic Kingdoms

As permanent content, Hook can just wait with those 550 gems. Wendy drops aside from pixie dust seem to be pretty trash, but again with no time crunch its not anything game breaking. Upside is with the low drops and high quantities, I know i can still level whats left of Snow White characters without having them gum up the process.

Just kinda started playing again. I still need to get the land that will connect to "Adventureland" from Frontierland. Does anyone know the best way to get magic/coin really quickly? A couple events ago really ate up my magic.

What level for which characters do the Jungle Book characters need to be to start getting the Peter Pan characters? I watched the livestream, but they didn't answer that during the livestream.

Hmmmm....what you are describing sounds an awful lot like fondant-quite possibly the most horrific substance ever used to decorate cakes with. Has consistancy of play doh and tastes like(expletive). Oh no..I really hope my brain isnt half fondant......
See, I'm now thinking that mine is... which would help to explain am awful lot.

I don’t see the Jolly Roger in Merlin’s shop? Or will it show up once I complete the jungle book I assume? I feel so dumb with this update lol. Hopefully I’m just tired and ready for bed.

Not sure, but maybe? It was sitting there along with the reindeer antler hat stand and peppermint lollipop stand.

First time I checked Merlins shop the reindeer and lollipop stand were alone, after closing it and going back in, it was to the left of them.

Funny how after the update Evil Queen is almost ready for level 9, and Grumpy drops have improved too, now that they are not the newest additions. It is annoying that although they are still at the start of my character book?? They are last to send out in the character task list. My OCD doesnt like that they dont match up haha.

Last night it would have cost me one gem to reclaim the previous day from my calendar. This morning I could watch an ad to reclaim it. I watched the ad and got the reward. My daily streak amount did not change though (still st one).

Last night it would have cost me one gem to reclaim the previous day from my calendar. This morning I could watch an ad to reclaim it. I watched the ad and got the reward. My daily streak amount did not change though (still st one).

It seems like reclaiming only gives you the “skipped” reward, not that day’s credit toward a streak. Particularly annoying since it sounds like everyone had a “skipped” day upon first login after the update, and many of us paid the gem expecting to get the lost streak day back.

Unanticipated downside of the update: I am a newish player and today is my 60th day of play, so I was supposed to get Princess Fairytale Hall as today’s reward under the old system. Now it’s grayed out in the Buildings shop, with the annotation that it’s a streak reward. If I have to wait until I hit a new 60-day streak, that is really going to annoy me!

Update: later in the day I got a popup indicating that my next reward under the old system was Princess Fairytale Hall, and so I was given the reward. I also got another popup for 40 gems! No idea what that was about, but I’ll take it.

Last edited:
Funny how after the update Evil Queen is almost ready for level 9, and Grumpy drops have improved too, now that they are not the newest additions. It is annoying that although they are still at the start of my character book?? They are last to send out in the character task list. My OCD doesnt like that they dont match up haha.
It really would still be helpful to have them at the top of the task list, since Snow White is what the majority of us are still working on. Nothing like having Mickey be at the top, who hasn't been useful to me for eons.

I think everybody started with Day 2 with the option to "recover" Day 1. However, it switched to Day 3 for me at 5PM MST. If it's the same for everyone, Day 2 only lasted several hours not a full 24 hour cycle.

Yea really bad. I missed the first half day since I didn't upgrade my app until almost 8PM last night! But I knew I was supposed to get 5 Gems for day 625, so I wanted to claim those first (under the old system). Oh well.

Ok, what’s the deal with the dots?

So I wanted to delete this but can’t. In editing I have found out we have about 7days to help Minnie find her umbrellas and collect prizes.

Leader board rewards are platinum chests and gems, so that’s pretty cool

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter