Disney Magic Kingdoms

Can't really say yet. I had Snow White leveling up to 24, but was able to welcome him outright. By the time I collected the one elusive hook I needed to bring him to Level 2, I had already pulled the trigger on bringing Grumpy to 9, so I'm 3.5 hours away from getting Hook to 2. He had an initial 4-hour task of searching for Peter Pan, and after that I was able to start him off on Wendy's ear hats. So I haven't done much with the guy since I got him. But I'll say one thing... if you have extra gems, he's definitely worth the 500 before he's worth $15.

WOW Did the interns figure out your birthday and give you the special power to take Snow White up a whole extra 14 levels????? :upsidedow

24 hours?
Must admit I also read it as leveling up to 24. :rotfl2:

Figured it was just @supernova being his typical smart (you know what) self. :thumbsup2

Was gonna post my typical smart (you know what) response, and like usual, it was gonna be a brilliant response, but re-read it and figured he ment 24 hours.

Must admit I also read it as leveling up to 24. :rotfl2:

Figured it was just @supernova being his typical smart (you know what) self. :thumbsup2

Was gonna post my typical smart (you know what) response, and like usual, it was gonna be a brilliant response, but re-read it and figured he ment 24 hours.

100% understood the intent, but my mom’s an English teacher so I can’t help but notice these things...particularly since Hook was then mentioned by level, not by hour. Cmon y’all, it was a joke! gotta make sure we all stay one step smarter than those interns...

Has anyone found the busy character finder useful yet? I’m not sure I get why it needed to be clogging my screen in a crowded park while I’m looking for tappers. Does anyone just LOVE it and want to let me know what I’m missing?

Does anyone know what levels the Jungle Book characters need to be to unlock the Peter Pan quests?

Also, what strategies do all of you use to get magic at a higher rate? I need to clear some land.

Has anyone found the busy character finder useful yet? I’m not sure I get why it needed to be clogging my screen in a crowded park while I’m looking for tappers. Does anyone just LOVE it and want to let me know what I’m missing?
someone on reddit said they main reason they liked it is they can see if characters are finishing up in 30 min but you were planing to go to sleep in 15 min you know to stay up a bit to collect from them all so they are working while you sleep vs waiting to be collected from

Also, what strategies do all of you use to get magic at a higher rate? I need to clear some land.

Shorter tasks earn magic faster. I don't have the patience to keep sending everyone off on 1 hour tasks (or even shorter ones), so I've been doing 2 hour tasks. Also, like there are videos for gems, there are videos for magic. Click the + next to the Magic Counter, and in the upper left there is a button for videos. Just be careful not convert your gems to magic. It seems to be 122 or 123 magic per video.

someone on reddit said they main reason they liked it is they can see if characters are finishing up in 30 min but you were planing to go to sleep in 15 min you know to stay up a bit to collect from them all so they are working while you sleep vs waiting to be collected from

I was wondering that too - really don't see the point. I do get the point you raised @Princess4 - but that seems like pretty minimal value to make it worthwhile having the feature vs a lot of other things they could have done

The point of the busy tool is to tempt whales to pay gems to speed up tasks by making them easily accessible in one place.

No. I'm not using it, so you're not alone. Pointless feature for me. Especially as a gem-waster. I don't mind having tons of those wish kids wandering my park, with their wishes going unanswered. Kind of makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

It's a little useful for me,since I can see how much time is left on tasks(I get pretty impatient). Status so far:

-finally finished unlocking the area in front of the Adventureland portal and sent Rapunzel and Flynn off to fight Gothel;thankfully it's in 4 hour intervals and no,I don't have Maximus. Gonna take a heckuva long time.
-unlocked Minnie's Halloween costume to get ears for Nick;so far I've got 10.
-unlocked the 2nd chest slot,currently I have both a silver and a bronze chest.
-bought the PoTC float,but with having run parades with floats that only offer potions and gems,it doesn't seem to help the gem drop rate.Maybe if I invest in the Cinderella,Jungle Book and Peter Pan floats..(which will cost about 135 gems in total!)

Right now dividing my time between DMK and Pocket Planes.

I finally bought Hook with my saved gems and now every time I turn on the game I see that small # of gems left and that doesn't make me happy. I hope he was worth it. At least getting him redeems Jack Sparrow just a little bit since he can now do something useful and look for items for Hook. Oh, the irony...

I finally bought Hook with my saved gems and now every time I turn on the game I see that small # of gems left and that doesn't make me happy. I hope he was worth it. At least getting him redeems Jack Sparrow just a little bit since he can now do something useful and look for items for Hook. Oh, the irony...

It's nice to have Hook, because he actually is "easy" to get tokens for. Wendy is all epic tokens I think and the number of tokens are INSANE! I already have hook up to level three.

In addition to that, I opened the next days prize on the calendar. A silver chest!

I fell as though we should all do a month long challenge. For the month of February, open all chest and keep in your cauldron anything you don't need. Then at the end of the month, take a stock list of what you're getting rid of from a month's worth of chests. I'm going to do my best to do this.

Good luck to all in gaining Wendy, Hook, Peter, and the Jolly Roger.

I think I missed something, where are the percentages listed for chests? I got the racetrack early on, but still no splash mountain:worried:
Go to the treasure room screen and in the top left corner tap/click on the button that says rewards. Then if you tap/click on any possible item, it will give you more info about the item, including the percent chance of you getting that item (based on how many items are available in your chest; your odds of getting something better will improve as you remove possible tokens from your chest by maxing them out for that character)

Go to the treasure room screen and in the top left corner tap/click on the button that says rewards. Then if you tap/click on any possible item, it will give you more info about the item, including the percent chance of you getting that item (based on how many items are available in your chest; your odds of getting something better will improve as you remove possible tokens from your chest by maxing them out for that character)
Awesome, thank you

Well because Wendy is going to take her sweet time getting in the kingdom, I have continued to level people up and I am hoping to have everyone to 10 (except the characters we just got) by the time they drop something new on us.

Posted Jan 11th to Jan 18th to now (Jan 26th)

Bullseye: Ready for 8 Ready for 9 ...Same
Alien: Ready for 5 (I keep forgetting about leveling these 2 guys because they are all by their lonesome haha) Same ...Same

Chief Bogo: 8 Ready for 9 ...Same

Bagheera: Ready for 6 Same ...Ready for 7
Mowgli: Ready for 7 Ready for 8 ...Same
Baloo: Ready for 5 Ready for 6 ...Same
King Louie: Ready for 5 Ready for 6 ...Same
Shere Khan: 2 Same (I hate leveling him up, I have been needing one more token this whole time) ...3

Simba: 9 Ready for 10...Edit: Leveling him up now ...10
Scar: 6 Ready for 8 ...Same

Aladdin: 9 Ready for 10 ...10
Abu: 8 Ready for 9 ...10
Carpet: Ready for 9 Same ...Same
Jafar: 5 6 ...Ready for 7
Iago: 8 Ready for 9 ...Same
Genie: 9 Ready for 10 ...10

Alice: Ready for 6 6 ...Ready for 7
Mad Hatter: Ready for 8 Ready for 9 ...10
March Hare: Ready for 7 Same ...Same
White Rabbit: Ready for 6 Ready for 7 ...Ready for 8
Caterpillar: Ready for 6 Ready for 7 ...Same
Queen of Hearts: 4 5 ...Ready for 6
Cheshire Cat: Ready for 6 Ready for 7 ...Same

Bashful: Ready for 5 Ready for 6 ...Ready for 7
Doc: Ready for 6 Ready for 6 ...Ready for 7
Sneezy: Ready for 5 Ready for 6 ...Same
Dopey: Ready for 4 Ready for 6 ...Same
Happy: 3 Ready for 6 ...Same
Snow White: 4 Ready for 6 ...Same
Evil Queen: 2 Ready for 5 Edit: she is at 5 now ...Ready for 6
Grumpy: 4 5 ...Ready for 6
Sleepy: 4 5 ...Ready for 6

And then for Peter Pan add.
Wendy: 2/35 and 7/35
Hook: Ready for 2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter